Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-09-2017, 08:49 PM
Master
Picking up on stuff from TF

Sometimes I wonder if I do pick up stuff from him after all.
As far as I'm aware I do not pick up on his emotions nor thoughts. i don't want that either, I think I block that. (I really don't want that)
But I have noticed that sometimes I get really tired without any reason. And I know he can be very tired, very busy schedule and stuff.
Like tonight, I was doing fine, then suddenly around 7 pm I got tired and sleepy. Why I do not know. I slept well last night, didn't get up crazy early, nor was I tired or sleepy beforehand.
I've had the same happen before, getting really sleepy / tired, seemingly out of the blue.

Anyone else have similar experiences? I'm also wondering if there's more who do not pick up on emotions from their TF, yet still feel physical things from them? It is a different 'system' I think, emotions and physical things like pain or tiredness etc.
My body is extremely sensitive, so maybe I succeed at blocking his emotions, but my body still picks up on things from him?
Old 24-09-2017, 10:16 PM
Deactivated Account
Alot of people are still feeling the effects of the last few months as well.

There was alot to integrate from the July-August and early september gateways... and many people have been feeling fatigued.

I've been talking and noticing to people in the community and this sense of fatigue is prominent in alot of circles.

Reguarding picking up other peoples stuff... I used to quite a bit as a child and teenager- I was empathetic especially with those who resonated with me on a soul level...but as I have developed I learned to put up stronger barriers. It is not always helpful and can be draining to both parties if these barriers are weak.

I still do pick up some things - if they are very strong thoughts or emotions or important messages but this is often unintentional.

I used to have a telepathic/empathetic connection with my husband - this was both our souls agreeing to connect in that way as we had lost contact in the physical... we initiated physical contact from this base...but since we are together physically it is not required as words suffice most of the time.
Old 24-09-2017, 10:32 PM
Master
Could indeed be that too. It just dawned on me I had a number of early nights last week as well, also because I got really tired and sleepy hours before my usual bedtime.
Old 26-09-2017, 04:01 AM
Master
I feel often tired and sleepy despite i sleep enough, i thought it was the usual chronic fatigue issue/very low blood pressure i have. I pick up sometimes feelings and sensations, not sure if they are from TF or not, it doesn't happen often.
Old 26-09-2017, 09:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Sometimes I wonder if I do pick up stuff from him after all.
As far as I'm aware I do not pick up on his emotions nor thoughts. i don't want that either, I think I block that. (I really don't want that)
But I have noticed that sometimes I get really tired without any reason. And I know he can be very tired, very busy schedule and stuff.
Like tonight, I was doing fine, then suddenly around 7 pm I got tired and sleepy. Why I do not know. I slept well last night, didn't get up crazy early, nor was I tired or sleepy beforehand.
I've had the same happen before, getting really sleepy / tired, seemingly out of the blue.

Anyone else have similar experiences? I'm also wondering if there's more who do not pick up on emotions from their TF, yet still feel physical things from them? It is a different 'system' I think, emotions and physical things like pain or tiredness etc.
My body is extremely sensitive, so maybe I succeed at blocking his emotions, but my body still picks up on things from him?

Internal Crazies and feeling his energy. Well this hasn't really happened to me before. Until last night. I was fine and then suddenly I got all stressed. I started watching some tf readings which appeared to calm down my solar plexus and heart chakra kicking me like mad!!! Then the internet connection went and I had no choice, but to switch computer off.

I was just watching some tv and suddenly it was as if someone smacked me in the stomach I felt this undeniable rage. I started to ruminate, got upset and then I did a healing on myself and felt better, was all me again!!! Aaaaaah *sighs* ...

About ten minutes later he sends me a message sorry I have been so quiet I was getting worked up !!! I sent him text back, is this my funk or your funk?? He said all mine! Now that is all the proof I need. Boundaries or not I think that we need to recognize whether it's us or them.

I put protections in place, but being deeply empathic can sometimes mean that energy will slip through the gate. I also think in my specific scenario that it got through for a reason i.e I need to know when a feeling belongs to me or not. Something that I have struggled with since childhood.

Will keep working on that ... Is Exhausting, right? Hey ho. Guess the silver lining is that it will get better.
Old 26-09-2017, 11:43 AM
Master
I know my 'twin' was insanely sensitive to me (might still be, I'm not sure), she seemed to know what I was feeling before I did. And whilst it seemed just awfully romantic at first, after a while it turned into a nightmare and I felt horrendously trapped, and it created issues that were, I think, largely responsible for the relationship ending - namely, that she started to feel resentful, and I felt both guilty and resentful, because I felt like she was unfairly blaming me for the way she was feeling.

Really I think the whole situation was a lesson in presence and not fighting the feelings, regardless of who was the source of them. Up to a point I think it definitely can be important to be able to recognise from where these feelings are originating, just so that you know that you aren't completely losing it as much as anything, but after that I think the issue is, How am I relating to my experience in this moment? Do I have an attitude of acceptance and compassion to what I'm feeling, or am I pushing against it in some way, am I trying to 'fix' it, get rid of it, or deny it?

Not that I'm saying it's easy, our instinct is to push against that which feels uncomfortable, we're practically hard-wired to do that. But the less you fight it, the less you suffer.