Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 23-03-2012, 05:38 PM
Deactivated Account

What would you do if...?

...Someone you just know online told you they are in love with you?

We've discussing this subject for a while now with a Friend (wink wink) and I said he'd run! lol

I think it would totally depend on who says it, I wouldn't ran per se, but would appreciate the complimment explain to that other person that I do not return their sentiment (If I didn't which is the most posible option) and then if they really got intense about it, maybe I would feel forced to end any communication with them, of course that being a last resort!

So what would you do?
Old 23-03-2012, 08:03 PM
Krystalle

I would not really run, haha. >_> I have NO idea what i would do, actually.
Old 23-03-2012, 08:43 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrystalleSama
I would not really run, haha. >_> I have NO idea what i would do, actually.

Hahahaha You gave your identity away! lol

Well yeah, you still talked to me after I declared my undying love for you!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I crack myself up! Even though right now I feel all like "wahhhh"! lol
Old 24-03-2012, 07:21 AM
ceekay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suikagirl
...Someone you just know online told you they are in love with you?

We've discussing this subject for a while now with a Friend (wink wink) and I said he'd run! lol

I think it would totally depend on who says it, I wouldn't ran per se, but would appreciate the complimment explain to that other person that I do not return their sentiment (If I didn't which is the most posible option) and then if they really got intense about it, maybe I would feel forced to end any communication with them, of course that being a last resort!

So what would you do?

It would depend on how I feel about that person.

i mean if he was someone who made me feel icky, yeah I would run.

If it was someone I liked (more than in a friend way) I don't think I would run. :) I would definitely then work on what would happen next.

Chris.
Old 24-03-2012, 03:45 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceekay
It would depend on how I feel about that person.

i mean if he was someone who made me feel icky, yeah I would run.

If it was someone I liked (more than in a friend way) I don't think I would run. :) I would definitely then work on what would happen next.

Chris.

What if it was someone who you regard as a friend, but have no romantic feelings for?

Guess we are missing that option.
Old 24-03-2012, 05:01 PM
seahorse

"Someone you know online"
We may "know" people in real life for years, and then we may discover we didn't really know them....how can we really know anyone, especially online...
Old 24-03-2012, 05:10 PM
Deactivated Account

That is very true seahorse we at times get very nasty surprises from those whom we thought we really knew, but we never really knew them in the first place, I can totally understand why then the thought of being able to "know" someone online is pretty hard to grasp, but still possible, don't you think?
Old 24-03-2012, 05:40 PM
Administrator
Hello

On line is one aspect in person meetings are a totally new thing. Its easy to communiate on line and honstly at times maybe HIDe a huge part of whom one truly is. I would say be wary. I have had it said to me, and the frist times OMG I "ran" in the sense the friend who can feel energy felt me LEAVE the room and body.

It was totally "Love you Lass" in the purest of friendship ways....but stiill I was not open to receive it. I think that is a part of it we have to be READY for it to be said and we have to FEEL it to say it back.

Since then I have come to embrace that feeling or emotion more in understandings and I can say it back. I have had it CROSS that line once and it honestly scared me as I have a mate and family....and this man took it to a level I was SO not comfortable with. To the point he would say I might just come and visit....I was honestly scared. I did not "RUN" I stated FIRMLY how I felt and that if I had put forth that feeling back to him in any way it was not by intent....we talked it out. I blocked his contact for a long time....sever year's in fact and he found me again this time to just be friends.....and so far so good.

Be carefurl. Honesly there are some good people out there , I am putting trust in going all the way to England to meet someone I met here....as a friend but I too get a lot of people going OmG be careful. I can see that.

I feel saying I LOVe you is used when one honestly FEELS it in the heart....or its just idle words on a page.

Lynn
Old 24-03-2012, 06:29 PM
Krystalle

Very true Lynn.
Old 24-03-2012, 07:16 PM
Deactivated Account

I totally get what you said, Lynn.