Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 20-08-2012, 10:30 AM
NateIII

Color My telepathic messages come in the form of...

Words drawn out in my minds eye, and I receive the messages quickly as my eyes move to the forming of the letters in lines and curves. Anyone else get this?
Old 20-08-2012, 01:15 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateIII
Words drawn out in my minds eye, and I receive the messages quickly as my eyes move to the forming of the letters in lines and curves. Anyone else get this?

I think thats interesting to hear.. I never see actual words..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 21-08-2012, 02:16 AM
Henri77

Psychic teletype, cool. (or texting for X gens)

I assume you mean messages from spirit, rather than messages from other earthlings.
Telepathy typically refers to human originated thoughts or ET's ... do you know who it's from?
anyway this is a new one I hadn't heard of before.
Old 21-08-2012, 05:32 AM
sahaja

Quote:
Henri77:
8-20-2012, 08:16 PM Post #3

Telepathy typically refers to human originated thoughts or ET's...

What would you call the similar type phenomena originating from say, an Angel or a Bodhisattva? Is there a special term? Should i be Googling something else?

For that matter, by ET do you mean extraterrestrial?

Old 21-08-2012, 07:03 AM
Deactivated Account

I sometimes get words, though its usually on a night when I am very relaxed. They pop up and disappear so fast that I cant actually read them.

I still have no clue.
Old 21-08-2012, 09:21 AM
sahaja

I had words rain down on me once. (Course the song 'I Wish it Would Rain Down On Me' was playing) They were in vivid almost fluorescent colors. Strange Eastern names i'd never seen before. I've come to know some of them at least, since. There were too many, too quickly to remember. That, however, i classified as a vision, not telepathy. As i'm writing this, i feel the slightest twinge, a sensation that marks another kind of communication. I really don't know, images are used, the words - names, could have been that too. A whole lot, lot more has gone on without my knowing what it was at the time. I knew nothing then, i know much more now and i still know nothing.
Old 21-08-2012, 11:23 AM
Air

Yep, I get this, except it's in printed font or type (reared with technology for years) so I don't usually see the formation of words and letters, the way one would when a message is handwritten. It pops up word by word, or in phrases, or sentences, or just a letter at a time, not unlike the way I'm writing this post with my keyboard.

Very cool, and it seems to happen more when I'm daydreaming than when I'm meditating. I see the words in my mind's eye, technically, but it's sort of halfway "between" my physical eyes and what I'm looking at. Maybe someone projecting translucent lettering in my field of view. It happens in conjunction with audible thoughts as well, like a transcript.
Old 22-08-2012, 03:25 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahaja

What would you call the similar type phenomena originating from say, an Angel or a Bodhisattva? Is there a special term? Should i be Googling something else?

For that matter, by ET do you mean extraterrestrial?

Well it could just be the way you input thoughts.. as visual text,,, dunno,

Generally messages from spirit are referred , as spirit messages, while telepathy by definition comes from another soul in a body.
Since the dictionary doesn't usually acknowledge ET's (extraterrestrials) they're not mentioned, but are still beings , often in bodies of some sort.

It seems picky , but most folks will assume you're referring to human originated thoughts , when one mentions telepathy. Or they could very well be from animals, such as dolphins, etc.

Spirit communication typically refers to thought-impressions received-sent to-from spirit, spirits, angels, or ascended masters possibly.

Some (many?) ET's don't have a physical body, or instead have an etheric form, but they're still in their normal life form.. so I'd consider such communication telepathic.

Bashar, a channeled ET , is fond of the term telempathic .... as he feels communication can, and often does, takes many forms, visual, auditory, feelings and is perhaps a good way around pigionholing communication.
Old 11-10-2012, 06:21 AM
cleanheart82

i see actual words and they had fonts and colors as well. this is how i communicated with a spirtual being. i neer really heard anything accept my voice reading what flashed infront of my eyes. it was very personal and clever. i hear voices sometimes, but mainly i just see images and feel vibrations. sometimes the vibrations feel like currents so strong my muscles spasm.
clean heart
Old 11-10-2012, 11:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanheart82
i see actual words and they had fonts and colors as well. this is how i communicated with a spirtual being. i neer really heard anything accept my voice reading what flashed infront of my eyes. it was very personal and clever. i hear voices sometimes, but mainly i just see images and feel vibrations. sometimes the vibrations feel like currents so strong my muscles spasm.
clean heart

The body responds when the messages resonate with it.

Interesting about those fonts and colours. Very visual experiences for you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/