Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-06-2016, 06:00 AM
Master
Loving another besides your twin flame

Tonight I am reminded of when I wanted my twin flame to let go of me and open to love and intimacy with another dear soul (whom I feel love for, and who has been his girlfriend for years now.) But I remember when their relationship was just starting. There was nothing on facebook about it, I just knew. And I knew he was having trouble letting go of me. It was painful.

I cried. That kind of crying which feels so openhearted as it's tears of True Love and Surrender. I wanted him to let me go, for I knew he needed to be with this other being and I wanted to him to be happy. I posted a song about letting someone you love go on facebook for him to see and told him over and over again as I cried, it's ok, let me go. A few days later, he posted his new relationship status.

This is true love. It is selfless. It is giving. It does not possess... it sets you free. Now, as I am connecting with a supportive, healing, uplifting romantic/sexual SC for the first time in my life ( ) I want him to do the same. I want to feel him say yes, *bluebird* go ahead, I want you to be happy, I want you to continue to let go. It's OK. Our love can hold space for anything. :)

Sigh. It's so bittersweet.

Does anybody else have experience loving another while apart from your twin flame? How did you let go of the guilt? XO

P.S. Dear one, if you are reading this, I miss you. I'd like to be with this person and I'd love your blessing. See you, when it's time.

Last edited by bluebird21 : 08-06-2016 at 07:02 AM.
Old 08-06-2016, 02:52 PM
Master
Trust me, he wants you to be happy. Just as the bluebird, he wants you to flap your wings and fly. Love never dies. Soul connections never fade. If you are happy with a soul mate, and he is happy with a soul mate, that's a wonderful thing. Why force it to be any other way? If we're all connected to this Universe, then we're all connected. The love you feel for each other can be shared with others free of guilt. Love is not possession. Love is free like a bird.
Old 08-06-2016, 04:40 PM
Master
Beautiful. I think you are right. Thank you, Awakened Queen!
Old 08-06-2016, 07:02 PM
Deactivated Account

I personally couldn't do it but the process is obviously unique to everyone
Old 08-06-2016, 07:07 PM
Suspended
Master
i was thinking that I want a happy "soulmate" relationship, but being intimate with someone else? it would be like cheating-cheating. It can be good and awesome but the feeling in your core.. it isnt leaving, especially when having sex with someone else.

maybe I will meet someone whose sexual attractivness is very good and kmkm is big, then maybe.. but still, the pull in your heart and soul stays for someone else.

runners will and ARE feeling it also, they just settle, push it down.and chasers also. I and you and every twin can settle for less, but is it facing the lessons truly? i dont think so.

i see someone else as "settling" and its not the right path, in my opinion
Old 09-06-2016, 06:24 AM
Master
I am not settling. I'm living. :)
Old 09-06-2016, 06:38 AM
Master

Others beliefs doesn't make them right. Including me. Follow your joy bluebird and don't let guilt be a block. If you do feel guilt find the core belief of why and see if it's truly so bad that it will kill you or others. Have fun living!
Old 09-06-2016, 06:40 AM
Master

For the record I think it's awesome that you've met a soul mate!
Old 09-06-2016, 05:05 PM
Pathfinder

almost 2 years after seperation .. the past few months we have been back in contact and tried to make it work.. he said he knows we have a soul connection and he loves me more than anybody blah blah blah.. next min hes running again... once again im feeling like im back to square one... maybe its a self fullfilling prophecy but i cannot ever imagine the day that i will love somebody again.. i dont no how when he consumes my mind daily and i crave our love back..not anybodys love.. his love
Old 09-06-2016, 05:23 PM
Deactivated Account
I think you should do what is best for you and what you feel is righ, because he did when he got together with his girlfriend. I understand it must be painful to think you're not with him, but the reality is the pain is coming from the vanishing of the scenario you had in your head. The scenario according to which you'd end up with him. The love between you two will always be there! Once you detach yourself from this scenario, you'll understand that you can love him and someone else equally. Dating someone else does not mean you love him any less, it just means this new person is your meant to be for now. You have to learn to accept that your destiny does not have to be entangled with his and there will come a point where your destinies will separate for a while for you to develop your own identities. Whether or not they will collide again, only God knows but do not let a soulmate pass by because you're holding on to the picture perfect scenario in your head because that scenario may never happen and you'll wind up regretting letting that soulmate go.

Last year, I made the silly mistake of rejecting a soulmate (I instantly knew he was one) who chased me for months because I was too attached to the idea that SC and I would end up together and that dating someone new was like cheating. Fast forward, a year later, SC did what was best for him by entering a relationship with another woman and I'm left beating myself up over rejecting that soulmate because I know now he's the type of man I want to be with at this stage of my life. The sad result is that I have none of them now and the joke is on me. If only I could turn back time, I would cease the opportunity to date that person over and over again. I'm not saying this out of spit because SC is dating someone, but because I've truly been feeling bad about rejecting that guy, way before I found out about SC's relationship status.

Don't let a chance at love/happiness/self-discovery pass you by because you never know when it is going to find you again! I hope you get the love you deserve :)