Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 10-12-2019, 08:29 AM
Master
Very good post everyone!
Old 10-12-2019, 10:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
I just have a question for you. When awakings happen you mentioned that you'll find yourself unchained from social conditioning. When that point is reached how do you keep from being an outcast? It seems once you unchain yourself it happens.

Sharing my point of view on your question to Lorelyen:

It frequently happens that a person in and awakened state becomes and “outcast,” but if a person is truly awakened they do not mind being
and outcast. I will not say that I am awakened but I will say that I have no desire to be normal. I have no desire to fit in with the rest of this world.

I have been fortunate to find like hearted people here and there. It is incredible to have someone in your life that you can meditate with and
share your spiritual experiences with. Religious people do this all the time, and spiritually awakened people can do the same thing. Birds of a
feather flock together.

An awakened person is more in tune with feeling the embrace of divinity than they are being accepted by human social norms. People who drink
alcohol usually hang around with other people who drink alcohol and those who don’t drink may feel uncomfortable being around those who do.

I used to smoke marijuana and hung around with people who smoked marijuana, but I no longer smoke, or use, marijuana, and frankly I do not
care to be around people who are smoking marijuana. We are all outcasts to one group or another, and if a person is trying to fit in with everyone
than that person most likely is not being true to themselves.

During the 1970’s, 80’s, and 90’s, I used to go to a spiritual retreat just about every other month. The spiritual retreats I would go to were
located all over the world and there were usually thousands of like hearted, and like minded, people at these three to seven day retreats.
But you don’t have to travel worldwide, as there are lots of places, spiritual retreats where you can meet awakened people, right here in the U.S.

The City of Ten Thousand Buddha’s in Northern California is such a place. If a person accepts that all matter has chakras, a conduit for the
flow of energy between the material and the spiritual, then they may also accept that the Earth has chakras as well. Visiting the Earth’s chakras
is a very high energy experience and there is usually a retreat going on at those locations. You don’t discard your social life when you awaken,
you just change it. In my opinion when awakened, you are committed to your own spiritual growth and development, and being around people,
and in places, which support that.
Old 10-12-2019, 11:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Sharing my point of view on your question to Lorelyen:

It frequently happens that a person in and awakened state becomes and “outcast,” but if a person is truly awakened they do not mind being
and outcast. I will not say that I am awakened but I will say that I have no desire to be normal. I have no desire to fit in with the rest of this world.

I have been fortunate to find like hearted people here and there. It is incredible to have someone in your life that you can meditate with and
share your spiritual experiences with. Religious people do this all the time, and spiritually awakened people can do the same thing. Birds of a
feather flock together.

An awakened person is more in tune with feeling the embrace of divinity than they are being accepted by human social norms. People who drink
alcohol usually hang around with other people who drink alcohol and those who don’t drink may feel uncomfortable being around those who do.

I used to smoke marijuana and hung around with people who smoked marijuana, but I no longer smoke, or use, marijuana, and frankly I do not
care to be around people who are smoking marijuana. We are all outcasts to one group or another, and if a person is trying to fit in with everyone
than that person most likely is not being true to themselves.

During the 1970’s, 80’s, and 90’s, I used to go to a spiritual retreat just about every other month. The spiritual retreats I would go to were
located all over the world and there were usually thousands of like hearted, and like minded, people at these three to seven day retreats.
But you don’t have to travel worldwide, as there are lots of places, spiritual retreats where you can meet awakened people, right here in the U.S.

The City of Ten Thousand Buddha’s in Northern California is such a place. If a person accepts that all matter has chakras, a conduit for the
flow of energy between the material and the spiritual, then they may also accept that the Earth has chakras as well. Visiting the Earth’s chakras
is a very high energy experience and there is usually a retreat going on at those locations. You don’t discard your social life when you awaken,
you just change it. In my opinion when awakened, you are committed to your own spiritual growth and development, and being around people,
and in places, which support that.
you could say I been an "outcast" my whole life never really fit in anywhere. For the most part never minded it. But the hard part regarding spiritual growth I slipped into this spot again. Extremely difficult to find like minded people. I honestly don't know if I experienced an awaking, it didn't happen like it seems like it happened like a lot of people describe. It wasn't like one day a light bulb went on. It's a slow on going process. I do devote much of my time working on my spiritual growth. That started a few years ago. Don't know why/ it just happened. But I am finding my through it with bits and pieces of guidance and making it my own. Talking to people about what I experienced is difficult because it not like most people
Old 10-12-2019, 11:36 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
you could say I been an "outcast" my whole life never really fit in anywhere. For the most part never minded it. But the hard part regarding spiritual growth I slipped into this spot again. Extremely difficult to find like minded people. I honestly don't know if I experienced an awaking, it didn't happen like it seems like it happened like a lot of people describe. It wasn't like one day a light bulb went on. It's a slow on going process. I do devote much of my time working on my spiritual growth. That started a few years ago. Don't know why/ it just happened. But I am finding my through it with bits and pieces of guidance and making it my own. Talking to people about what I experienced is difficult because it not like most people

That is much the way it is for me,Though since the passing of my mother Spirituality became more intense.Then I found this Forum and somehow,I felt this was right for me.Since then,I've been studying Spirituality more and more,this forum is a great help.A new door opened for me.I'd like to thank you all in helping me on my path.
Old 10-12-2019, 01:14 PM
Guide
You may want to practice humility. Any job would do it, and you would be thankful for it.

Also, trust your Higher Self and everything’s gonna be alright.

green1
Old 10-12-2019, 08:42 PM
Master
I do not care for all of these labels, like "awakened," enlightened, or a realized soul. I feel the minute I start saying
that I am awakened, or enlightened, at that very minute my ego has got a strong hold on me.

I was a college professor, and having people call you professor is such and ego trip. Traditional Japanese students
taking classes here in the U.S. would bow to American professors; that was their culture, and lots of professors ate it up.

Yes, practicing humility can take you a long ways on the spiritual path. Learning how to let go is crucial. Spiritual
enlightenment is not and escape from this world, but it definitely and dramatically changes your perspective.

To be in this world literally experiencing that you are not of this world. I am of the belief that everyone will eventually
experience what we may call and awakened state, or enlightenment, or self realization. I believe it is our destiny and
our divine inheritance, but there is no goal as the journey is infinite, and being awakened just puts you on a deeper path.
Old 10-12-2019, 09:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishore
How are awakened people here managing your practical life?How have u been doing your job with your nature like i feel very uneasy to start my job not because i cant do but since my nature has changed, so i feel afraid of what other people think of me with my spiritual nature, and neither i am interested in the jobs which most people do because of lack of interest developed due to awakening and astral projection, my mind like became blank after awakening, no motive in my life like no goal kind of stuff, please guide me.

When I feel a lack of interest in what is around, in this physical plane, I remind myself that I am the one who creates my own reality (actually that's what I came here to practice, didn't I?).

So, it's only up to me to change things the way I believe I'd like them to be.

I don't have to come up with the best possible design, as I'll change it later if I get a better idea.

If I find out that I can't change the reality the way I want, it means that I'm not as awakened as I thought, and I have to return on working more on that.

In your situation ... You might not, as yet, be as awakened as you believe to be.

Astral projection should be a tool you can use to get knowledge, guidance, and practice creating reality.

By the way, why don't you ask your higher source of knowledge for guidance on your dilemma?

I don't know what your awakening is, but at least in the beginning, awakening isn't a done deal. You don't get awakened, and stay fully awakened from now on. There will be waves of higher and lower lucidity, even getting off your awaken state completely, ... like during a lucid dream / astral projection.

Good luck!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 10-12-2019, 09:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by green1
You may want to practice humility. Any job would do it, and you would be thankful for it.

Also, trust your Higher Self and everything’s gonna be alright.

green1

I agree that humility is important. We often forget it, and that leads us into error.

I'm not sure about being thankful, though. It depends of your system of beliefs to whom, and for what, you should be thankful. It kind of gives you a wrong impression about what you can and what you are supposed to do while here, alive. You have to be an assertive / active co-creator, not a reactive / passive co-creator.

Trusting your higher source of knowledge is important, but you have to be aware that you can easily fool yourself into believing that you get higher guidance, while you actually just get whatever you already believe or want.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 10-12-2019, 10:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I'm not sure about being thankful, though. It depends of your system of beliefs to whom, and for what, you should be thankful. It kind of gives you a wrong impression about what you can and what you are supposed to do while here, alive. You have to be an assertive / active co-creator, not a reactive / passive co-creator.
Just for general interest stimulation, here's a fairly thought out riff on 'gratitude':

https://www.onlinewithananda.org/the...-of-gratitude/
Old 11-12-2019, 01:53 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Just for general interest stimulation, here's a fairly thought out riff on 'gratitude':

https://www.onlinewithananda.org/the...-of-gratitude/

Thanks, as I wrote ...