Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 14-10-2016, 12:21 AM
Newbie ;)

Wink Please help me identify this stone!

Hi!
So I'm still learning how to use this forum, and im trying to upload an image.... Can someone in here show me how to. I would greatly appreciate it.

Anyways, the image I'm trying to upload is of a stone I recently found while shopping around. I didn't go to a stone or gem store, now I wish I did. But anyways, I hoping someone can tell me what I may have on my hands. It's all black with some marbleized markings, with a tad bit of reddish copper color. And it also as a knick in it and in that knick is a gold and copper shimmer.

Like I asked, I hope someone can show me how to load this image so you can see what I'm talking about. I hope some one can help.

Thank a bunch in advance.
Old 14-10-2016, 12:23 AM
Guide

You can google image hosting... and you can upload your image to that file and then you can link that image here. :)
Old 14-10-2016, 12:30 AM
Newbie ;)

Oh ok.... So I already tried uploading my image, but because I'm a newbie, i have to wait till 15 posts? Or something like that.... :/. So in the meantime, I'll chat will some of y'all fantastic folks ��
Old 14-10-2016, 06:31 AM
Guide

The only thing that I can think of that might match that description is Covelite. Anyways ... Welcome to the Forum! :)
Old 17-10-2016, 04:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mark
The only thing that I can think of that might match that description is Covelite. Anyways ... Welcome to the Forum! :)

Ok I'll look it up again. I've been trying to post the image but it still won't allow me to. But I'll keep trying.