Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 26-02-2016, 09:51 AM
Pathfinder

Mirrors

So I don't see a whole lot on mirrors, I've been reading about it, saw things like portals to other dimensions, and shadow selves.

Basically one night I woke up and looked in the mirror, and I noticed my reflection wasn't mirroring me, it was mouthing words at me that I couldn't quite understand, and I asked questions and it'd either nod yes or no. Is this out of the ordinary? Or just my "shadow self" trying to tell me something... I don't know sounds weird to me, just curious what some of you might think, it's happened a bunch of times, but doesn't always happen.
Old 26-02-2016, 10:01 AM
Master
Going back to your last thread, you can dabble in external spiritualism - mirrors as portals, noises, whispers, hearing sounds. Or you can go the inner self-development route and look for spiritual answers within... why are you creating images of yourself not being present and not connecting?
Old 27-02-2016, 04:10 AM
Pathfinder

Why am I creating them? I'm not they're creating themselves.
Old 27-02-2016, 07:04 AM
Newbie ;)

I see people and other things in mirrors or anything with a reflection always have that I don't pay much mind to it anymore but I have never seen myself acting any different then what I'm doing! That must if been a little unnerving!!
Old 27-02-2016, 07:22 AM
Ascender

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrying

Basically, in meditation you are trying to access the spirit realm (well that is not the only aim); but basically the idea is that in your subconscious or shadow side, or that which you are unaware of; is the matters of invisible spirit-- One of the major practices of this is astral travel, where you reach the hypnagogic state which is between waking and sleeping consciousness; the threshold in which images begin to appear from your unknown mind-- And the major practice is to learn to stay awake while you go deeper in your mind bringing awareness to the darker aspects of your being--

Scrying is a form of this, but through projection; So if you wanted to access it, you could use simple meditation-- If you have no practice in any sort of meditation, you will find yourself struggling, because it is indeed a training and before you can even begin to enter such states you have to be able to hold your attention well-- Then there are continual progressing steps, using many methods--

This basically sounds like what you are arising to and maintaining, which is something that I do quite a bit; I will be going to the bathroom and dreams will start to occur while I am standing up--

However, if you are seeing something such as this; there is quite the chance that something is waiting for you to arrive at the gate, I make no promises; but such a thing could be ready to guide you towards that which you need to see-- Though, a word of fair warning; I generally don't advocate a concern for spirit; think deeply on how you feel about such being before you would tread such waters, both for the reason as to why you need to know; and the world of possibilities such a thing could open up and lead to--

As for such entities in general, I have no experience with such the kind; and as to their source, you will find that yourself is comparable to the stars in the sky-- So of course you are making them, but what part of you and why?
Old 27-02-2016, 10:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demetriuss
Why am I creating them? I'm not they're creating themselves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstandlast
images begin to appear from your unknown mind... your subconscious or shadow side, or that which you are unaware of... awareness to the darker aspects of your being
Answered by firstandlast.
Old 27-02-2016, 01:59 PM
Seeker

kinda reminds me of looking at reflections to see if i can see things that arent really there.. or are they
Old 27-02-2016, 09:24 PM
Master

Always always test the spirit wether from GodSource or not. Can't be stressed enough.
Old 28-02-2016, 12:23 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
Always always test the spirit wether from GodSource or not. Can't be stressed enough.

How do I do that? It doesn't seem malicious
Old 28-02-2016, 12:33 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstandlast
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrying

Basically, in meditation you are trying to access the spirit realm (well that is not the only aim); but basically the idea is that in your subconscious or shadow side, or that which you are unaware of; is the matters of invisible spirit-- One of the major practices of this is astral travel, where you reach the hypnagogic state which is between waking and sleeping consciousness; the threshold in which images begin to appear from your unknown mind-- And the major practice is to learn to stay awake while you go deeper in your mind bringing awareness to the darker aspects of your being--

Scrying is a form of this, but through projection; So if you wanted to access it, you could use simple meditation-- If you have no practice in any sort of meditation, you will find yourself struggling, because it is indeed a training and before you can even begin to enter such states you have to be able to hold your attention well-- Then there are continual progressing steps, using many methods--

This basically sounds like what you are arising to and maintaining, which is something that I do quite a bit; I will be going to the bathroom and dreams will start to occur while I am standing up--

However, if you are seeing something such as this; there is quite the chance that something is waiting for you to arrive at the gate, I make no promises; but such a thing could be ready to guide you towards that which you need to see-- Though, a word of fair warning; I generally don't advocate a concern for spirit; think deeply on how you feel about such being before you would tread such waters, both for the reason as to why you need to know; and the world of possibilities such a thing could open up and lead to--

As for such entities in general, I have no experience with such the kind; and as to their source, you will find that yourself is comparable to the stars in the sky-- So of course you are making them, but what part of you and why?

Finally a person answered me about my current post, thanks and I don't have a huge amount of "practice" with meditation, but I've been doing it a lot lately and yeah I don't really have a problem maintaining it, lol it happens on it's own. I get that "I'm creating it" but that person just keeps giving me information that sounds more like it's for herself than for me, so I just said that in annoyance more than anything.

But yeah I've had the standing dreams, once I had a dream about a demon trying to strangle me and I woke up and he was still talking in a "demonic sounding language" this was years ago but yeah I don't think I have a problem with maintaining the dream state. This is interesting though I'll have to read up on scrying, thanks again!