Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-06-2016, 12:02 PM
Deactivated Account

Who here has the master number 33? And are you with your twin flame?

I read this number (birth date) is very rare and has a special mission in humankind, but since it is very difficult to fulfill its potential, it can be reduced to 6...
Old 13-06-2016, 11:41 AM
Experiencer
Hi,
I didn't know so I've just checked and I have.
I've helped a lot of people over the years who have been depressed and suicidal. I can sense energy and identify it even if I've not known a person in my life, i.e. I've been thanked by the relatives in spirit of those I've helped.
I don't think any of this is anything different to anything any other spiritual person would or could do.
I've met my twin soul but we are not together. We have both recognised the connection but I still have work to do although he has appeared to be the runner I know I'm the one preventing us being together.
My twin soul has also been helping people with their health although he's not a doctor he is qualified to do what he does.

I believe and am hoping this will be my last lifetime as it's been a tough lifetime. I've experienced almost everything once as though it was a reminder of something I've been through in other lives in order to improve my empathy and understanding in this last one. For the past 13 years I've been my mother's caregiver and again what I learn I pass on to help others in similar situations.

Another thing I've noticed is how some knowledge or information will present itself to me and then someone will appear who needs that information and I'll be able to help them. I've lost count of the number of times that has happened.

I also started a group to help older people improve their health by getting out and about on short walks. I don't see myself as a leader though but always seem to end up having to take on the role but always try to be fair. I'm finding that more recently I'm less tolerant of lack of consideration but am pretty easy going really.
Old 13-06-2016, 10:45 PM
Deactivated Account

That's nice that you have researched it.

I asked because from what I've read people who are under influence of master number 33 and twin flames share the same mission on the planet, help humanity, raising level of consciousness, something like that.
Old 13-06-2016, 11:07 PM
Experiencer
I don't know what you mean by master number but 33 is the number I see most often. It's haunting me. Even when I try not to see it, it's always there, everywhere.
Old 13-06-2016, 11:15 PM
Deactivated Account

It's numerology. Some people believe each number has a different vibration which influences our lives. Do some research, it's interesting. There is name numerology, birth date numerology, etc.
Old 13-06-2016, 11:37 PM
Suspended
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by justmaybe
It's numerology. Some people believe each number has a different vibration which influences our lives. Do some research, it's interesting. There is name numerology, birth date numerology, etc.

So you are trying to say you are a life path 33 then? Is that why you are asking after 33s.
Old 13-06-2016, 11:45 PM
Deactivated Account

Mine is that. I'm trying to see if there are many twin flames who have that number. That feels like a prediction of the future, a sign that you will reunite with your twin.

The potential is there. But there's always free will, I know.
Old 13-06-2016, 11:49 PM
Deactivated Account

Twin flames together, I mean
Old 13-06-2016, 11:49 PM
Experiencer
My life path number is 6, but I am not a 33. My life path number comes from a different combination of digits than 3 and 3.
Old 14-06-2016, 12:13 AM
Suspended
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by justmaybe
Mine is that. I'm trying to see if there are many twin flames who have that number. That feels like a prediction of the future, a sign that you will reunite with your twin.

The potential is there. But there's always free will, I know.

Curious.

However, if anyone would be meeting their twin flame by life path just sitting around the household it'd be life path 9s. Some claim that #9s are the final cycle, the last incarnation, and the result of countless lives all merged into one. Hence why #9s oftentimes have very rough lives. What did one site say that #9s were not put on this world to live an easy life.

Now as a 22, which is claimed by many to be the most powerful of life & master numbers for it is the grand builder, the master teacher, and visionary rolled into a singular being, I'll just say I didn't meet my spouse & true time flame by just sitting around hoping that fate / life path, whatever you want to call it, would kindly drop him in my lap with a blue bow in his hair. We are both humanitarians who just don't sort of spout off but actually do do things. Have for years, long before meeting even on either side. We did, after all, meet that second time at a fundraiser for a natural disaster where he [being something of a local celeb] was a major factor in motivating people to donate & raise awareness of the situation. He has the favour of being in the spotlight, the limelight of television and media due to his career and while I work more behind the scenes this doesn't mean I do any less in that regard nor teach any less important a lesson. I am, after all, a published author in subjects most people would rather sweep under the rug & ignore or even deny exist/happened.

My point if you are indeed a 33, a very impressive sign, you likely won't find your true flame sitting on the curb waiting to be picked up. You'll likely find just fakes on the side of the road; some soul mate or other viewed as more important than they really are because they "appeared" during your time of need. But start down that path and see where it'll take you. If you don't meet your twin flame then so be it, but you will likely meet interesting people and potentially do important things.