Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 18-01-2012, 06:34 PM
unicorn121

Has anyone mastered manifesting?

---THE REQUEST---

Hi,

I'm just wondering whether anyone is good enough at manifesting that they could create certain abilities if they tried really hard (or allowed/believed really well).

Specifically, I was wondering whether anyone can manifest the ability to talk to their spirit guide or God, and be willing to provide evidence to others to demonstrate that their ability is genuine. Subsequently, that person could act to provide specific, real world advice to people who are struggling with using the law of attraction (or other important issues).

The reason why is because I noticed a lot of people still aren't very happy. The law of attraction is confusing to many or not working (which is why people are paying for so many teachers and still looking for channeling services for help, not to mention asking questions on this forum). We need something, or someone, that we can trust.

---PROBLEMS WITH TEACHERS TODAY---

Today's spiritual teachers can't be verified with any evidence, because they provide none. And most of them basically say the same things everyone else says; there is no way to know whether they're just jumping on the bandwagon to make money or whether their advice is genuine.

In some cases, certain spiritual guides are difficult to trust, like Abraham Hicks. Apparently during one of their channeling sessions Abraham said that dinosaurs co-existed with man, which is almost as bad as creationism in terms of scientific credibility. They've also contradicted themselves on other issues like crop circles, and displayed a poor understanding of evolution ("why hasn't ape evolved into man?" - the truth is there are two diverging branches, one of which is man and the other apes).

If a being like Abraham truly had access to source and infinite wisdom, my reasoning is that this wouldn't happen. And if Abraham simply can't channel very well through Esther, that calls into question everything they teach.

---DIFFICULTY IN BELIEVING WITHOUT EVIDENCE, VAGUE ADVICE, AND THE RESULTS---

The major problem is that to believe any of these teachers, you have to invest months worth of time in believing something or practicing something to prove it, and all of this has to be done with pervasive doubt as to whether its true, and secondly as to whether you're doing it right or long enough.

"Just be happy" isn't something that changes your life overnight, it requires weeks if not months to ostensibly create meaningful change. Even then its uncertain how long it takes. To what degree are you supposed to be happy? For how long? What about beliefs...don't they factor into things? So if I still have a negative belief about money, happiness won't do anything for me, will it?

And on it goes. Constant questions, unexplained vague advice without time frames or practical details. Paying money to come back to a "teacher" or "channeler"...and where are we now?

Are people living a satisfied life, without problems? Where are the masters of law of attraction, living like Jesus did and curing people, and openly sharing the evidence of that with others?

---MY EXPERIENCES AND DIFFICULTIES---

I know that there is such a thing as a spirit guide, because I have talked to mine and he/she/the entity has provided clear, undeniable evidence for that conversation, along with simple practical advise as to how to use the law of attraction.

He (for simplicity, assuming sex) told me in my head the numbers of the first 5 or 6 cards (might have been more, I don't remember now) on the top of a shuffled deck of cards I keep nearby my bed, and got them all correct. Immediately after he gave me advice; that the best way to use the law of attraction was to pretend I had what I wanted.

I've tried to use it, but its difficult. Pretending I can talk to God is especially difficult, because its overwhelmingly obvious I'm talking to my brain, because it can't explain anything in detail or that I don't know. So how do I pretend I'm talking to God, or that I can, without talking to God?

How do I pretend I'm strong when I have abundant evidence that I'm not? Pretending that I'm happy is about the only thing I can do.

---CONCLUSION---

But in the mean time. I was hoping someone else out there could help me. Do you like evidence and helping rational people (as well as yourself) with manifesting, in ways that will give them the strength to live happily ever after on their own? Do you want to help change the world? Are you really good at manifesting? If yes to all three, please let me know .

Also on an unrelated topic, my little pony is a really cool show. It has unicorns and really funny ponies :). So if you're stressed out reading this you may want to try watching a few episodes on youtube, because it always helps me feel better.
Old 18-01-2012, 10:19 PM
Master

I haven't mastered it but I know something that works.

Record an audio of yourself expressing what it's like to have what you want to manifest. Pretend you already have it and record what it's like to have it, what you are experiencing while having it, and try to feel the emotion that you would have as you record it. Be specific about what you are pretending to have. 1 minute or so is enough. Then play it back to yourself at night, making sure it repeats all night. Turn the volume lower if it wakes you up. Then during the day, act on any inspiration you get related to your goal.

The reason it works is that the conscious mind is asleep at night and won't be able to block out the message from sinking into the subconscious like it does during the day. If it doesn't work within a week or so, try another recording. It worked for me within a few days.
Old 18-01-2012, 10:29 PM
iScorpio

Anyone can talk to God or spirit guides because they can hear you. its getting their response/reply is where you need to develop
Old 18-01-2012, 11:05 PM
unicorn121

Thanks Seawolf, that sounds useful maybe I'll give it a try.

Also yeah you're right scorpio, but I guess that's basically what I mean.

Oh well this thread was pretty much meant as a gamble to see whether anyone had amazing success and wanted to do something greater, but I guess lots of people aren't all that certain about their abilities yet like me.
Old 18-01-2012, 11:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn121
Thanks Seawolf, that sounds useful maybe I'll give it a try.
me.
Sure! It's only a secret that people like Norman Vincent Peale and Tony Robbins used, among many others, but they don't talk about it because it's too easy and they want to sell books. The problem with the LOA that people don't realize is that the conscious blocks out what you want so that's why it doesn't work for most people. This is the way to get around that. Be careful with it though, it's powerful. I wouldn't try using it for anything thats in the least bit shady, it could backfire.
Old 19-01-2012, 04:56 AM
Master
OK, its VERY simple....

Everything has a vibration. There's the familiar frequencies like light and sound, x-rays, sub-atomic particles, blah blah blah. What most people fail to see is that thoughts and emotions are also vibrations. Science is just beginning to figure this out but mystics have known it for thousands of years.

All vibrations interact. Every vibration has an effect on and is affected by every vibration that it come into contact with. In science this is called and interference pattern (look it up). The physical universe is an extremely complicated interference pattern created by an almost infinite number of separate vibrations.

The main difference between your thoughts and any random vibration is that YOU CAN CONTROL THE VIBRATION OF YOUR OWN THOUGHTS.

This is where the Law of Attraction comes into play. Because your thoughts are vibrations, and because they interact with other vibrations, and because you can alter the vibrational frequency of your thoughts, YOU CAN AFFECT REALITY WITH YOUR MIND. The LOA is all about learning to think consciously rather than simply allowing your thoughts to flow randomly. Control your thoughts and you control your reality...simple as that.

Now, in order to be really good at this you also need some other tools. You need to be able to sense the vibrations around you and get a general feel for how easy or difficult a particular manifestation will be. It is easier to manifest something that 'goes with the flow' rather than something that opposes it. Think about how much easier it is to make something happen when lots of people get involved. This is because their thoughts are all vibrating at the same frequency, which in turn has a greater effect on reality.

Hope that helps.
Old 23-01-2012, 09:56 PM
iDreamCatcher

Hi Unicorn212,

You're asking valid questions. As close as to suggesting the most valid LOA teacher giving the most practical advise - The Abraham would be the one.
To summarize the teachings:

- you have to work on your emotions and regardless of what surrounds you (including your justified frustration with the lack of reliable LOA guidance) you have to shift your inner emotional state up.
- What you are striving for is an ability to enter and maintain positive emotional state ("The Vortex" in Abraham's terms).
- Ideally be as often as you can in the state of appreciation and things will start manifesting in your life that matching the general "frequency" of your inner emotional state.

Above is undoable by most people for two reasons:
- They are unwilling to got through the initial sharp discomfort of willfully shift their emotional energy from current to positive. Initially this could literally be painful inner process.
- They are unwilling to work on maintaining positive state - that would mean being in constant discomfort of actively working on shifting your emotions up.
- They want outer physical manifestations to dictate their inner emotional state.
- There is no one-size-fit-all advice of shifting your emotions. This is inner discovery process and it requires an ability to ignore struggles and keep working without promise of specific "when" and "what" outcome.

The most often and understandable question is:
- How can i feel good if I have so much **** in my life?

My answer would be:
- Do you have any choice? You either will keep making yourself feel ****** and be surrounded with **** till the end of time, or at least try to work on shifting your inner state up regardless of what surrounds you and see if it might work for you?

When people are asking for LOA teacher, they actually don't need teacher, they want babysitter.
LOA theory is simple, so teaching is easy to grasp.
But practical application of it requires consistent inner work that causes rather strong initial discomfort and even pain, at least initially.
"Teacher" delivers theory in easy to grasp terms.
"Babysitter" would help person to stay focused, calm and keep him on course, while person on his own would want to revert to his old self-destructive habits.

With enough passion and desire to discover the truth - the one would dive into LOA work and keep up on it without need of much spoon-feeding.

On a final note - i just walked and worked on shifting my emotions up, just general happiness with sparks of freedom. In 30 minutes I got unexpected incoming $200 in my paypal account... These things are happening all the time and it's fun to play with your own inner energy and see how outer world reacts with energy waves.

Gleb
Old 28-02-2012, 06:10 PM
MorningMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf

Record an audio of yourself expressing what it's like to have what you want to manifest. Pretend you already have it and record what it's like to have it, what you are experiencing while having it, and try to feel the emotion that you would have as you record it. Be specific about what you are pretending to have. 1 minute or so is enough. Then play it back to yourself at night, making sure it repeats all night. Turn the volume lower if it wakes you up. Then during the day, act on any inspiration you get related to your goal.

The reason it works is that the conscious mind is asleep at night and won't be able to block out the message from sinking into the subconscious like it does during the day. If it doesn't work within a week or so, try another recording. It worked for me within a few days.

Brilliant idea, Seawolf; not at all unlike creating your own self-hypnosis recording to play back at night while you sleep.
Old 03-03-2012, 06:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf

That's a genius idea Seawolf! I'll be trying that tonight!. So easy too!
Old 03-03-2012, 07:51 PM
Master
There are simple ways to develop a relationship of communication and feeling the support of your spirit guides.

Here are two threads on the subject:

Contacting Spirit Guides & Angels - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=99765#post99765

Creative ways to communicate with your guides - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=21216

~ ~