Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 03-03-2016, 01:41 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
A guide is an entity who has an overview of your life and what you intent to achieve in this incarnation. S/he will try to keep you on your intended path without interfering.
Interesting. I wonder how they do this.

Thank you for your response.
Old 03-03-2016, 08:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floatsy
I have a couple of questions:

1. How can people here believe in a guide?

2. My Mother hears a voice talk through her. This is the second time it has happened. The first time she still doubted it. This time she believes the voice fully. It tells her things like she will be rich and things will be good for her family. It tells her to do this and that.

I used a lot of money last time seeking religious prayers, chants, "light" workers who wanted $$$$

What can I do?

I would not trust that voice because telling someone she is going to be rich i believe is not what a guide would tell you.

There are 2 things that distract us of our spiritual path's and that is MONEY and FAME. So that voice is trying to do just that.

Unfortunately i can't help you but my advice would be to be careful of this voice as it seems to want to distract your mother or you, gain your trust be by thinking you will get rich and who knows what then.

So be careful and good luck
Old 03-03-2016, 11:57 AM
Master

Doesn't sound like any guide or angel I have heard of. I would post this under Mediumship and see if you get any responses. Sounds more like that type of thing.

Mediums connect with the "recently" dearly departed.

Anyone can "tune in" to the Other Side - it is just a vibrational place. But you do have to be careful "who" you are tuning in to.

When I channel, I surround myself with a Bubble of the White Light of the Holy Spirit and ask for a Higher Guide. She can use tools of protection to protect her from lower entities. The lower entities will mess with you. They think it's funny, and they feed off of fear.

Don't be afraid - be brave. If you want to learn how to "tune in" and have more pleasant experiences - Learning to Channel by Sanaya Roman has helped many countless people learn to "tune in". It's a wonderful book full of light and love and good feelings. You don't have to want to learn to get some benefit from it and it will explain all about who you can inadvertantly tune into.

Maybe your Mom is just becoming clairaudient, and she tuned into something inadvertantly. When someone opens up, it's like they posted a sign on the Other Side, and lots of things will show up, which is why she needs to learn how to and who to tune into.

Guides and Angels don't care about money, and they wouldn't tell you such a thing.

Here is a lovely video by Abraham on How to Channel Abraham. If you haven't heard of Abraham, they are a group of entities that Esther Hicks has been channeling over 25 years. They are funny and wise and down to earth, but basically they are helping people to raise their vibration to feel better about life, because we can get caught up in the lower vibrations of life (grief, rage, hate, etc.) of the emotional scale, and they teach how to move your issues up into Joy and Happiness. It doesn't happen overnight and there are no overnight fixes for anything.

It is really cool to be able to contact whoever you want on the other side. But you just have to be careful and learn more about it. They can't hurt you. But you can dismiss them.

There are probably a lot of things she could say that would stop that from happening. One that comes to mind is - anything that is not from the light has to leave. Are you from the light? They don't usually like that one. It's not that they are "dark" per se, just not of the light.

The reason you are afraid is that, in the mainstream way of thinking, she is crazy - right? - since she can hear voices.

I say, welcome to the club and just learn more about who you want to tune into. Everyone can do this - it is not rocket science and it is very easy. And she can turn it off as easily as it got turned on.

By 2 cents - we are here to enjoy this planet in this time, and there is so much joy to be had by hearing your guides. She just hasn't reached them yet is all. Its a process, but get the book for her - it will make you both feel better.

My daughter was the one to tell me she could hear and talk to her guides. She was fifteen. I thought that was cool, and asked them questions. She called them the Sky People, but she spent a long time learning about the different "kinds" - for lack of a better word. Both I and my husband have since learned how, and it is a fun, joyous thing - so don't be afraid, get informed.

Anyway, here is the promised video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ilomKaFyw0

This video explains it better than I can LOL ~~~

Oh, and I have a thread in here somewhere called "Humor from the Other Side." It is mostly clips of Abraham being funny. They have such a wonderful sense of humor. I'll find where I put it - and post the thread for you.
Old 03-03-2016, 12:19 PM
Master

Found it! Humor from the Other Side

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=41746
Old 03-03-2016, 01:37 PM
Master
Hello,

Yes it is strange to an intellectual person that others believe in guides and unseen things.

We are programmed in our society to consider the self as helpless. That sets up all the different ways in which we will give our personal power and $$$$ to others.

Many of us are made to feel stupid to the point where we will never trust our own instincts. Which in my view, is a painful way to live.

The key talent to foster is discernment. Blind belief is just as harmful as no belief. Experiences involving being properly guided and loved requires responsible effort and education.

Best wishes for both you and your mom.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 03-03-2016, 06:05 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
I would not trust that voice because telling someone she is going to be rich i believe is not what a guide would tell you.

There are 2 things that distract us of our spiritual path's and that is MONEY and FAME. So that voice is trying to do just that.

Unfortunately i can't help you but my advice would be to be careful of this voice as it seems to want to distract your mother or you, gain your trust be by thinking you will get rich and who knows what then.

So be careful and good luck

Thanks Anthony. Appreciate it.

So what happened is at the beginning Mum started to seem to have healing powers, she healed me on a few things. Then she started having a voice come through saying benign things. We both - completely unfamiliar with these aspects - started to trust and believe this voice. Then later it started encouraging us both to want to have more money. Again later I started to worry and then suddenly it all started being not so good. Mum was like going crazy, she was hearing voices, couldn't sleep, we had go hospitalize her to try to get medication to help her sleep. Sometimes often she was completely under a spell.

It finally stopped a year ago but then returned again last year. Another week of screaming. Now she seems normal again but she says the voice still talks to her.

We, having no idea what to do, how to deal with this, unsure whom can help...

So yes you are right, we should have been careful. We didn't know, I still worry about her today. She is a good person and kind and honest. It's also been hard on Dad.

Namaste,
Old 03-03-2016, 06:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
Doesn't sound like any guide or angel I have heard of. I would post this under Mediumship and see if you get any responses. Sounds more like that type of thing.

Mediums connect with the "recently" dearly departed.

Anyone can "tune in" to the Other Side - it is just a vibrational place. But you do have to be careful "who" you are tuning in to.

When I channel, I surround myself with a Bubble of the White Light of the Holy Spirit and ask for a Higher Guide. She can use tools of protection to protect her from lower entities. The lower entities will mess with you. They think it's funny, and they feed off of fear.

Don't be afraid - be brave. If you want to learn how to "tune in" and have more pleasant experiences - Learning to Channel by Sanaya Roman has helped many countless people learn to "tune in". It's a wonderful book full of light and love and good feelings. You don't have to want to learn to get some benefit from it and it will explain all about who you can inadvertantly tune into.

Maybe your Mom is just becoming clairaudient, and she tuned into something inadvertantly. When someone opens up, it's like they posted a sign on the Other Side, and lots of things will show up, which is why she needs to learn how to and who to tune into.

Guides and Angels don't care about money, and they wouldn't tell you such a thing.

Here is a lovely video by Abraham on How to Channel Abraham. If you haven't heard of Abraham, they are a group of entities that Esther Hicks has been channeling over 25 years. They are funny and wise and down to earth, but basically they are helping people to raise their vibration to feel better about life, because we can get caught up in the lower vibrations of life (grief, rage, hate, etc.) of the emotional scale, and they teach how to move your issues up into Joy and Happiness. It doesn't happen overnight and there are no overnight fixes for anything.

It is really cool to be able to contact whoever you want on the other side. But you just have to be careful and learn more about it. They can't hurt you. But you can dismiss them.

There are probably a lot of things she could say that would stop that from happening. One that comes to mind is - anything that is not from the light has to leave. Are you from the light? They don't usually like that one. It's not that they are "dark" per se, just not of the light.

The reason you are afraid is that, in the mainstream way of thinking, she is crazy - right? - since she can hear voices.

I say, welcome to the club and just learn more about who you want to tune into. Everyone can do this - it is not rocket science and it is very easy. And she can turn it off as easily as it got turned on.

By 2 cents - we are here to enjoy this planet in this time, and there is so much joy to be had by hearing your guides. She just hasn't reached them yet is all. Its a process, but get the book for her - it will make you both feel better.

My daughter was the one to tell me she could hear and talk to her guides. She was fifteen. I thought that was cool, and asked them questions. She called them the Sky People, but she spent a long time learning about the different "kinds" - for lack of a better word. Both I and my husband have since learned how, and it is a fun, joyous thing - so don't be afraid, get informed.

Anyway, here is the promised video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ilomKaFyw0

This video explains it better than I can LOL ~~~

Oh, and I have a thread in here somewhere called "Humor from the Other Side." It is mostly clips of Abraham being funny. They have such a wonderful sense of humor. I'll find where I put it - and post the thread for you.

Nameless,

Thank you you are so kind

See what I wrote to Anthony...I appreciate what you shared. Maybe if we knew more we wouldn't have been .. We might have handled differently

In light. Namaste,
Old 03-03-2016, 06:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241

The key talent to foster is discernment. Blind belief is just as harmful as no belief. Experiences involving being properly guided and loved requires responsible effort and education.

Best wishes for both you and your mom.

John

Thank you John :)
Old 04-03-2016, 02:18 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floatsy
Nameless,

Thank you you are so kind

See what I wrote to Anthony...I appreciate what you shared. Maybe if we knew more we wouldn't have been .. We might have handled differently

In light. Namaste,

You are kind to say so. I don't know what to say, other than it is good you took her to the doctor. Did they check her levels (i.e. pottasium and such?) If she is lacking in some vital nutrients, it can cause strange symptoms, so I would just suggest taking her to a doctor and having her checked out.

Old 04-03-2016, 09:06 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you.. :)

I hope she is ok, it didn't seem medical but hopefully it's just something that will leave