Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 31-05-2011, 06:22 PM
ivy71983

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
Many books such as this are valid, but are just a SMALL part of the overall answer, so to speak. I've never encountered anyone's book or work that was all that one needed to read. It is a good thing as we benefit from input from lots of sources.

I agree Mattie . . . This was my first book on the matter (even though ive seen many) but like you said i like to read different materials on the matter because you always learn something new I do plan on reading some of you guys suggestions. (i love to read )
Old 01-06-2011, 02:18 AM
MoonDancer

Wow, I was watching an episode of Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia and it was based around this book LOL what are the odds? Maybe its a sign to read it?
Old 01-06-2011, 04:48 AM
MoonDancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
10 must be a lucky number !
OMG! I just picked up some more books at the library and I now have 10 taken out of the library!
Old 01-06-2011, 04:41 PM
Deactivated Account

oh my ! I had to read your post twice, to get the 10 connection, lol !

I would say, it is time to start reading some books !

ok, I just had to look up # 10 in my Angel number book ~
" You're receiving Divine guidance from God through thoughts, ideas, insights, or whats called claircognizance ( knowing facts without knowing how you received the information ) Stay positive about the messages you receive.

Any of the above, ringing any bells ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 05-06-2011, 12:38 PM
Experiencer
Has this book really helped anyone.......??
Old 05-06-2011, 04:50 PM
MoonDancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitelotus
The author?
Old 05-06-2011, 07:45 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitelotus

which book ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 06-06-2011, 04:30 AM
Experiencer
THE SECRET is the name of the book Dream angel
Old 06-06-2011, 05:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivy71983
Have any of you read the book "The Secret"? OMG . . . . it really opened my eyes to the law of attraction and how my thought patterns have created the direction my life has gone! Ive been going to Barnes and Noble to read it (when i receive money i will definitely purcahace it) and it made me realize alot about the way i think and how it relates to what has occured in my life. Anyone who has doubts or negative thoughts should definately read this book. Has any of you experienced a better life after reading this book?

I was using the ideas in this book long before 'The Secret' was revealed. And yes, if you really apply these lessons your life will improve dramatically. But simply knowing this stuff isn't enough. If you really want to put it to use it takes training and devotion like any other field of study. Buy the book, don't wait. Go buy it right now, or as soon as the store opens. I don't say this because I value the book in any way but because your thought process above depends upon taking a leap of Faith. Buy the book.
Old 07-06-2011, 03:22 AM
ivy71983

I finished the book but definitely plan on buying it. For moments like now when my thoughts go to places it shouldn't -_- I was always aware of them and thought i was using them. Lets just say this book brought some more things to my attention i wasnt aware of.