Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 16-12-2018, 12:39 AM
Deactivated Account
Good afternoon MissCreativeSpirit

A smile, sense of humor and the rest comes with time.

Had more than a couple in my time
Old 16-12-2018, 06:59 AM
Master
Must be an expert in hand to hand combat in case i need protection

Must respond to my commands immediately and efficiently without questioning my authority

Must agree to take a monthly physical fitness test and pass

Must meet the minimum height and weight requirements

Must be extremely rich. A real man should never have to work hard for their money. It's a women's job to serve her man.

Last edited by ocean breeze : 16-12-2018 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Spelling error.
Old 16-12-2018, 12:49 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze

Must respond to my commands immediately and efficiently without questioning my authority

Must be extremely rich. A real man should never have to work hard for their money. It's a women's job to serve her man.

Honestly, when it comes down to it, I'm just looking for somebody who I think is cute, who manages his own life competently, and who makes me laugh.

That last one is really important. What someone finds funny, and how they use their sense of humor, says a lot about their attitudes toward life and other people, as well as themselves. Some people may seem funny at first, but if their humor is mean-spirited or consistently juvenile, that's going to get old fast. Anybody who can dish out jokes at others' expense, but not take one, or who can't make jokes about themselves, is somebody I'm going to avoid. And anyone with no sense of humor at all? Well, I know there's somebody for everybody, but I'm not the one for them!
Old 16-12-2018, 01:18 PM
Deactivated Account
Someone who sees my flaws but still decides to stay.
Old 16-12-2018, 02:03 PM
Master
Let me be the party pooper and say this question just ain’t right!! For myself, to put it blunt: It’s up to the universe. We can go and rationalize this stuff and create elaborate check lists and wish lists but in the end this will only make you cynical and judgemental in the wrong sort of way. It’s how dating websites are used, and this is as far from “love” as I can think of. When I imagined what ‘I’, as in the ego in this context, “want” I just felt ugly thinking about it..

We better look for the “ideal” person or mate inside of ourselves because people will always be flawed and imperfect. And that’s a good thing actually! There’s no “ideal mate” and fantasizing about it will make you unhappy..
Old 16-12-2018, 02:23 PM
Guide

I appreciate the last couple of posts.

Every one of us has flaws - and those who understand this and remain willing to stick close in love are beyond compare and to be cherished.

A copacetic sense of humor appears to be number one in searching for the ideal mate and I agree. Laughter being balm for the soul.., the ability to laugh with someone can patch up so many hardships.
Smiles ;-)) Thinking they’re pretty cute helps too!
Old 16-12-2018, 04:06 PM
Ascender
?...........
Old 16-12-2018, 04:10 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze

You are too much.

Quote:

But I demand this from my man. Just obey. It keeps me happy.
Old 16-12-2018, 04:24 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Let me be the party pooper and say this question just ain’t right!! For myself, to put it blunt: It’s up to the universe. We can go and rationalize this stuff and create elaborate check lists and wish lists but in the end this will only make you cynical and judgemental in the wrong sort of way. It’s how dating websites are used, and this is as far from “love” as I can think of. When I imagined what ‘I’, as in the ego in this context, “want” I just felt ugly thinking about it..

We better look for the “ideal” person or mate inside of ourselves because people will always be flawed and imperfect. And that’s a good thing actually! There’s no “ideal mate” and fantasizing about it will make you unhappy..

Oh come on.
You are such a party pooper.
Let us share our fantasies.
Alright, so what is your ideal mate? in your fantasy?
Old 17-12-2018, 09:00 PM
Ascender
Mine is very very emotionally honest with me~