Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 04-10-2016, 09:06 AM
Newbie ;)

Evidence of crystals being more than just crystals?

I have come across crystals in healing and other therapies and I am open to them being useful but I have seen no evidence that they do anything at all.

This is not a thread to bash the theory of crystals being anything more than just pretty stones, I am genuinely interested in them.

So what is the evidence for them being useful in healing etc?
Old 04-10-2016, 02:50 PM
Experiencer
Nicolas Tesla was regarded as one of the greatest scientific minds in history and he always stated that crystals were living beings.
Old 04-10-2016, 06:36 PM
Guide
That's exactly what I came here to say, Tesla knew crystals were living beings. To feel their energies you just have to be open...it's with anything, really! If you're closed off you're not going to be receptive, whether it be someone else's beliefs, assignments, even crystal energies. Just look at what quartz does, it's used as generators in watches, televisions, phones! Which means that at least quartz puts out energy :p

Many people see them as color therapy only, meaning that certain colors have certain healing properties. Others believe that since they are living beings that they have their own unique energies. If you don't see them as anything but pretty stones, well, you're not alone their either! It's all in the receptivity of the energies/appearances :)
Old 04-10-2016, 07:33 PM
Deactivated Account
There are no scientific evidences that crystals are nothing more then just pretty stones.
Scientific community turned on correcting and integrating previous knowledge long time ago. They have no space (and no funds available) for experiments, so I think they "somehow lost in structure which has no relation to reality", as Tesla claimed :)
Old 05-10-2016, 09:25 PM
Experiencer
Really ? No scientific evidence ? Are you kidding ?

http://www.satyacenter.com/using-quartz-crystals

http://www.powerthoughtsmeditationcl...ng-properties/

https://cristales.fundaciondescubre.es/?page_id=1833

http://electronics.howstuffworks.com...rtz-watch2.htm

http://teachersinstitute.yale.edu/pu...vanwagner.html

http://scienceline.ucsb.edu/getkey.php?key=1229

Last edited by Crystal canuck : 05-10-2016 at 10:31 PM.
Old 06-10-2016, 03:13 AM
Master
Kirlian photograph of a quartz crystal:

Old 06-10-2016, 11:22 AM
Newbie ;)

Wow thanks for those links, lots of reading to do then! Nice kirlian photo too, I will search for more of those :)

Does anyone here use crystals with healing sessions? How do you find they help personally?
Old 06-10-2016, 11:16 PM
Deactivated Account
Reputable crystal shops always put disclaimer with the crystal packed with an instruction and explanation, to avoid legal consequences. It usually goes like this:
Disclaimer (this is the legal stuff so please read):
Information contained herein is not intended to substitute for that of a medical doctor or legal advice. It is for educational and entertainment purposes only and does not imply a guarantee of purpose. Spiritual beliefs of crystal and stone healing are not a prescription or a diagnosis and are not scientifically substantiated. Use care in utilizing stones. Seller is not responsible for misuse of crystals and by purchasing these stones, you accept full responsibility for their use.
Contemporary science, medicine and pharmacology insist that crystal healing is only just a pseudoscience. So, searching for the evidence in this direction is still dead end.
Old 07-10-2016, 01:55 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Errol
Contemporary science, medicine and pharmacology insist that crystal healing is only just a pseudoscience. So, searching for the evidence in this direction is still dead end.

Totally agree with that statement, but as for crystals being more than just pretty stones, I think there is lots of evidence to suggest otherwise. Lots of uses in science and proven energy fields.
Old 09-10-2016, 03:45 PM
Seeker

I've always found an interest in crystals because i maybe a star child