Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-08-2017, 01:35 PM
Pathfinder

Galgaliel

Does anyone know anything about an angel named Galgaliel? Besides what all of the angel pages from a simple Google search turns up? Does anyone have experience working with this angel?

According to most angel sites, he is the angel of vibration, the sun, and the "wheels of God" that Ezekiel speaks about in the old testament.

Last night I was doing a question and answer session with my spirit guide with automatic writing, and asked him if he could teach me how to feel his energy, or any energy for that matter. (Lately it seems like all of my energy awareness is turned down to zero, because of blockages and such.) His answer was that I seek the one called "Galadriel", who of course is from lord of the rings... but after a little research, someone else had made this mistake before and it was suggested that the name they were tying to get was Galgaliel. So I looked up that name and lo and behold, he happens to be the angel of vibrations! And he works on raising vibrations by releasing blockages. Exactly what I was looking for.
Old 24-08-2017, 08:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Is there something particular that you needed to ask Galadriel? DM me.
Old 29-08-2017, 06:20 AM
Master
I personally do not know much about galgaliel, have not heard of that particular angel. So I will probably be reading about that when I have some free time. Sorry I can not help you there.

However I did want to say I find the discussion you had with your guidance very interesting. I am new to guides and have only had a few experiences as far. I find it particularly interesting to hear that you were directed in such a way to a certain angel, that resonates with the issues you have been looking for help with.

Perhaps with just that knowledge you will come to find exactly what it is you are looking for.

Wishing you the very best and the ability to overcome your difficulties with energy.

I can also make a couple suggestions if you wish. Perhaps ginseng tea, and b- vitamins may prove useful?

I remember having a better time of energy conservation back when taking a b-vitamin supplement.

Like I said wishing you all the best on your life path.

Be well.
Old 29-08-2017, 01:02 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
I personally do not know much about galgaliel, have not heard of that particular angel. So I will probably be reading about that when I have some free time. Sorry I can not help you there.

However I did want to say I find the discussion you had with your guidance very interesting. I am new to guides and have only had a few experiences as far. I find it particularly interesting to hear that you were directed in such a way to a certain angel, that resonates with the issues you have been looking for help with.

Perhaps with just that knowledge you will come to find exactly what it is you are looking for.

Wishing you the very best and the ability to overcome your difficulties with energy.

I can also make a couple suggestions if you wish. Perhaps ginseng tea, and b- vitamins may prove useful?

I remember having a better time of energy conservation back when taking a b-vitamin supplement.

Like I said wishing you all the best on your life path.

Be well.

Thank you! Well I should say that I have been asking for guidance for a year now, it is is finally starting to come with this automatic writing. I think I may have a head start on this because I used to enjoy writing fiction and would have conversations in my head with my characters, just to see how they respond to certain questions and situations. Funny, I only remembered this after I started my automatic writing, and it reminded me of those conversations.

My suggestion for you is to pick a guide you want to communicate with and just have an imaginary conversation with it. Either in your head, or write it down in a journal. (of course journaling will keep you from forgetting any insights you receive). When you are writing down their answers, don't actively try to make up the answer, just clear your mind and write down the first thing that comes to mind. Sometimes they just send me one word at a time, sometimes they send me half a sentence and the rest when I have finished writing that, and sometimes they send me more of an idea that I have to put down in words. Don't worry too much if you are making it all up. As long as insights come, that's all that matters right? In this way of doing it, you may receive a combination of insights from your guides and from your subconscious or higher self. Discernment will come later with practice. If you don't know the guide's name, make one up that feels good to you. They will correct you in time.

My energy has definitely been improving. Obviously I have some to a certain degree that I can make these connections. It used to be so bad I really thought I had chronic fatigue. But I am starting to think that is more of a low prana/chi issue, and have been working really hard to nurture that inside of me. Perhaps Galgaliel or some other guide will help me with that, or they already are.

One of my guides has also been trying to get me to stop eating meat. They told me that eating meat is suffering, that we are of the earth and should eat of the earth. Well, I don't know if I will ever give up meat completely, but have decided that I want to start having one meal a week with no meat, and work my way up to an entire day per week. Hopefully a few days a week eventually. It is funny you don't realize how much an addiction it is until you try to stop.

I will look into Ginseng. Funny thing about B-vitamins, my chiropractor who also is a nutritionist randomly offered me some free b-vitamins to try out just the other day because she knows I have low energy issues.