Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 20-09-2016, 08:36 PM
Knower

Nantan Meteor Energy Dome

I'm curious...has anyone bought any of these 'Energy Domes' that are made by the company Crystal Age? I've bought Chryscolla, Citrine, Blue Lace Agate, Peridot, Oregon Sunstone, Tourmaline, Green Apatite and my recent purchase is Nantan meteorite, which is a powdery brown rock substance. However, last Friday I took the Peridot energy dome outside with me where I went walking and accidentally dropped it in the car park
I'll probably get another one but does anyone on this forum own any of these little domes? The company even sells a Moldavite/Quartz dome which is supposed to boost the power of the Moldavite, not that a high-vibration crystal like Moldavite needs any more amplifying...
Old 21-09-2016, 08:01 PM
Deactivated Account
"Energy Domes" you are talking about are actually nice and simple, but effective form of "Energy Generators", some crystal enthusiasts love to make.
Energy Generators combine energies of the same or different crystals, usually for a specific purpose. Bonded crystal slices shaped in a pyramid form is on of the most usual and widely known form.
From my experience, Moldavite/Quartz is great combination :) I really don't know why, but I guess Moldavite needs some of the crystalline energies.
Old 21-09-2016, 10:08 PM
Knower

Thanks for your reply Errol...I would like to try one or two of 'Energy Generators', I think I know the ones you mean. I've started meditating a bit more with my Moldavite and Datolite stones and I've noticed something interesting. I take it you've heard of 'Gnosis', well I meditated with my Datolite last night in the bath and was surprised to notice that when I placed it (I keep my Datolite in a Jar with a small piece of Phenakite) to my forehead that my mind goes really peaceful and my present thoughts just seem to be erased. It's quite a pleasant, peaceful state of mind. I'm not too sure but is this a state of 'Gnosis'?
Old 22-09-2016, 05:58 PM
Deactivated Account
Thanks for asking, but I'm afraid I'm not qualified to evaluate your experience.
Professionals say it's pretty undeniable when it happens, even it's always personal and unique.
It can be a pleasant, thoughtless, non-dualistic state of mind, for most "ordinary" people.
Moldavite, Datolite, Phenacite... pretty strong combination, quite possible to reach alerted state of mind, no question about this.
Old 22-09-2016, 09:07 PM
Knower

Ok Errol but I have to be honest that I am a newbie to this meditation stuff. Only really began the middle part of last year.
Old 22-09-2016, 09:34 PM
Deactivated Account
Sometimes, time is an important thing, sometimes not. When I started meditating, that was a long time ago:) I had success I can't put in words. My first year was so intensive that actually changed all areas in my life in the most beneficial way. To be a newbie is so great as to be a highly experienced.
Old 22-09-2016, 09:53 PM
Deactivated Account
One more thing, feel free to ask anything, there are no "stupid" questions :)
This forum is a really great place for that.
Old 23-09-2016, 08:30 PM
Knower

Ok Errol, interesting advice.
Old 24-09-2016, 03:59 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by etheric-imprinted_72
Ok Errol but I have to be honest that I am a newbie to this meditation stuff. Only really began the middle part of last year.

The understanding of crystals can constitute a form of Gnosis:

Genesis 28:18 - 19

Then again, Gnosis is a pretty broad term, and there's all kinds of different ways for understanding the path. Another way is to understand it is through the works of our hands as well as the Sun, Moon, and stars:

Psalms 8:2-3

Isaiah 40:26

Once we begin to understand these types of things, we can apply these types of understandings to things such as meditation. When the hands are joined together in Namaskar (prayer), it represents this type of oneness that we experience with alll of humanity. When we sit (in meditation), part of the purpose of that is to cultivate stillness. For that reason, the direction that we face while we meditate is very important. I always meditate facing the Direction North because that's the location for the North Star, which is like the Galactic Center (or Sun) for the entire universe. All of the Constellations revolve around that star. I also always close my eyes when I meditate for the reason that darkness represents this type of "tabular rasa" for the creation of some new inner state.

Happy Meditating!!! 🤗