Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 10-05-2014, 06:38 PM
Newbie ;)

Help

PLz help this is my second post and nothing has changed since then. I having trouble with my guide. she will not leave me alone and is a constant bother i need her out of my life soon or else i wont be able to hold it together anymore. Can anyone show me a away to FORCE her out.
Old 10-05-2014, 07:08 PM
comforting

Are u sure this is actually a spirit guide ? I cant say ive met mine yet but from what ive read and heard from other people a spirit guide wouldnt act this way
Just a thought ? hopefully some1 else maybe be able to help you ;0)
Old 10-05-2014, 07:52 PM
primrose

What kind of trouble are you having? Put a protective barrier around yourself, see if that helps.
Old 10-05-2014, 08:26 PM
Newbie ;)

its a guide. i asked for help a couple of years ago because i was on a borderline suicide thought if you understand. Now that its been a while i just want to be left alone but she says she cant because im still unstable. all i want is privacy my love for her is starting to dim and become anger and all we do is argue nowadays.
Old 10-05-2014, 08:31 PM
Master

The universal law is that if you ask someone to go away 3 times, they have to. You have to be absolutely clear about the intent.
Old 10-05-2014, 08:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
The universal law is that if you ask someone to go away 3 times, they have to. You have to be absolutely clear about the intent.

Wow Belle, I never knew that. What a nugget.

Soltek, I hope you can find some peace from this *whatever it is* that's bothering you.
Old 10-05-2014, 08:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Wow Belle, I never knew that. What a nugget.

Soltek, I hope you can find some peace from this *whatever it is* that's bothering you.

It's amazing, I've had to enforce it a few times when I've sensed folk astral planing me in some way or others rock up in meditation. The intent has to be overwhelmingly clear tho. It really has to be meant.
Old 10-05-2014, 11:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Ok I tried the given method of 3 times and i get an answer "impossiable" "thats breaking the rules"
Old 11-05-2014, 06:22 AM
Master

Call on Archangel Michael.

The other thing is, you have a choice. You can ignore your guides. You can simply not engage with them.
Old 12-05-2014, 03:19 AM
EnigmaKashmir

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soltek
its a guide. i asked for help a couple of years ago because i was on a borderline suicide thought if you understand. Now that its been a while i just want to be left alone but she says she cant because im still unstable. all i want is privacy my love for her is starting to dim and become anger and all we do is argue nowadays.

Now let me get this straight, you asked this guide to come into your life, and when you get help for the problem you ASKED help for you want them to leave you alone?

Maybe the spirit will not leave because the reason you called them has not been taken care of. Personally I have suffered from depression for many years and I am sorry to say it's not something that just goes away, it takes therapy. If you want the spirit to leave you alone then take active steps to take care of your mental health.

If this spirit still won't leave you alone after you asked then you have not taken care of the problem you asked help with. If you do not want spirits pestering you then DO NOT ask for help when you clearly don't want it.

and last but not least I don't care what spirit it is if you know it's true name then you can send it away and it will never return, or you can try an exorcism.

sooooo the moral of this story Pandora don't open the box if you don't want to deal with what is in side.

I do hope you get help for the problem you have and I do hope you have peace in the future.

Blessed be and meow for now