Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-06-2017, 12:58 AM
Pathfinder

what would you do?

I'm curious to know your thoughts or experiences.

my twin flame is married and having an affair on his wife with someone i actually know which is painful to know but anyway i found out that he just wanted to sleep with her, he ended the relationship and soon after he stopped contacting her she did a love spell on him to push any female away and not to be able to look at anyone. i found out because i went to a healer and was told i had something done to me and him bc she knew we had a connection somehow.

i am healed after not being able to eat, no energy and no desire for life in general but do you think karma will bite her? i can't believe she would do this to force love when its not in his heart and soul or even hers. i don't wish her bad but i can't believe she would go to this level.

and NOW do i tell him once we reunite or somehow come together? has this happened to anyone? do i just let the universe do its magic?

what would you do?
Old 19-06-2017, 01:31 AM
Experiencer

Witchcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgemini
I'm curious to know your thoughts or experiences.

my twin flame is married and having an affair on his wife with someone i actually know which is painful to know but anyway i found out that he just wanted to sleep with her, he ended the relationship and soon after he stopped contacting her she did a love spell on him to push any female away and not to be able to look at anyone. i found out because i went to a healer and was told i had something done to me and him bc she knew we had a connection somehow.

i am healed after not being able to eat, no energy and no desire for life in general but do you think karma will bite her? i can't believe she would do this to force love when its not in his heart and soul or even hers. i don't wish her bad but i can't believe she would go to this level.

and NOW do i tell him once we reunite or somehow come together? has this happened to anyone? do i just let the universe do its magic?

what would you do?

Hi vgemini!

The same thing happened to my TF. I was even showed by an ascended master what was going on. All very new in the spiritual stuff. The ascended master told me what to do but when things were going smoothly I doubted the whole thing happened and forgot I was in spiritual warfare. Instead of helping him I fought with him and we are now separated. I had been at odds regarding what to do knowing the state he was in (and this had been going on before I met him).
I am now spiritually awakened and learning about a whole new world.

One day I just woke up and decided to tell him exactly what was going on. I didn't mention any names I just told him how to reach out to God for himself because dark entities wont want to stick around him and influence or mess with him if he is staying in the light so to speak. The next night he visited me in the astral /ethetic realm and we started forming a twin flame merkabah. It was a wonderful magical experience but then I woke up before it was completed! I was unable to sleep for three or for consecutive nights because Everytime I would start I would be abruptly be woken up by some strange noise. "A close call!" I am thinking for the entities attempting to prevent our ascension.
We are still separated but I am not worried about it. I am on my path clearing out negativity, learning, growing and changing and I am sure he is doing the same thing and is now armed with information and knowledge about the truth of the matter.
I love my TF! And feel completed now that I told him and I know he is not going to be dragged down any further.

In your case maybe you can do the same and also pray for him to have strength and to see the light and clarity. Good luck!
Old 19-06-2017, 02:23 AM
Pathfinder

Wow thanks for sharing !!!

And most importantly thanks for sharing your positive energy through your experience! I can feel it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaka
Hi vgemini!

The same thing happened to my TF. I was even showed by an ascended master what was going on. All very new in the spiritual stuff. The ascended master told me what to do but when things were going smoothly I doubted the whole thing happened and forgot I was in spiritual warfare. Instead of helping him I fought with him and we are now separated. I had been at odds regarding what to do knowing the state he was in (and this had been going on before I met him).
I am now spiritually awakened and learning about a whole new world.

One day I just woke up and decided to tell him exactly what was going on. I didn't mention any names I just told him how to reach out to God for himself because dark entities wont want to stick around him and influence or mess with him if he is staying in the light so to speak. The next night he visited me in the astral /ethetic realm and we started forming a twin flame merkabah. It was a wonderful magical experience but then I woke up before it was completed! I was unable to sleep for three or for consecutive nights because Everytime I would start I would be abruptly be woken up by some strange noise. "A close call!" I am thinking for the entities attempting to prevent our ascension.
We are still separated but I am not worried about it. I am on my path clearing out negativity, learning, growing and changing and I am sure he is doing the same thing and is now armed with information and knowledge about the truth of the matter.
I love my TF! And feel completed now that I told him and I know he is not going to be dragged down any further.

In your case maybe you can do the same and also pray for him to have strength and to see the light and clarity. Good luck!
Old 19-06-2017, 08:08 AM
Lorelyen

It may come back to bite her. It depends what kind of love spell was cast.
If it's about binding (and was a good one) undoing it could be a real problem.

A thinks she loves B so casts a spell.
She then finds out that B wasn't what she wanted at all.
....and can't get rid of him - so comes the more (magically) expensive undoing.

Going to a healer and "being told" proves nothing. You really should look
for better evidence.

From where I'm sitting he sounds more like a wayfaring man who,
once his passions were slaked, moved on. The woman concerned didn't
like that even though the relationship was probably spent.

People seem to be in denial that the sexual side of a relationship usually (not always but most often)
runs its course and once the explorations are exhausted resolves as biological
need. There's always a temptation to ignite new passions with someone else.
The need for biological relief is trumped by new and exciting romance.

What's happened sounds (to me) like routine for wayfaring men.
Be careful you don't get caught in his trap.

But these are just my views. Love spells are easy but very good ones need an adept sorcerer /magician.
Unless the girl is such a person, it would be pretty expensive.

Last edited by Lorelyen : 19-06-2017 at 10:28 AM. Reason: tidying up
Old 19-06-2017, 08:08 AM
Lorelyen

Double post for some reason. Deleted.
Old 19-06-2017, 08:31 AM
Master
Quote:
my twin flame is married and having an affair on his wife... and NOW do i tell him once we reunite or somehow come together?

what would you do?
Why are you worried about him and love spells cast on him? It's his wife who is the real victim here. He is married. Does his wife know about you? If not, he is cheating on his wife by having you as his intimate TF-connection on the side. And this after he has your friend as his sexual cheat-fling. My suggestion is you sit down with his wife and help her out by telling her about this guy's true nature. Then she can maybe be free of him. Bonus here of course is he's all yours after that. But just remember, guys like that have no morals. If he cheated on her, he will cheat on you

Last edited by Baile : 19-06-2017 at 10:49 AM.
Old 19-06-2017, 02:37 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Why are you worried about him and love spells cast on him? It's his wife who is the real victim here. He is married. Does his wife know about you? If not, he is cheating on his wife by having you as his intimate TF-connection on the side. And this after he has your friend as his sexual cheat-fling. My suggestion is you sit down with his wife and help her out by telling her about this guy's true nature. Then she can maybe be free of him. Bonus here of course is he's all yours after that. But just remember, guys like that have no morals. If he cheated on her, he will cheat on you

And that's exactly why a part of me wants to tell him. I know he doesn't love his wife but I know he doesn't want to leave or he would have before this girl. I can't get involved with his wife as she has no idea about me but to tell him in order to save his marriage if he chooses but to break up someone's marriage for your desires is so selfish. Of course I dream about him but I would never stoop that low to ruin someone's life. And to explain my connection to her husband if he didn't tell her how could I? None of my friends would ever understand this connection and his wife wouldn't either.

And that's why I'm stuck with this knowing that something is off because it was done to me and not knowing what to do with this info that totally makes sense to me
Old 19-06-2017, 02:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Of course I dream about him but I would never stoop that low to ruin someone's life. And to explain my connection to her husband if he didn't tell her how could I? None of my friends would ever understand this connection and his wife wouldn't either.
I have an "open marriage" relationship to relationships. It's this easy: If everyone knows what everyone else knows, then everything is perfect. What consenting adults choose to consent to, is up to them.

What isn't kosher under any circumstances, is deceit. Getting clear while in a relationship based in deceit, is impossible. That's because every action made will continue the deceit on some level. So at its foundation, the relationship will always be deceitful. And deceit creates nothing but confusion.

Of course telling someone's wife all that isn't even your responsibility. That's his responsibility. But... you of your own accord and for your own sake, can choose to move forward in an attempt to get clear on what needs to happen next, by telling him he needs to talk to her about you, and about cheating on his wife. That will definitely set some things in motion that will go a long way towards you gaining clarity on this issue.
Old 19-06-2017, 03:28 PM
Ascender

Yes I believe there is karma and it comes back to us 3 fold, so if she's put negative karma out, it will come back. But if you get involved and mixed up in it and her, then you're putting yourself at risk to experience karma as well. If I was you, I would stay clear of her as much as possible and don't get involved at all. Don't wish negative on her, that will just come back and affect you. Pray to whatever you believe in to eradicate any spells, God has way more power than any sorcerer, no spell can stand against God.

As far as telling the wife, chances are it wouldn't do any good anyway. From what I have observed about wives in my life, they don't believe the other woman anyway. The husband just tells some lie and the wife believes him and stays. All that will accomplish is to severe your connection with him. You would also, again, open yourself up to more karma for getting involved. Best to stay out of it all together.

TF or not, he's not in a healthy place emotionally. Best to not get involved romantically with him. If you decide, be his friend and offer support, but don't get involved with him sexually or romantically. He seems to have a long way to go in his relations with woman.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"
Old 19-06-2017, 03:57 PM
Pathfinder

You took the words right out of my subconscious I'm going to stick w this

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
Yes I believe there is karma and it comes back to us 3 fold, so if she's put negative karma out, it will come back. But if you get involved and mixed up in it and her, then you're putting yourself at risk to experience karma as well. If I was you, I would stay clear of her as much as possible and don't get involved at all. Don't wish negative on her, that will just come back and affect you. Pray to whatever you believe in to eradicate any spells, God has way more power than any sorcerer, no spell can stand against God.

As far as telling the wife, chances are it wouldn't do any good anyway. From what I have observed about wives in my life, they don't believe the other woman anyway. The husband just tells some lie and the wife believes him and stays. All that will accomplish is to severe your connection with him. You would also, again, open yourself up to more karma for getting involved. Best to stay out of it all together.

TF or not, he's not in a healthy place emotionally. Best to not get involved romantically with him. If you decide, be his friend and offer support, but don't get involved with him sexually or romantically. He seems to have a long way to go in his relations with woman.