Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-04-2019, 08:21 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

What sort of spiritual entity has access to technology?

I have experienced this for at least 6 years.

It is something ELECTRONIC but it has no discernible source. This electronic technology effects the body, and the surrounding environment, but is absolutely not human.

A couple of nights ago while falling asleep I had a vision (I have them regularly and they are not holy, and are from a foreign source that is devoid of scripture). In the vision, a dark shadow entity entered my living room. This vision was immediately followed by another in which someone was standing outside of my house, looking up at the window toward the living room. The person was not happy.

Now when these sort of visions strike me, I am "in the zone" very nearly asleep. However, I am cognizant that I am always thinking or in some thought process when these visions suddenly strike, interrupting my thinking and my sleep.

When I saw the person standing outside of the house, I started to return to conscious awareness (awake) and I thought to myself "maybe the person outside of the house represents me."

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Upon my thought, an external sound from the other side of my room appeared. I have no electronic device and there isn't even an outlet.

ENTITY HARASSMENT, I declared and went to sleep.

This is just one example of hundreds, although my memory has been severely damaged by these "spiritual" things (suffering) and I can no longer recall in detail too much anymore.

Furthermore, I am constantly consciously aware that there is a foreign consciousness inside of my own, if that makes sense. It's as if there is another mind inside of mine, and it is not me and it is VERY distinct and VERY attentive and VERY autonomous (if that's the right word) and is ALWAYS watching everything I do.

This THING tortures me and causes me violence, hatred, hostility, wrath and etc..

So, what sort of spiritual entities have a remote technology that can interfere with, manipulate, attack, harass, threaten, terrorize and control an individual?

They also constantly click my ears and sinuses, make disturbing clicking sounds in my mouth, make electronic sounds come out of my voice, blast me with some sort of "energy" with such force that my body is thrown, they constantly sound BEEPS and beeping (from thin air)...

It's gotta be space aliens. They are evil and insane and I hate them and I hate God even more for not doing anything about it.

I have been tortured about "not living here anymore" in my apartment where I've been for 11 years. They began threatening, terrorizing, prophesying and torturing me to get me out of my apartment 5 years ago and through this constant harassment and manipulation, I can see they are succeeding and I am being forcefully driven out.