Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 16-01-2014, 06:53 PM
DivineFeminine

Stood up TWICE by the same person, why?

When I first met this guy I thought he was a total creep. When I took a second look at him I found him physically attractive. Conversing with him for under 2 minutes, the qualities I find extremely attractive in my partners became evident. From that point on I believed the Universe had finally brought me my desire.

That and I have been feeling quite desperate to experience some romance and action in my love life. So desperate that I found myself breaking all my rules for him. This includes giving him my number (usually I take a guy's number rather than give out my own.) So desperate that I found myself waiting by the phone for his text message (which I later manifested). So desperate that I asked HIM on a date and was willing to pay for the entire thing. He accepted and did not show up. Before the date I texted him confirming that he would be there and I received no text back. The Law of Attraction worked quickly as soon as I let him go. Yesterday this guy was desperately trying to contact me. He apologized and explained himself etc. So we resceduhled another date for today at 1. Once again I texted him confirming we were still on, got no text and he did not show up.

What is the matter with me? Is it my energy? Am I too eager to meet someone? Why is he ( and others ) standing me up? This is a pattern, patterns equal life lessons. What can I learn from this?

He's 20 and I'm 18

Last edited by Belle : 17-01-2014 at 07:34 AM.
Old 16-01-2014, 07:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineFeminine
He's 20 and I'm 18

LOL! That explains it all!
Though you are very intelligent...there is still alot to learn and experience at that age and dont be so hard on yourself because of that. Weve all been there

Quote:

What can I learn from this?

Trust your initial gut reaction (the guy is a creep). The gut never lies but the mind can and will deceive. Many spiritual writings talk about trusting your gut and instincts over your mind. I hope that addresses your pattern.

Last edited by SeaZen : 16-01-2014 at 10:48 PM.
Old 17-01-2014, 03:10 AM
Ummon

Yeah, he's young and probably on the prowl or irresponsible and was drunk with his buddies or whatever
Old 17-01-2014, 03:47 AM
Deactivated Account

I hate to break it to you,but men don't really ever grow up until their past their 40's See,they lack this little itty bitty thing called time management.

Hehe, I kid. But,yeah,young men your age have a lot to learn,and your 20's will be all about making mistakes,and that's ok.
Old 24-01-2014, 11:31 PM
konstunnar

Try not to be so desperate. We can sense desperate girls/women when we meet them. It's simple... don't text him. He's playing games with you. He's pretty immature, and playing childish games with you. Also, he knows girls like older guys.

Trust your initial intuition about this guy, like SeaZen stated. He probably isn't your type of guy (since you thought he was a creep initially, and also the fact that you seemingly, out of desperation, looked for a reason in your mind to find him attractive). If I were you, I'd quit dealing with this dude.

Oh, hehe, BlueClover, you're right in your experience... but remember that not everyone can be so easily fit into a box of labels. :P

But if you want to play games with this guy, ignore him until he asks you out on a date (he may not), and then stand him up and make a lame excuse. Then, watch him want you. Tell him you want to get to know him better before you make any time commitments. Honestly, I find these sort of tactics to be petty and childish. I used to do this sort of stuff when I was in my early 20's. Oh, and a lot of dudes are very desperate for sex.

Oh, and set your standards sky high. You are worth it.

Another thought: maybe you're telling yourself, and manifesting these experiences because you may not be ready for a relationship? I don't know, but maybe you do. You want romance, and maybe this guy isn't the romantic type? You'll find him, or he'll find you. Or simultaneously, both. This and that, not this or that. You are the U-niverse.

Love and Light,

Kon