Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 22-10-2016, 12:09 PM
Knower

I was told that tiny moldavites are relatively easier to sense, and it might trigger a stronger reaction/ feeling for you.

When you think you're ready, you can move onto a larger one. (between 10-30 grams is best)

For a starter, the seller recommends a tiny one, within 10 grams.

From the comments form a moldavite forum, people had very positive comments and felt a lot even if their moldavite is just as small as 2-4 grams.

My current (and only) one is a little bit more than 9 grams. That's the one the seller, after sensing my aura and all, found that to be a match.

Please choose a reputable seller as well. Also, when you are working with moldavite, you might need to take off other crystals for a the best result.

Good luck Dudewheresmycrystal ! The key is to keep communicating with the moldavite <3
Old 22-10-2016, 12:15 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudewheresmycrystal
Can I ask how big everybody's moldavite is... sounds silly asking but it's something I'd like to try but was worried as I would only get a tiny piece and then eventually get bigger if I thought it was worth it... but worry the small pieces may not have much effect. And is it fragile?

And also, please avoid dropping it.

If the shape is long, it might break. You may choose a rounder / thinker moldavite, and/or make it into a pendant to avoid that.

To deepen communicate, try to ask/ sense its name.
Old 22-10-2016, 11:37 PM
Newbie ;)

I sleep with a chunk of moldavite the size of my pinky. I love Moldavite energy and I fluctuate between that and an equal sized labradorite. Whenever I have intense or crazy nightmares, I switch to labradorite. Not sure if it's due to all the crystals I have near me while I sleep or the Moldavite itself for the intensity of my dreams as of late.
Old 24-10-2016, 04:22 AM
Knower
I've slept with Moldavite once and I drifted to sleep quicker than usual, my dreams were very vividly to do with my situation at the time! I felt protected in the energy of the crystal, I've also meditated with it once and got taken to meet my higher self for the first time it was pure bliss :)
Old 24-10-2016, 06:05 AM
Knower

Crazy nightmares might mean that your spirit is dealing with karma. Moldavite helps with that as well, and it is said that after wearing it to sleep for a period of time, your dreams will become vivid, and the message to you will be clearer.

Yes I agree with Star Aura that moldavites are super protective! It occured to me that it immediately guided me to someone online who provides service (approved by higher realms, paid spiritually and not materially, but that ended on 10 Oct 2016) to perform name (sensed my myself) and spirit team matching (higher self, spirit guides, spiritual teacher, star family etc), and led me to communicate with them. Yea it was pure bliss!!

The drawback, or effect is that, I now almost never wear crystals, nor had purchased any ever since I'm with moldavite. (Used to wear quite a lot all the time, and buy them ...um...monthly). It led me to be more sensitive to food, and the media. In the handicraft exhibition at the mall, I was amazed that I didn't buy a thing because I heard the moldavite explained to me that those goods represents happiness, beauty and gracefulness. But they can only be truly achieved by being the best of me + utiilizing my own creativity (I used to go all-crazy about handicraft goods). It also led me to communicate much more with my spiritual support team, and to pursue spirituality with a rightful attitude and mindset by guiding me to read certain blogs (and my understanding of the whole thing went BOOM). I cannot be more grateful!
Old 24-10-2016, 06:14 AM
Ascender
Oh fab thank you very much crystal heather:)
Old 24-10-2016, 07:25 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudewheresmycrystal
Oh fab thank you very much crystal heather:)

You're welcome Dudewheresmycrystal!

Another thing to note is that, although many people like to make crystal water (excellent for healing) from moldavite, soaking it for some time might block its energy. (and then you will need to activate it again by communicating/ praying). The seller says most moldavites do not like water cause their nature is warm and nurturing like the gentle sun . That is why I always take it off whenever I bath. If it gets dirty, a quick rinse would do. (It is okay to bath with it too, and over the time, the soap might be trapped in the stone and a brush is needed for cleaning it)

Mine likes sunlight. It becomes extra energetic after a sunbath
Old 24-10-2016, 02:51 PM
Ascender
Thank you so much crystalheather. I am definitely going to get some. Thanks for the info and tips :)
Old 25-10-2016, 02:28 AM
Seeker

I sleep with two of mine every night since I had them...for around a year now. It's genuine moldavite and it seems fine with me. (But even when I first contacted moldavites, I did not feel the nausea or hot feelings that other people felt anyway. I just felt and feel that their vibrations were very high.)