Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 26-05-2012, 09:05 PM
Larcuza

My online tarot reading. Accurate? Meaning?

I used an online tarot reading asking, "How is my spiritual development?"

The site randomly selected the Creative Process spread and The Palladini Tarot for me.

Middle, reversed: Three of Pentacles
Top: Nine of Cups
Left: Justice
Bottom: High Priestess
Right: Ten of Cups

Is anyone able to interpret these cards as a group for me?

Larcuza
Old 30-05-2012, 03:14 PM
green

hi do you know what is the meaning of each position? i mean is the top is the future? the bottom is the past ? and so on? or ... i really do not know this spread.

i can say it only for myself i do not like the automatic online readings, it is usually very general and can be understood in whatever way you like it.
but this is only my thoughts.

G
Old 30-05-2012, 03:20 PM
kittenob

As a group to me this looks very positive, these are just my thoughts..

The 3 shows the new beginnings as it is reversed showing that you are reaching beyond what you though possible... the 9 shows of you enjoying your acheivements that you have made.. being able to celebrate how far you have come. Justice to me seems to look as though you have gained a balance in your life and come through some healing. High priestess.. I find quite spiritual she is innocent and a little naive but I think this just shows you still have more that you can learn... with the 10 of cups I would say that this brings you much joy and success...

A highly positive set of cards.. I am not familiar with the spread itself so forgive me if not pertaining to the title of each card.. :)
Old 02-06-2012, 05:49 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larcuza
I used an online tarot reading asking, "How is my spiritual development?"

The site randomly selected the Creative Process spread and The Palladini Tarot for me.

Middle, reversed: Three of Pentacles
Top: Nine of Cups
Left: Justice
Bottom: High Priestess
Right: Ten of Cups

Is anyone able to interpret these cards as a group for me?

Larcuza

Hello

If I am correct I know this reading as a Four Point Star
The top card is the Past insfluences still having an effect on the queston, the Bottom card is the Present and potential outcome one might find. The Left and Right are two possible choices or paths to look at to come to the Outcome.

I can offer the meanings.

The meaings I can offer....and it might well make sense

Nine of Cups

* This is the wish fulfillment card

* indicates material successand well-being, and a bright future, as well as sensual pleasures

* can indicate a wish fulfilled only after one thought it would not be

* perhaps too in a way not thought on

Justice

*can be cold an impossible toplease, but it is controlled and fair

*remember to balance our physical concerns with spiritual growth

*an also mean a judgment inyour favor, and that trubulent times is coming to and end

The High Priestess

* represents intuition and secret knowledge, the supernatural and psychic realms

* can represent hidden information that has yet to be revealed

* may refer to changes taking place within you; the gathering of energy before the physical action is taken

* there could be a surprise in your immediate future

Ten of Cups

* is about lasting happiness,LOVe and true friendships

* rest and relaxation is indicated

* a freeing from the dreary responsibilities

* when one trusts self, one trusts the same “Wisdom” that created ye

This is only HOW I would give forth the information from the cards. One can PM me the link to this sife maybe and I can see expactly what the reading is ????

Lynn