Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 14-09-2016, 11:56 AM
Seeker

Petalite?

Does anyone have an experience with this stone? I just recently saw a picture of it and HAD to get my hands on one. I'm really excited for it to arrive, but it seems like its a fairly rare stone.
Old 14-09-2016, 03:00 PM
Deactivated Account
I work with Petalite for many years. Even it's a strong energy crystal, Petalite wont make you feel strange, nothing disturbing, just one step closer to devine energies every time you work with this crystal. Can clear your mind, body, emotions so easy. It's a calming and protective, works mostly with a crown chakra, opens the veil of angelic kingdom. Can be water clear, but also white or pale rose. Really exeptional crystal!
Fits quite well with other strong energy crystals. I like to combine it with Pollucite. Pollucite is more active, and they like being together.
Once more, very protective crystal! It's quite possible that you will like this crystal very much.
Old 15-09-2016, 12:17 PM
Ascender
Oh I love petalite, though I prefer pink petalite myself. My clear petalite has not really been used. I always have pink petalite with me even if I'm not actually using it. When I first got my pink petalite I had a few that was always on me and generally had one in my hand at all times as it was so lovely and that ended up too much at the time! That and scolecite I always have with me without fail
Old 18-09-2016, 08:03 AM
Seeker

Thank you guys :)
Old 20-09-2016, 01:08 PM
Ascender
Have you received it yet? And which colour did you get? Hope your happy with it
Old 22-09-2016, 08:13 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudewheresmycrystal
Have you received it yet? And which colour did you get? Hope your happy with it
I did! and I LOVE it! It's mostly white with a small band of pink :)
Old 22-09-2016, 10:41 AM
Ascender
nice! And glad you like it. I can't see why petalite isn't more popular, how can you not love pink petalite! Enjoy :)
Old 28-09-2016, 06:16 AM
Seeker

I always feel so much more closer to the divine when working with this crystal. Hopefully you have the same experiences too :)
Old 02-10-2016, 04:40 AM
Knower
Oh wow, never heard of Petalite before
whats the healing properties like?
Old 02-10-2016, 11:32 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritLight
Oh wow, never heard of Petalite before
whats the healing properties like?
I find it's a really must have crystal. It has very strong energy, it's very protective (different kind of protection, let's say angelic protection, not like black tourmaline, for example), also strong healing action crystal, too. Petalite helps to ease anxiety and stress, but some people use it for very serious conditions as a complementary treatment. You can combine Petalite with other strong energy crystals, results are always good and experiences are smoother and pleasant.