Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-06-2017, 12:43 AM
Knower

Chit-Chats with Self

I think this TF journey has lead me to some wonderful and not so wonderful random chit-chats with my self over the time, and they keep me amused to no-end.
While I struggle to see the positives all of the time in the negatives, I usually don’t have much trouble finding some sort of humor in those negatives, and this helps me get through those some bad days. So this, in a way, is a positive anyway.
So, I’m stoked to have my self to keep myself entertained some days.

Chit-Chat with Self

I say – “Ohhh dear me, I miss him soooo damn much. I’m going to die!”

She says – “No, no, no, you will be fine. One day at a time and it’ll pass.” “It’s just not today, and I can’t be sure it’ll be tomorrow either.”

I say – “Nope, I’m going to die without him. My heart is in so much pain it actually hurts. It might actually shrivel up to a prune, seeing as it’s got a straw stuck in it. I think something is wrong with me.”

She says – “No, there’s nothing wrong with you...yet. Stop making mountains out of molehills or you might just become a hypochondriac.”

I say – “Ohhh my poor little bleeding heart! I am sooo tired of missing him. I want to torture myself with missingitis just a little bit longer.” I think I’ll just lay down here on the floor - in the middle aisle of the supermarket and cry and die!”

She says – “NO No no. Don’t do that!” Not only will it look odd, you’ll embarrass me, and it’ll be cold on the cold hard floor, and you might get your dress dirty, but also - you might find yourself in the nuthouse when you get up”. Don’t torture yourself and you won’t die. It’s all as it should be.”

I say – “Pffft! As it should be? NO, No, no, it isn’t. I know what I’m talking about. I assure you... I’m gonna die!”

She says – “No, you won’t die.”.... “I assure You! And know this as FACT - because there’s still chocolate cake in the fridge!”

So who else has amusing little chit-chats with themselves in regards to their TF?
Feel free to jump on in and share yours!
Old 13-06-2017, 02:01 AM
Master
Guidance comes from the same source but it is personalized for each of us.

The dialogue doesn't sound exactly like my main guardian but some of it is much like what she would say. .

What I recognize is "It's not just today, and I can't be sure it will be tomorrow either".. I get something very similar to that.

"It's all as it should be"

"Stop making mountains out of molehills" Cliche's are very popular. I was always liked them too.

"Fact".....I hear a lot about 'facts'....

The excuse that you can't die because of the chocolate cake that needs to be eaten...that's a celebration.

It's a birthday cake I think. I get told that 'every day is my birthday' It is something to celebrate every day.

Your experience has been painful but it was a transformation and that was a means to an end.

After the cold winter then the first crocus blooms and that is a new beginning.

"Every day is a new day"...That's another one of our sayings.