Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-06-2017, 08:47 AM
Guide

A message from my heart to the disoriented visitor

Being recognised doesn't always lead to a relationship... and people involved in such a situation have to be very strong and accept a lifetime of awareness and love without all the standard requirements (requirements that are possible with another person)... This, at least, has been my personal experience. I am very happy that the affection is mutual, and i consider our bond an enrichment, But sometimes, to think that we cannot have something more, it really hurts. It's like living with a secret inside.

I don't feel the need to put a label on us. All i know is that we share something very unique and profound. Labels are a cage to something immense... open your mind and explore... Bye
Old 09-06-2017, 09:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyenight
I am very happy that the affection is mutual, and i consider our bond an enrichment,

But sometimes, to think that we cannot have something more, it really hurts. It's like living with a secret inside.
Your first statement is balance and equanimity. Your second statement is dis-ease and imbalance. Transform the second statement into one of equal enrichment and you'll be back in balance.
Old 09-06-2017, 10:42 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Your second statement is dis-ease and imbalance. Transform the second statement into one of equal enrichment and you'll be back in balance.

How?
Old 09-06-2017, 10:54 AM
Master
Quote:
How?
This is how I would word it, and your words will no doubt be different...

But sometimes, to think that we cannot have something more, it really hurts. It's like living with a secret inside. That sadness is also a bond. It is simply another aspect of the bond between spirit, and the striving soul that chooses the incarnation path of joy and sorrow. Joy is enrichment. Sorrow is enrichment. Both lead to wisdom and understanding, and the soul's evolution.

There is a consciousness-element in all this that I probably need to share. I see all creation as good. I imagine all spirit as benevolent. I see the soul as eternal. And I see the eternal soul's evolution as a birth right. No soul is left behind, we will all ascend eventually when our individual soul path is complete.
Old 09-06-2017, 11:31 AM
Guide

Thank you Baile. I will remember your words everytime i'll feel this way. Your vision takes me closer to peace of mind.
What can i say? It's human nature:)... My thoughts swing up and down!
Old 09-06-2017, 11:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Thank you Baile. I will remember your words everytime i'll feel this way. Your vision takes me closer to peace of mind. What can i say? It's human nature:)... I swing like a seesaw
That is such a great message, I got tingles. Thanks. Good old life. Amazing life!
Old 09-06-2017, 01:26 PM
Guide

Eheh, Yes! Life is an extraordinary adventure
Old 12-06-2017, 06:57 PM
Master
Wise advice and good discussion Baile and Eyenight:)
You know what is needed that is not really explored here so much on SF?

Candid discussion of how messed up most of us are and (for all their amazing beauty and uniqueness...for all that you'd never change a thing), what a pain in the rear close soul connections are...and particularly when one or both cannot accept that authentic love, kindness, and friendship are the only way forward -- whether or not that person is your sibling, spouse, child, friend, partner, other fam...or what have ye...in any particular lifetime.

That's where we truly get to experience the sorrow and the imbalance of an unconditional love...though I agree all is ultimately for the good. Gam zu l'tova and all that

My question is this...and I may start another thread on it to ask. Do most know if they truly love the soul of the other regardless of the packaging?

Would you still desire to give and receive authentic love and simple kindness and friendship if you and your closest soul connection were both gents? Both women? One gay and one straight? Brothers? Sisters? Brother & sister? On a par but with no romantic prospects, just pure love and friendship? What about all this and also separated by generations (vast age gap), or by vast distances?

I do feel that way about my close soul connection...even though we are not currently communicating, which is a great sorrow to me, just as Baile noted, and I'm dealing with it. No matter our relationship, now or in any lifetime that I can recall (and they've all varied), we have always had a deep and intense soul love...though apparently there is also much that was or is quite messed up, as well. As best mates, as partners, as brothers...it's been 50/50 it seems...and I've been both male and female.

IMO, a soul connection is so strongly and deeply purely about authentic love, presence, appreciation, and support. It's not about being physically intimate partners (I hate to use the term "romantic" partners)...though it *may* happen to be that way in some lifetimes. And I have to say, that's no guarantee of anything, one way or the other, hahaha...the only guarantee is the love you know that you have for that other soul. That's it...that's the one constant over "time" and "space".

It's about being soul partners, soul friends, anam cara to one another, regardless of gender or role or type of relationship. If you are straight and you are opposite gender, or if you are gay and same gender, will there also be intense physical desire? Yes. But that comes from ongoing nuclear fusion (so to speak) at your centres, which is love. It's not just "there" because you are male/female and both straight, etc.

What are your thoughts, folks?

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke