Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-06-2017, 08:55 PM
Knower

Exclamation Number Synchronicities Guiding Me Towards "Soulmate"?

I'll try to keep this brief.

Met a girl, the number 222 guided me to connect with her. I did so, and found out we had a TON in common. Primarily: we share the life goal of pursuing a career in music.

The number 222 has guided me since then, and has been very important to me. It comes up ALL THE TIME.

The latest 3 events (surrounding 222) are as follows:

- We were instant-messaging each other back and forth, and I sent a message at 2:22 AM. She didn't reply to that one right away, so it was sitting at 2:22 until later the next day. I can't tell if she left it like that on purpose, to communicate something to me?

- Then, she just released a music video, and it was exactly 2:20 seconds long. I immediately took it as a sign, but now having doubts.

- Had a dream about her, woke up and it was 12:22PM. Check my Facebook feed, and a picture of her immediately came up.

I'm REALLY feeling guided towards her, but unsure if she's on the same page or not? What do you think? What does this mean? I don't even know how to approach this...
Old 14-06-2017, 09:04 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex-The-Iceman
I'll try to keep this brief.

Met a girl, the number 222 guided me to connect with her. I did so, and found out we had a TON in common. Primarily: we share the life goal of pursuing a career in music.

The number 222 has guided me since then, and has been very important to me. It comes up ALL THE TIME.

The latest 3 events (surrounding 222) are as follows:

- We were instant-messaging each other back and forth, and I sent a message at 2:22 AM. She didn't reply to that one right away, so it was sitting at 2:22 until later the next day. I can't tell if she left it like that on purpose, to communicate something to me?

- Then, she just released a music video, and it was exactly 2:20 seconds long. I immediately took it as a sign, but now having doubts.

- Had a dream about her, woke up and it was 12:22PM. Check my Facebook feed, and a picture of her immediately came up.

I'm REALLY feeling guided towards her, but unsure if she's on the same page or not? What do you think? What does this mean? I don't even know how to approach this...

The more I personally notice numbers and read too deeply into them the more they pop up. If i were you I'd let go of the signs. and just get to know her objectively and see if you're right together. You'd be surprised how much you can learn from the opposite sex by just being friends opposed to constantly droning in your head of how great it can be.

Doing this will put you in a perfect place to access the situation with her before diving in fully.

Also when i let go of numbers on a daily i notice they pop up a lot less and when they do pop up they have a greater significance.

I don't mean any of this to be discouraging. But you're a powerful being and if your mind and eyes are attracted to the idea of her than you can manifest all the numbers in the world. Only question remaining is whether you're manifesting those number or your higher self is?
Old 14-06-2017, 09:16 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
The more I personally notice numbers and read too deeply into them the more they pop up. If i were you I'd let go of the signs. and just get to know her objectively and see if you're right together. You'd be surprised how much you can learn from the opposite sex by just being friends opposed to constantly droning in your head of how great it can be.

Doing this will put you in a perfect place to access the situation with her before diving in fully.

Also when i let go of numbers on a daily i notice they pop up a lot less and when they do pop up they have a greater significance.

I don't mean any of this to be discouraging. But you're a powerful being and if your mind and eyes are attracted to the idea of her than you can manifest all the numbers in the world. Only question remaining is whether you're manifesting those number or your higher self is?

Thank you for your response!

I appreciate your input. The one thing I would say, is that I'm not walking around looking for these numbers at all. I try everything to just let it go and forget about it, but they just keep slapping me in the face. It's my higher self communicating with mer for sure... just not sure WHAT is being communicated.

I'll definitely try to talk to her more... it's just that due to some circumstances I didn't elaborate on in my post, it's not as easy as that...
Old 15-06-2017, 05:43 PM
Badcopyinc

If that is the case the reason you're receiving the numbers may not be because of her. If you're engaging her and letting everything unfold then there must be something else that you're pondering.

I would take everyday as it comes with her and let life happen. Too many beautiful things to witness to be worried about why numbers are popping up. When something important is truly going on and I'm in love mode the universe always finds a way to grab my attention. I wish you and her the best!