Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 18-11-2010, 05:42 PM
wishescometrue

Question about a reading

Hi All,

This is my first real post on here, and I think it isn't in the right heading to put it under, but still looking for where it should actually go, so apologies in advance if I get it wrong!

I had a reading done which I received yesterday, it was done from a doodle I sent through to a psychic. The reading was amazing but confusing and I just wondered if anyone could shed some light on a question I have from it.

If I had received this reading 7 months ago it would have been amazingly accurate. Most things in it would have either been correct or what I would have expected/ hoped to see in my future. However 6 months ago my boyfriend left me which has made most of the reading I received incorrect.

What I would like to know please is, was the information I got from the past or going to happen. For example, my 'current' relationship was described in detail and was spot on to how we had been together, so does this mean he might come back or the person picked up on my past...

I do hope someone is able to shed some light or offer their opinions/ advice as I am confused (doesn't take much! )

Thank you so much...
Old 18-11-2010, 05:47 PM
tragblack

The psychic may have been wrong, or your future may have changed. I feel it is possible that our time lines can change all the time, especially if time is not linear. We may always be adjusting our outcome based on new information and how we develop. Our higher-selves could always be fine-tuning our life-plan and adjusting it to our changing needs.
Old 18-11-2010, 05:53 PM
wishescometrue

Thanks for your reply!

So when she saw me in a relationship at the moment, due to be married in the next few months and about to become pregnant, she was wrong, or that she saw it as now but it is in fact going to happen soon.

I just found it amazing that the details could have been so right if I hadn't broken up with this guy, we were in fact due to be married by now and trying for a baby, but are now so wrong!

Plus, of course hopeful that it will be just as she says but not wanting to get excited in case she picked up on the past...
Old 18-11-2010, 05:56 PM
tragblack

It may still happen, but don't try and force it to be that way. If your future changed, it probably did for good reason.
Old 18-11-2010, 05:57 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishescometrue
Hi All,

This is my first real post on here, and I think it isn't in the right heading to put it under, but still looking for where it should actually go, so apologies in advance if I get it wrong!

I had a reading done which I received yesterday, it was done from a doodle I sent through to a psychic. The reading was amazing but confusing and I just wondered if anyone could shed some light on a question I have from it.

If I had received this reading 7 months ago it would have been amazingly accurate. Most things in it would have either been correct or what I would have expected/ hoped to see in my future. However 6 months ago my boyfriend left me which has made most of the reading I received incorrect.

What I would like to know please is, was the information I got from the past or going to happen. For example, my 'current' relationship was described in detail and was spot on to how we had been together, so does this mean he might come back or the person picked up on my past...

I do hope someone is able to shed some light or offer their opinions/ advice as I am confused (doesn't take much! )

Thank you so much...

Hi there

I'm sorry to hear how this hasn't worked out as you'd expected. As I read through your piece my first reaction was that this reading was little more than a psychic reading of yourself - the information there was from you and related exactly to your past circumstances from what you've described?

The individual who did that reading wasn't indicating your future - maybe you'll get back together and maybe you won't?

I think you've already said that what you got was an account of how it had been...nuff said? The emotions I'm guessing could still be raw or at least still pretty important even though they are now in the past? Just the kind of thing readily picked up from your psyche.

It won't make yours any better but I got suckered by a psychic in a different way, many years back - and it took a long time before the penny dropped how I'd been taken in.
Old 18-11-2010, 06:00 PM
tragblack

The psychic may have made her reading based off of your expectations in the moment, which were to get married and have a baby. Perhaps she was able to interpret these intentions in you from your drawing, in which case she is a talented psychic for interpreting people's thoughts and emotions in the moment.
Old 18-11-2010, 06:21 PM
wishescometrue

Thanks Both,

I did wonder if that was the case (she reading what I hoped for... or picking up on the past) it was very strange, and she was a lovely lady when I went back to her she said she would try to clarify but stood by what she saw. Whatever she saw though it was uncannily accurate of our relationship, but not just that, but everything else she saw as well.

I suppose I just have to wait and see... patience not being my strong point!!

Thanks for your help though.
Old 21-11-2010, 09:42 AM
LadyB.

Hi WCT

I had my first (taped) reading 20 years ago.

Although most of what she told me was then in the future I didn't realise at the time quite how accurate the reading was. It was astoundingly accurate.

Some of the timing of events were a couple of years out though...so I would say wait and see..

I lost the tape in a house move years ago..wish I still had to it play to people to show just how brilliant a reading can be in the hands of a good palm reader. Also because I can't quite recall the details of what happens after my forties (that had very little interest to a 20 year old.. )

I do remember her telling me I was going to have a beautiful end to my life and would be surrounded by loved ones was really ready to pass over and had felt I had achieved everything I needed to. That makes perfect sense to me now. As a medium death is something I certainly don't worry about..achieving everything I want to do spiritually does though, so that always gives me comfort that I will get there..

B
X
Old 21-11-2010, 10:15 AM
mac

No matter how many the anecdotes, there is no certainty about apparent foretelling of a future. Some events - as outlined here - may turn out to be astoundingly accurate but others will be less so.

As no-one can tell in advance how accurate a reading of the future may ultimately be, one has to form a judgment about whether any reliance should be placed on it.

For some individuals a path in life may be far better waymarked and discernible by certain sensitives than another individual's. Even then, I contend, there is no certainty that their life will turn out as planned or as indicated by the sensitive.

I don't accept the 'all pre-ordained' hypothesis and events in one life may be unpredictably impacted by events from another....