Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 06-05-2014, 01:54 PM
Deactivated Account

Incarnated Angels?

I had a dream that my mother (usually representative of my higher self) told me I was an angel, and that I came from a certain part of heaven (forgot which now), and in response I said something like "yeah, I think I have at least three or four pairs of wings", the number of wings apparently accounting for the part of heaven I originated from.

I don't know much about incarnated angels and I never really paid other non-human species much attention before but now this thought is inside my mind that I could possibly be an incarnated angel and I don't really know what to think.

I do know my reason for being here on earth though, which is to guide people towards the truth on their spiritual paths, and I have also been suspicious for a while now that I am here as a personal guide for my mother as she goes through her own awakening process. These things became aware to me after my own spiritual awakening, and now I am going through a Kundalini awakening.. so things are a bit crazy and I'm feeling quite 'sensitive' lately, for lack of a better term. I don't really know whether it's just my ego imagining these things half the time or whether they are actually true.

Can anyone help?

Love and blessings.
Old 06-05-2014, 02:29 PM
Master

I have met others that are guides for their parents, myself included but my parents know that too.
I think the important thing is to find your own path rather than 'look' for it as you should guide when you are clear and it feels right. In some ways you need to experience the things you need to guide people through so enjoy your time and learn. Do not rush.
Once that switch is on, it stays on. Being an earth angel or incarnated one has its own merits to deal with. Balance is key but also walk before you try to run.
I say to others rather than think, feel with your heart and the answers will find a way to you when the time is right for you to hear.
Froe
Old 07-05-2014, 12:31 AM
Master
Scarlett, just let me confirm, you are angelic, and her to be in service.
Let me explain the part with your mother, we the angelic very often make agreements with those who will be our mothers to assist often over more then one life time, in return they will have us as a child, or give us an entry for our incarnation. I don;t see this role as a guide more in assisting with certain energies.
The roles we fulfill on this planet are as simple as holding a certain frequency and a complex as shifting layers of this reality into a new position at a certain point of development of the human race.
The tricky part is, not to get emotionally involved and tangled up for some life times.
Old 07-05-2014, 02:19 AM
Niebla0007

Hello Scarlett,
Your question just made think of what some particular "heavenly" beliefs actually have something in common.
That we are all of celestial origin is out of the question.

Angels - being from heaven, and the concept of
"beings - from other planets, stars, & constellations".

In science, there's no denying that we are all made of stardust.

In Theosophy, Blavatsky described the "Seven Primeval Rays" as a group of celestial beings also known as "Gods" or "Angels" or "Powers", that this symbolism was "adopted later on by the Christian Religion as the 'Seven Angels of the Presence.'" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_rays

In cabbalah, as quoted by Craig M. Lyons at THE ANCIENT SPIRITUAL WISDOM AND THE INCARNATION #1, that
one Spiritual (literally derived from astral and stellar substance and having a celestial origin)

Now, let me make it clear that the link I provided is only for the intention and only for the sake of brief information made available of the page (and not for promotional purposes). Thus, not forgetting the writer of the page should suffice that
it is not my page to promote either
like how I have been accused of doing at my last post in another thread of the forum and how it has been deleted.
I am not in this forum to suck people like some charlatan,
and I am not here to sell products, services, or gather followers.
I am only here because of my interest in spirituality
Old 07-05-2014, 08:08 AM
Master
However, what is "Dust" made up of? What is matter made up of?

Everything is born of Light, and Energy in the material universe.

"Frequency, Vibration, and Resonance"

http://www.angelsghosts.com/angels_what_are_they.html

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 07-05-2014, 12:41 PM
Master
Hi,

In my view, our reason for being is self discovery. It can be simple like finding ways to be happy or profound like discovering the divine within.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 08-05-2014, 04:01 AM
Niebla0007

That's how I simply put this to thought in matters of incarnation, John, Morpheus. I think it's what matter most (discovering the divine within) before coming into conclusion about being an angel incarnate.
While I can't really say it's impossible
when putting Enoch's transition into consideration in the question of whether a human can become an angel,
assuming some people were angels to begin with before incarnation is another matter.
Considering the laws & ways in incarnation, what happens before it takes place - in how a soul is destined(assigned) for that particular incarnation
that any spirit or angel(angel he/she maybe) can not just randomly take over the body.
Then, there is the question of the angels' roles and place in order of creation and the world.
Man/humans are the ones who are created for earthly life, not the angels, and man has an ascension to fulfil for his destiny
and that is not to only become the servant/messenger of God,
but to be one with God, as a son of God - making man not only the servant but the one who commands the servants.
Just mumbling now in the sense of angel/white magic in advance.
Old 09-05-2014, 12:13 AM
Master
Just a last note on this often misconstrued subject of who the angelic are, or the Fae or the Elohim.
Unless we understand, we can not compare the human form with angelic or Fae or Elohim, we never will understand.
We, all spirits, no matter what background, come into the human form if we wish. And we leave the human form behind when we have finished, for what ever purpose we came into the human form.
Unless we understand, we are not human, we are spirit, we will never understand the fact, anyone can incarnate if they want.
And many great spirits of all backgrounds are here now to bail out those spirits who are stuck here on this planet.
Old 09-05-2014, 06:02 AM
Master
Niebla,

I think people need to consider that science is coming closer to discovering that the Universe may not just be the "material realm" we know of. The Universe may in fact be an 11-dimensional realm made of innumerable universes.

That is right, multiverse baby! That means there are other universes even older than this one and there are many that we don't know of yet.

The only underlying truth is that all universes are made of what Morpheus said, "Energy, Light, Vibration" etc. Yogananda explained that the Holy Spirit is the Holy Vibration of God which produces the illusionary universe. This has some truth to it.

The underlying substance of all universes and creation is the Holy Spirit, the energy-field, Light, and Vibe of God.

Angels are beings which we call pure spirits who dwell in higher dimensions. From what I gather, angels are spirits of beings who finished their journeys in much older Universes and realms and have become assigned roles, mantles, titles, jobs, and missions depending on their degree of divinity. These degrees or levels are the "Choir of Angels".

The vast majority of Angels, and there are billions; perhaps trillions have never been human nor incarnated in our material realm. There are few occasions where a human soul has graduated among the angels as in Enoch. But if you read Enoch carefully, his human soul transformed into Metraton. He became MORE than an Angel.

In my opinion and you can disagree, majority of human spirits are "new souls". The angels and Archangels especially are extremely ancient as I said above. But human souls and most of the animal kingdom are "new" in terms of journey and development. Yes some of us have had very few past lives and some of us have had maybe hundreds? But no where near as ancient as the Angels.

There is no time in the Mind of God nor any sequence, everything is in the eternal NOW, thus all spirits and beings have been produced NOW.

This very moment, the only moment we have, the Holy Instant-

a new soul is begotten from God,
An old soul somewhere is reincarnating,
Planets are born, Planets are dying,
An angel is fulfilling it's work
A demon is in an endless hell,
A baby is born,
A person is dying,

The spirits who have lived and walked the Earth as Man or even animal or what have you, are in retrospect the newest Children of God. The Angels either serve us and help us as Big brothers and sisters or they torment us and attack us as our Bullies and adversaries. That is why many Angels who completed their journeys either continued to be evil or fell from grace because they couldn't understand why the Divine would create a realm (Material plane) for new souls to incarnate and they would possess and embody a divine nature.

How dare the Creator do this! The divine nature is solely for thus in the realm of SPirit who have earned their keep and merited their evolution. This is where we get "fallen angels" or Devil-spirits. These are divine beings who have their own ideas, their own rules, who think they can do God's job, who rather watch us fall and burn than help us.

Sibling rivalry has existence from all time and continues. And that is another thing. He gave our species the ability to go even FURTHER than the angels because we suffered and struggled in the Physical Realm; they never did.

Now angels can incarnate if they wanted to become one of us to help us and such. But if you read Enoch "The sons of God mated with the daughters of Men" is a symbolic reference. Some angelic spirits did take on physical forms in the very beginning of our epoch. But what happened? They created disturbing forces for us and instead influenced us to go the opposite ways. The serpent in the Garden is actually a reference to this misguided Influence (the devil). These beings who were angels-incarnated and some were in fact E.T.s did nothing but assert their divinity and became fallen angels.

That is why God hasn't allowed angels to incarnate, nor will he allow advanced Aliens from other worlds who can astral project to appear to the masses.

Too much garbage happened in the Past.
Old 10-05-2014, 04:15 AM
Niebla0007

Thank you, Amilius.
Quote:
In my opinion and you can disagree, majority of human spirits are "new souls".
I actually do not have anything to disagree with this in my part.

Quote:
These beings who were angels-incarnated and some were in fact E.T.s
I also intended to get this into a point.

Out of all this, the OP is afterall inquiring
so I trust she'd also be learning more about angels on her own - what/and for what they are.

Although I think it not right, esp. for a parent to go telling her children that she/he's an angel. I'm just not one who'd want to lead others to false beliefs esp. about oneself
so I'd rather encourage anyone to be realistic first as well as much as possible.
(just see what everybody would think and say about somebody telling everybody she/he's an angel in any public room -
which would be the same reaction I would also be in
if I am one of the people around, of course)
I can also understand the esoteric view of it.

So, Scarlett, your "mother" must just be talking about your very own angelic representative.
You may find this in the first paragraph of THE POWERS OF GOOD/DEPUTY ANGELS at http://www.sacred-texts.com/jud/jms/jms08.htm
This belief was coupled with the conception of astrology that each man is accompanied by a star which governs his existence, so that we have sometimes the cumbersome duplication, the angel, or "deputy" of a man's star, both charged with guiding and guarding him, the ultimate responsibility residing with the angel.