Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-09-2017, 12:30 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GadGirl
It isn't God doing this it is foretold in Biblical prophecy of things that would happen before the return of Jesus Christ. It says in latter times there would be a falling away from the faith. People would follow doctrine of demons and seducing spirits...And many false miracles signs and wonders would happen..It is the Age of Aquarius. The water bearer of knowledge....It is written in Revelation.

I believe that you must have had some sort of experience. Not willing to say its the same thing but maybe something appearing to be that
Old 19-09-2017, 02:59 AM
Same Sex twin flame27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame
You are nothing but condescending. Happy to allow this lady to label us all evil spawn, but should someone try to say her bad abusive experience wasn't a Twin Flame you flip your lid.

She calls us all evil and headed for hell, so she can handle me saying her experience was not a Twin Flame experience.

I agree with you. That is not her twin flame. That's a vampire. TFs, (Real TF's) give you energy. Not take it. Vampires suck it out of you and that's exactly what this man is doing to her. We are telling her this to help her get out of that relationship and go heal, not attack her and degrade her experience. This man is abusing her and obviously doesn't care about it since she says he keeps ignoring her when she is asking for her money back. A real TF would've given her her money back a long time ago.
Old 23-09-2017, 12:06 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Same Sex twin flame27
I agree with you. That is not her twin flame. That's a vampire. TFs, (Real TF's) give you energy. Not take it. Vampires suck it out of you and that's exactly what this man is doing to her. We are telling her this to help her get out of that relationship and go heal, not attack her and degrade her experience. This man is abusing her and obviously doesn't care about it since she says he keeps ignoring her when she is asking for her money back. A real TF would've given her her money back a long time ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame
You are nothing but condescending. Happy to allow this lady to label us all evil spawn, but should someone try to say her bad abusive experience wasn't a Twin Flame you flip your lid.

She calls us all evil and headed for hell, so she can handle me saying her experience was not a Twin Flame experience.

Neither of you are twin flames. Do you know why? Because MY judgment and opinions says so about YOU.. not either of your experiences, feelings or thoughts. I HAVE THE ULTIMATE SAY ABOUT YOU.. not you ..what you think or feel doesnt matter at all and means absolutely nothing. Nope it sure doesnt. Its what i think and feel and my opinions and judgments matter.Not yours. Because what I say IS right and yours is false.

Right? WRONG.

If you think for one moment that you have any authority to tell others that are complete strangers to you what and who they are.. you need serious help now.

Eternal Flame you also have no right to dictate what other people are to tolerate from you either.. and when you get called out all you do is resort to name calling and hide behind excuses. i called you out on it so deal with it. Im not the only one who sees how you treat others here.

Im happy to what. Defend others from name calling, ill judgments, bullying and abusive behavior? YOU GOT THAT RIGHT BUDDY.

GadGirl has every right to believe what she believes. But thats as far as i'll go for that.. when it comes to anyone trying to push and force them onto others.. nope no deal and they can fend for themselves. I will never take part in this.

If either of you was anyone else then you could say what is true for them.. but you are not them. you dont have their specific core wounds. Hiding behind the lame old excuse "but a twin flame wouldnt do x y z" is absolutely wrong. A real twin flame WILL do these things to you if that is a core wound that needs to be made aware of and healed from. It will happen for every wouding not just one or two.. If they dont do this then it is not a twin flame.
Old 25-09-2017, 08:46 PM
Same Sex twin flame27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
Neither of you are twin flames. Do you know why? Because MY judgment and opinions says so about YOU.. not either of your experiences, feelings or thoughts. I HAVE THE ULTIMATE SAY ABOUT YOU.. not you ..what you think or feel doesnt matter at all and means absolutely nothing. Nope it sure doesnt. Its what i think and feel and my opinions and judgments matter.Not yours. Because what I say IS right and yours is false.

Right? WRONG.

If you think for one moment that you have any authority to tell others that are complete strangers to you what and who they are.. you need serious help now.

Eternal Flame you also have no right to dictate what other people are to tolerate from you either.. and when you get called out all you do is resort to name calling and hide behind excuses. i called you out on it so deal with it. Im not the only one who sees how you treat others here.

Im happy to what. Defend others from name calling, ill judgments, bullying and abusive behavior? YOU GOT THAT RIGHT BUDDY.

GadGirl has every right to believe what she believes. But thats as far as i'll go for that.. when it comes to anyone trying to push and force them onto others.. nope no deal and they can fend for themselves. I will never take part in this.

If either of you was anyone else then you could say what is true for them.. but you are not them. you dont have their specific core wounds. Hiding behind the lame old excuse "but a twin flame wouldnt do x y z" is absolutely wrong. A real twin flame WILL do these things to you if that is a core wound that needs to be made aware of and healed from. It will happen for every wouding not just one or two.. If they dont do this then it is not a twin flame.

You need to take a chill pill. No one on here is forcing you to believe anything. We are just saying if someone is abusing you, in any kinda way, that can't be a twin flame. This illusion is what is confusing people about true love. True love just doesn't work like that. If she wants to stay with someone who is treating her like that, that is her choice. This guy must have abused her so much to the point where it feels normal to her now. It feels good to her now. I think they call that Stockholm syndrome. She thinks she's in love now because of this.

And who on here is calling you names? I haven't called you not one name. That's what 5 year old spoiled brats do when they are not getting their way. Stop making up things.