Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 20-05-2015, 07:45 PM
Ascender

Still not got my answer; It gets bandied about but nobody knows what it means, do they. It's a stock answer to explain the unexplainable..
Old 20-05-2015, 08:05 PM
Experiencer
Good evening matal68.

You are quite right; 'Vibrations', 'core', 'heaven', 'god', 'angel', 'ufo', 'matrix'- they all mean something completely different to each individual.

That's the beauty of modern beliefs - you can believe anything and everything you like, without the fear of the village priest or Druid condemning you to the fire or ducking stool.
Old 20-05-2015, 11:26 PM
Super Moderator
metal68 -will anything in any of these articles help a little bit?

http://energyfanatics.com/2013/03/19...s-matter-life/

There's something here too, in an Ethics Wiki article. This is pretty fundamental but an inquiring mind can use the article as a starting point for more research:

http://ethics.wikia.com/wiki/Oscillating_Matter

Not only matter obeys these laws but anything with energy, i.e. light, thought, emotion, etc.

This article is worth a read too....which may lead to some investigation of string theory...
http://www.practicalspirituality.inf...vibration.html
Old 21-05-2015, 01:15 AM
Ravenspirit

Certain things feel hot or cold to me, physically, when I touch them. I also get a feeling somewhat like that from people. I can sometimes tell that what they are presenting themselves as and what they actually are are not the same. They just feel off to me somehow. Some people radiate various things, like anger, danger, pure love. On the surface they can seem perfectly calm but it's like I can see underneath and feel that they are a certain way because the energy they give off is different from what their face says.

I can go into places and they'll feel good or bad to me. If I get a really bad feeling about someplace, I leave. On the other hand I've been in places that are so full of love and light that it's like an energy pod charging me up just being there. That's what it feels like to me though. It feels like electricity, a negative or positive current running though me and other things or people. Sometimes on top of that I will get a strong sense of something, like danger for instance, and I will know it's time to react and get away from that person or whatever.

I'm not sure I am explaining this at all well, but that's what it feels like to me.
Old 21-05-2015, 03:10 AM
The fool 0

Smile

[quote=Squatchit]Why 'good' vibes and 'bad' vibes? Vibrations are just that - vibrations. It's not that a vibration which doesn't match yours is bad - it's simply different.

A lot of people will meet someone and say I got a good vibe off that person or I got a bad vibe off that person. Some people give off good energy some people bad. That's all I meant. Vibrations are not just a neutral thing. Vibrations create everything in string theory. Good and bad.
Old 22-05-2015, 02:39 AM
cheshire♠

Spiritually consider them layers. Beings on certain layers cannot normally act with being on another. Such as negative and positive beings but it's a bit more complex than that. In the Astral there are cross over points as I call them. Where beings of different layers that normally don't meet can.

I'm afraid I can't give any really scientific explanations. Look in to sound waves and light waves if you want more of a logical approach on the matter.
Old 22-05-2015, 06:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
Still not got my answer; It gets bandied about but nobody knows what it means, do they. It's a stock answer to explain the unexplainable..

What I see is being said recognizes everything takes place in the brain. The vibration controller we're concerned with. It's not that everything vibrates even though they do. Look at a blade of grass. It is vibrating my understanding 528 HZ, but the best you can ever see it move is how it sways in a breeze. To you this is movement not 528.

But so what. How does this vibration interface or concern us. That which make up the body vibrates to. But the vibration we're concerned with is the vibration in the brain which is frequency, dare I say controlled or influenced. Vibration is movement. It is motion.

But the vibration of the brain changes. For instance, people who practice mediation have a different and measurable frequency. What is relevant is you probably aren't going to find an angry person in a delta state of thought but will in an alpha state. You will find in all probability if a person thinks angrily the vibration changes and becomes a pattern, the same vibration. The difficulty with the thought measured by the frequency can cause a person to not be able to control themselves. The difficulty with the mind is, if or as you think about something long enough it begins to make sense. This is what I've found myself. IOW you are what you think an electrical impulse holds you hostage.

The frequency of your thought causes the body to match the frequency. Anger is a very powerful energy. Anger is a very energetic state which is the emotion. Here I think we're talking in terms of emotion or the release of energy. It is measurably different, but you will notice after strong episodes one tends to feel drained and weak and sometimes sick to the stomach. This is why I believe such emotions as anger isn't normal for us. I also think we are actually trying to shed the energy. They can poison the body to.

Here we are talking about controlling the mind. Every feeling has a unique signature range (built in). To regain balance again you must be able to find or know that signature. If you're angry changes the bio chemical production that affect the body.

You don't see but the brain does. It is an electrical impulse or signal you construct. Anyway, to me this is what is meant. We obviously have the well known delta, theta, alpha, and beta states which all can be measured. I understand there is now a gamma state. When one can consciously influence one tend to be more consistent and mature spiritually.
Old 22-05-2015, 06:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68

btw metal, I like that you're not letting us off the hook. Well done.
Old 22-05-2015, 07:09 PM
Knower
Science...how much?

I would like abstract from brain oscilations or any other vibrations in body for a moment, even if it's core idea of information exchange and life at all. Like cheshire, I could explain higher/lower "vibrations" in term of spiritual layers or dimensions first of all. Nothing related to physical term vibration or oscilation.

Science still fails a bit to explain why we feel so good at waterfall or in natural vortex (although other cases as thunderstorm or sunny day can give some clue). It's all life-friendly environment, so pure opposite of disintegration (btw. physics can measure it as "entropy"). Much higher "vibrations" could be explained on psychological base perhaps and all these very complex life-enabling events can be joined somewhat with base string-theory vibrations at the end.

But which layer we like to see, to feel, to explain at this moment?
Old 22-05-2015, 08:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuadDib
I would like abstract from brain oscilations or any other vibrations in body for a moment, even if it's core idea of information exchange and life at all. Like cheshire, I could explain higher/lower "vibrations" in term of spiritual layers or dimensions first of all. Nothing related to physical term vibration or oscilation.

Science still fails a bit to explain why we feel so good at waterfall or in natural vortex (although other cases as thunderstorm or sunny day can give some clue). It's all life-friendly environment, so pure opposite of disintegration (btw. physics can measure it as "entropy"). Much higher "vibrations" could be explained on psychological base perhaps and all these very complex life-enabling events can be joined somewhat with base string-theory vibrations at the end.

But which layer we like to see, to feel, to explain at this moment?

That's what I thought to but found a person who grew up in such an environment and not the city. I'm a city person and so love nature whereas they see nature a true inconvenience. I was shocked they had such feeling when mine where so strong. The comment was, I grew up in places like this and like where you live.....lol.

But there is a theory memory is actually millions of years old and what you feel is inherent in a memory, like past life memory. I have little doubt we have information, that which we use to call innate or instinct, even biochemical information in us. I think everyone feels this even if at the subconscious level. Anyone feel this. IOW it's in the DNA.

But what you said is right on point and a key. In higher consciousness you can access into levels versus shutting it off. If people saying there is an angry level, I can't buy into that. Anger doesn't allow one to access. It shuts down the mind in a loop. I'm old school.....lol