Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 13-08-2016, 03:41 PM
Experiencer

Who has slept with moldavite?

I'm scared to try it due to stuff I've read, but I'd like to try sleeping with either Lemurian or moldavite.
Any experience please....
Thanks
Old 14-08-2016, 08:36 PM
Deactivated Account
I like to sleep with Moldavite and some other "tricky" Crystals.
Actually, I more into sleep with Moldavite, then to do my regular daily activities and dealing with other people. I'm more scared how it can affect others then myself.
From time to time I have strange dreams, but that's all. So, from my experience, no reason to be scared. I must say that we are all different, so what works for me, doesn't mean it will work for you in the same way.
I like to ware my Blue Kyanite bead necklace during the day, some Citrine or Carnelian pendant, too. But, during the night, I'm more into specific Crystals, like big Lemurians, other strong energy Crystals, big Amethyst geodes, etc...
Old 15-08-2016, 07:16 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

If you are scared, it means your not ready. You can force it, but be prepared for the harshness of truth.
Old 15-08-2016, 07:52 AM
Experiencer

Morning all,
I decided the night before last that I was ready, and have slept 2 nights with it. I always wear my blue kyanite and labradorite pendants, so I have left my moldavite on too, and it was fine. Slept well, no wierd dreams so far.
Might try my Lemurian next, although I think that's hiding itself so I'll wait till it reappears.
Thanks for your help. X
Old 18-10-2016, 12:33 PM
Knower

Me! I've been sleeping with my moldavite for more than a month.

Very intense and was a little scared + very comforting to know it/he's there for the first 2 nights. Took about 1 week to get used to it. Now, I think I'll continue wearing and sleeping with it!

The seller suggested me to wear it at all times, and that's what I did. Moldavites are like mobile phones, which are connected to kind and intelligent spirits. Mine connects to a unicorn. He is super loving and protective!! (And I think I have known him before the moldavite came).

But well...SOME moldavites cannot get along well with crystals. I used to wear lots of crystals. But now, only moldavite most of the time. Mine does not like to be placed close to a Azozeo. Some people felt nothing when they wore moldavite with other crystals, but when they took the crystals off, they felt the moldavite very well.
Old 18-10-2016, 12:33 PM
Knower

Every moldavite varies a lot. I wonder if you still sleep with it?
Old 18-10-2016, 01:45 PM
Ascender
Can I ask how big everybody's moldavite is... sounds silly asking but it's something I'd like to try but was worried as I would only get a tiny piece and then eventually get bigger if I thought it was worth it... but worry the small pieces may not have much effect. And is it fragile?
Old 20-10-2016, 06:44 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalHeather
Every moldavite varies a lot. I wonder if you still sleep with it?

I still do sleep with it, and I've added clear quartz, Botswana agate and apophyllite under my pillow, which has helped me sleep and given me some dreams I remember which is unusual for me.
Old 20-10-2016, 06:45 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudewheresmycrystal
Can I ask how big everybody's moldavite is... sounds silly asking but it's something I'd like to try but was worried as I would only get a tiny piece and then eventually get bigger if I thought it was worth it... but worry the small pieces may not have much effect. And is it fragile?

It doesn't matter on the size, you just need to get a piece that appeals to you. I hadn't mine made into a pendant and I only ever take it off to cleanse and recharge.
Mines about the size of the end of my thumb.
Old 20-10-2016, 08:03 PM
Ascender
Fab, thank you light lady