Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 13-10-2016, 01:15 PM
Seeker

Wink Has anyone worked with Tremolite?

Hi guys, I've been reading about an interesting crystal called Tremolite and it's supposed to have some neat properties, but some sources seem to indicate that it can be poisonous, especially to handle as it's a member of the Asbestos family. Anyone have any experience with this?
Old 13-10-2016, 04:38 PM
Ascender
tumble weed time? Only replying as I don't like seeing no reply threads lol... I tend to avoide anything toxic! My personal advice would be to see if there are similar crystals with less asbestos lol. If you go for it get a tumble as they are supposed to be safer, always wash hands and don't use direct method for elixir etc...many people use crystals I won't use and only half of them have died so far... sorry terrible joke. Maybe go to a shop that sells it and check it out
Old 13-10-2016, 07:30 PM
Deactivated Account
Inhaling the fibers of fibrous form of tremolite is toxic and can lead to dangerous diseases. Solid forms, like crystal-forming mineral (rare) or tumbled stones are safe to use for a meditation as many other crystals that contain toxic substances.
Anyway, use these stones cautiously, handle them in a sensible way.
Just be responsible, no need to be afraid.

Even Emerald, Rubi, Sapphire, Alexandrite (classified as precious stones) contain toxic substances.
I have a small piece of waxy pale green Tremolite, and use it as any other crystal. It has strong energy, good for a crown chakra.

If you are still unsure what to do with Tremolite, or any other "suspicious" crystal, keep it in a fully sealed natural (cotton) cloth bag and use them. The results should be the same.
Old 13-10-2016, 08:00 PM
Ascender
Nooo not ruby and sapphire!!! That's them going in my never to be used again pot! I'm terrible with things like this, I always forget which need precautions and which don't so don't like to use them and stick with safe ones... but I'm very hands on with mine only a few I just use for sessions. So how would you describe the effects?
Old 13-10-2016, 09:17 PM
Deactivated Account
Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire, Alexandrite contain aluminum (aluminum oxide). Chronic aluminum oxide inhalation may cause health problems. It means that you will have to make the finest dust of your precious stones and to inhale it for some time to experience problems.

Significant toxicity has been reported only following chronic occupational inhalation - a restrictive pattern of pulmonary function.

Elixirs should not be used.

Don't think about that if you can, waste of time...
Old 18-10-2016, 03:47 PM
Ascender
Thanks for the reply, but sorry I always confuse things, I meant how would you describe effects of tremolite.
Old 18-10-2016, 07:45 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudewheresmycrystal
Thanks for the reply, but sorry I always confuse things, I meant how would you describe effects of tremolite.
Tremolite has a strong energy field, works very good with higher chakras, third eye, crown and even transpersonal chakras, too. Even it has a strong energy, tremolite is a balancing crystal and brings peaceful state of mind.
Some people enjoy working with tremolite, because it makes them feel less concerned about things they find very important and can't think of anything else, especially not how to relax.