Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-06-2017, 01:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless
Thank you for loving another human being (I say that specifically about loving another humans in real life, I dont know what is like to love ghosts, spirits, entities, Universe/God) - that is why I say humans, since it is important.

Thank you for loving another human in real life, in 3d, as a human loving another human, no matter what your TF did to you.

I failed to do that, that is why Im at the end of my TF journey.
But you can, I know you can and Im appreciative to know that there are people out there that can love another human being in real life, despite all the bad things that human did to you.

( I succumbed to anger and resentment, I cant do this - I love him but Im really angry with him and today I manage to do something that will further sever our communication in real life, in 3d, and push him away forever.
In Christianity they say that hell is total and eternal absence of God's love and grace but with full knowledge of both and with no possibility of redemption - and there am I now. )

But today, lets just celebrate you all who manage to love another human being despite everything
Clueless...regardless of the term used (I don't use this term TF), I want to thank YOU for your thoughts on what we might call agape love, or authentic love, a love that seeks the good of the other(s) equally to the self. Manifest expression of authentic love and kindness are everything...it's why we are here, in the flesh.

And despite my understanding that authentic love is the only love there is, your comments on just how rare authentic love is, are largely true:

Quote:
Thank you for showing me that there are people like you in the world,
in my real life I never met anybody who loves another human being (that is not their offspring, parent, husband/wife, relative...) in a way you guys love your human TF.
I would add that aside from a mum's love for her child, I would say many or even most of these other relationships are also probably not authentic love but rather a partially developed or underdeveloped authentic love -- borne of a mix of attachment and self-interest, as well as perhaps some degree of true love of the other as other, equally to oneself. And that is why so many of these affections can turn on a dime. We're just not there yet.

One more thing -- you're never damned or cut off from God's love, or What Is. The ONLY thing that could appear to do that is your persistent belief that is so, and it is all self-imposed...you have ultimate control.

As for your close soul family/soul connection, you can never do anything that cuts someone off forever, because they too have free choice. Each of us can choose to forgive, to reconcile, to reach out with generosity of heart and spirit. Or not. What he chooses is on him and not on you. Likewise, you can extend the olive branch and apologise, and then simply reach out to see how he is doing. If he chooses not to respond, you have done what you could to sincerely engage.

Thank you again for speaking to the real message, authentic love.
Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 15-06-2017, 08:39 PM
Badcopyinc

Just wanted to swing back in here and express my love for you posting this thread!

You're the bees Knees!!!
Old 16-06-2017, 10:21 AM
Knower
Thank you!!!!

you have no idea how much some of us needed to read that right now

<3
Old 16-06-2017, 11:17 AM
Master
Hey Clueless
This is a lovely post & you are amazing for posting it and saying all the lovely things that you have said. Ya know being in a tf relationship is hard and anyone who has been in one knows that sometimes stepping off and pulling away is how it has to go. God knows I pulled back so many times over the years and even now sometimes I think what am I doing?

I'd love a peaceful soulmate relationship, but shucks that ain't going to be for me...

Once again thank you sweetheart, I love your honesty, clarity and love. Because whether you realize it or not that is what you have shared with us here... Love
Old 16-06-2017, 11:19 AM
Master
Oh and I dunno why but the number five kept coming up while I was typing your message, the number 5 which links to transmutation, alchemy and change ..

Love to you x
Old 16-06-2017, 01:50 PM
Experiencer

Clueless, i really think you should turn that gratitude back on yourself and believe it. You are more than deserving of the same love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless
Hey guys, last weeks marks a year, since I discovered TF term and TF community.

My journey is over, Im at the end of my road today, but I wanted to share the only truly good and certain thing I got from all this TF journey, reading things by TF community.

Thank you for loving another human being. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

If your TF is a another, living, breathing human being and you manage to love them despite them running away form you, leaving you, hurting you and being blind to your pain -thank you for loving them.

Im just a nobody but I just want to say to you, if you are being thru this and manage to stay loving to another human being despite everything - thank you in my personal behalf, and in their behalf (they would be grateful one day)

Prior to finding out about TF I never read so much about love, understanding and pure, real, tangible love people have for other humans.

Thank you for showing me that there are people like you in the world,
in my real life I never met anybody who loves another human being (that is not their offspring, parent, husband/wife, relative...) in a way you guys love your human TF.

I want to say to you thanks in behalf of your TF, as a human being,
Im not inspired nor channeled nor anything,
I, as a ordinary, stupid, non-evolved, random human being just want to say to you -thank you.

If you are having troubled these days keep in mind it is going to be solstice soon, I dont know anything about it - but I read its a good thing for TF, so for bad things blame it on pre-solstice.

Thank you for loving another human being (I say that specifically about loving another humans in real life, I dont know what is like to love ghosts, spirits, entities, Universe/God) - that is why I say humans, since it is important.

Thank you for loving another human in real life, in 3d, as a human loving another human, no matter what your TF did to you.

I failed to do that, that is why Im at the end of my TF journey.
But you can, I know you can and Im appreciative to know that there are people out there that can love another human being in real life, despite all the bad things that human did to you.

( I succumbed to anger and resentment, I cant do this - I love him but Im really angry with him and today I manage to do something that will further sever our communication in real life, in 3d, and push him away forever.
In Christianity they say that hell is total and eternal absence of God's love and grace but with full knowledge of both and with no possibility of redemption - and there am I now. )

But today, lets just celebrate you all who manage to love another human being despite everything
Old 16-06-2017, 03:11 PM
Guide

Also, please work on forgiving yourself clueless....
I know it is quite the struggle, but ultimately worthwhile and a key to personal freedom.

We human beings are not infallible. We can and do all sorts of things from a place of anger and resentment. Yes we can even create hell for ourselves. Redemption comes with self-acceptance, a willingness to forgive self, diminish the past and continue moving forward. Very hard lessons to learn - from my own experience..

Your message is beautiful but do not discount yourself! We are all in this boat together.