Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 18-02-2011, 02:38 AM
Windflower

I looked in the mirror today and wondered...

Today while I was at work doing my earthly thing; I passed by a mirror and stepped back to look closely again while no one was around. I looked into my eyes and wondered, "what does my soul look like without this body? What does the real me look like?" I said quietly to myself, "where are you in there, what do you look like?" I was just wondering if anyone else ever had this experience or thought?
Old 18-02-2011, 02:49 AM
Master
You are not in there, what you see in the mirror is in You, you are the pure Essence, everything that IS comes from you and disappears back into you and all is ONE.
Old 28-03-2011, 03:37 PM
happy camper

You are what you see and much more.You are Everything.But next time you look,what you see ,has changed.
Old 28-03-2011, 06:29 PM
xXHauntedxLadyXx

The qualities of a human being reflect themselves on their face! For example, an evil person always has something very ugly (for example, their eyes)(experience is speaking through me right now ), so I'm sure you are beautiful if you are the good person you seem to be. What you see is your soul in the mirror, that's my oppinion!
Old 15-07-2011, 08:17 PM
DaveStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
You are not in there, what you see in the mirror is in You, you are the pure Essence, everything that IS comes from you and disappears back into you and all is ONE.

Nnnnnnniceeeeee :>)
Old 15-07-2011, 08:32 PM
Sungirl

I often look in the mirror and don't recognise myself for a second. The "me" I am consciously aware of does not look like this.

Also, at times I look in the mirror and no matter how I am feeling there seems to be a sparkle of knowing in my eyes... like there is someone in there that knows what is going on and knows it will be all right.... then when I listen carefully I can hear that person too..... it's a real bummer when I want to be all sulking and pouty!! lol

Sometimes I am aware of being this energy cloud that is solely connected to this world by my eyes... I am aware of it all behind my physical body.. that is an odd one.

With my new "groundedness" it can feel a little different tho.
Old 15-07-2011, 09:43 PM
Enya

I've seen the real me in my eyes... she's bright, wise, steady, serene and joyful.
Old 18-07-2011, 06:23 AM
dragon charms

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
That is Lovely :)
Old 23-07-2011, 08:37 PM
Caretaker

I know a bit of what your saying but my grandpa always used to say everytime you look in the mirror ask yourself, 'what kind of a person do you want to be today?' And to me the answer is always a positive person. :)
Old 23-07-2011, 10:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilia
I often look in the mirror and don't recognise myself for a second. The "me" I am consciously aware of does not look like this.

Also, at times I look in the mirror and no matter how I am feeling there seems to be a sparkle of knowing in my eyes... like there is someone in there that knows what is going on and knows it will be all right.... then when I listen carefully I can hear that person too..... it's a real bummer when I want to be all sulking and pouty!! lol

Sometimes I am aware of being this energy cloud that is solely connected to this world by my eyes... I am aware of it all behind my physical body.. that is an odd one.

With my new "groundedness" it can feel a little different tho.

Ahh yes, I can totally relate to this~*