Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-01-2011, 02:41 PM
Master
Starbuck and Evaah, I would say that any symptom that is associated with the energy experience that comes and goes is probably due to prana clearing blockages - especially so if it happens during a meditation practice.

If it is always there and doesn't go away or subside, I'd get it checked out by a doctor if I were you.

Spiritual energy symptoms always have a counterpart to mental and physical symptoms. Are you blocked in your "listening"? Is there something you don't want to hear? Do you listen fully with an open mind and an open heart? etc... Sometimes inquiry like this brings answers and when the source of the blockage is found and you can do something to correct the imbalance, the symptoms stop.

p.s. In general, I think that energy in the crown area happens when the brow chakra is open and the person has a strong desire to connect with Divinity. It happens a lot with devotional people. Having said that, I do know someone who doesn't appear to be devotional at all nor does she practice meditation nor any kind of spiritual pursuit (to my knowledge) but she was struck by lightening twice, now conducts gross energy (electricity) and attracts lightening and she had a crown tingling during a reiki treatment. So I think either she got to the point of open brow chakra in another lifetime OR crown tingling can also be pranic and not necessarily transformational. I don't enough enough about the crown experience to decide which.