Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-06-2017, 03:20 AM
Master
I suppose this would be the end?

Today i discovered a thing i shouldn't, i'm struggling to believe it and i cannot tell it here because i prefer to not share much since it's a public forum. It's not a negative thing seen from a objective point of view, but seen subjectively it's really painful.
I feel also baffled by the universe and also by him, because i was always wishing for someone else to come and no one came while he always showed interest in me.
Now i know my biggest fear was achieved, i don't believe it still yet i know it's real. I just wish to find another soulmate, not giving anything romantic to TF because i don't want to feel anymore like the third wheel.
I wanted just to vent since my heart close again for the second time.
Old 14-06-2017, 03:47 AM
Master
i sympathize
Old 14-06-2017, 08:42 AM
Master
Thank you :)! I noticed how i ignored all these signs for this i'm not that surprised, with TF/SC connections you just know there is something good or bad going on and know also what. I tried to not see these signs because they were my worst fear being reality and now here i'm. I know in a possible future probably there would be another chance, because karmic ties won't last forever as long they teach something or they don't need them anymore. I would ignore any romantic or sexual sign from TF and become a bit more cold. I want to manifest another soulmate and i don't want any involvement of this nature with TF until he/we are both not into any karmic/soulmate tie.
Old 14-06-2017, 09:10 AM
Master
That sounds like a sad situation and yes it maybe wise to just take a step back and focus on yourself and finding a healthier connection.
Old 14-06-2017, 10:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCat
I just wish to find another soulmate... I want to manifest another soulmate
What about standing in the world on your own? What about just seeking friendship with others, without needing them to be a soulmate? It's often because people put expectation-baggage on the relationship right from the beginning -- "They are my soul mate" -- that relationships fail. Try just getting to know people, as people.

The best time to learn about your true self is after a relationship split. It's empowering when you come to the realization that your true self never deceives you, never lets you down, and loves you unconditionally.
Old 14-06-2017, 02:54 PM
Master
Shoni7510, i was focusing on myself and when i find out about this, i took many steps back. I should go back to that state even if really difficult at the moment.
Baile, i was doing that infact or better i was starting to get into a really good place with new non romantic soulmates, i finally found real friends and i have lots of things to do that doesn't involve TF. For now, i don't want really a romantic soulmate because i need to heal again, i'm also since always used to be single and not needing someone to validate myself or to not be alone. TF in this is totally opposite instead, he rushed into another relationship as most so called "runners". I had also planned to go back to my true self of some years ago, when i really felt myself but this time with more knowledge about life, after all i love how i'm and what i'm planning for myself.
Old 14-06-2017, 03:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCat
For now, i don't want really a romantic soulmate because i need to heal again
That sounds very healthy. What I have found: the healthier I feel, the happier I am. And the happier I am, the more I attract healthy happy people in my life. By working on yourself, you are in fact initiating the process of having a soulmate naturally enter your life at some point. That is the magic of focusing on and working on the true self. It's like Field of Dreams: Build it and they will come.
Old 14-06-2017, 04:12 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
It's empowering when you come to the realization that your true self never deceives you, never lets you down, and loves you unconditionally.

After you get here you're finally capable of loving another.
Old 14-06-2017, 04:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
After you get here you're finally capable of loving another.
There really should be a manual that comes with incarnating. Why we have to figure this stuff out only after experiencing several failed and unloving partnerships...
Old 14-06-2017, 05:33 PM
Knower

I know it hurts like hell, but don't take it personally. We all have lessons to learn and better people to become. If nothing else, this TF connection does at least connect us to our true selves and that can only be a good thing! I have to learn to live without my TF now. Saying goodbye was the hardest thing I had to do yesterday. But I believe it's for the best for both of us, as much as we love each other, love sometimes isn't enough. Blessings