Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-04-2013, 04:51 AM
jupitorarizona

'Runners', come here!

I want to clarify a few things regarding 'running' (from my own experience - yes I ran for 6 months!), and why/how Twin Flames run, because there seems to be a whole lot of confusion buzzing around out there about the 'runner' Twin. I guess this is more for those who are not well aquatinted with the runner dynamics.

If you ran, why did you run? Share your stories!

Why did I run? I didn't realize that I ran until after I had done so! I was unbelievably scared of what I felt for this man, and so a chemical reaction in me kicked in and I had little control over my actions. Did I still love him? Yes, nothing of that nature had changed! He was very patient with me. Remember, running is as confusing for the 'runner' as it is for the 'stayer'.

WARNING SIGNS

Your TF is probably running if:

They are not answering your calls or are ignoring you for long periods of time
They are saying out of the ordinary (sometimes cold) things
They are not responding to or acknowledging your feelings
They are making little or no effort to see you
They are emotionally unavailable
They are physically distancing themselves from you
They are requesting space or are doing so without advising you

(All/some of the above)

Your TF is NOT running if:

They are answering your calls and/or are NOT ignoring you for long periods of time
They are communicating in a normal and secure manner
They are responding to or acknowledging your feelings
they are making an effort to see you
They are emotionally available
They are not physically distancing themself from you
They are not requesting space

(ALL of the above)
Old 01-04-2013, 06:46 AM
AdAstra

I ran because she was acting cold to me. It was really painful.
Now I just wish id never met with her.
Because somehow the pain is still just sitting here in my chest.
I had opened up and admitted I loved her. And she just was cold. Said a big thank you though, whatever lol
:/ so im just gonna run until im dead it helps me sleep anyway..:p
Old 01-04-2013, 09:04 AM
moonts_6978

Don't want to disappoint you.. But, technically speaking, no 'runner' will be browsing such forums. I think they are the ones who do not want to be connected with anything that will remind them of their chasers. Also, in one of the websites about twin flames I read that when the 'runner' runs, then only the 'chaser' begins to go through the twin flames concepts and learns his/her lessons and grows spiritually. So, the 'runner' helps the chaser in their growth.

I am trying to run because I do not want to get hurt again, but looks like it is impossible for me as I am not able to forget my TF. However, I have decided to give space to my TF until I regain his trust and then be in the 'friends' mode..
Old 01-04-2013, 10:07 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonts_6978
Don't want to disappoint you.. But, technically speaking, no 'runner' will be browsing such forums. I think they are the ones who do not want to be connected with anything that will remind them of their chasers. Also, in one of the websites about twin flames I read that when the 'runner' runs, then only the 'chaser' begins to go through the twin flames concepts and learns his/her lessons and grows spiritually. So, the 'runner' helps the chaser in their growth.

I am trying to run because I do not want to get hurt again, but looks like it is impossible for me as I am not able to forget my TF. However, I have decided to give space to my TF until I regain his trust and then be in the 'friends' mode..

Don't be too sure that 'runners' won't be browsing here. And 'running' doesn't equate forgetting.

Anyway, it's all labels...just more labels.

I reckon there's ...(here I go with the labels)... a bit of 'runner' and 'non-runner' in each half of a connection.

It's all in the mirrors!

Haruki Murakami
Old 01-04-2013, 10:33 AM
moonts_6978

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metropolis
Don't be too sure that 'runners' won't be browsing here. And 'running' doesn't equate forgetting.

Anyway, it's all labels...just more labels.

I reckon there's ...(here I go with the labels)... a bit of 'runner' and 'non-runner' in each half of a connection.

It's all in the mirrors!

Sorry, I have to use 'labels' for readers to understand

Yeah, I would be happy to agree with you that 'running' does not mean forgetting. But, why is it that the 'chaser' feels like the 'runner' has forgotten???

I agree we are mirrors and we both 'run', however my percentage of running is 20% and he is still running -> 80%. LOL
Old 01-04-2013, 10:55 AM
Violets

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightgreen
I ran because she was acting cold to me. It was really painful.
Now I just wish id never met with her.
Because somehow the pain is still just sitting here in my chest.
I had opened up and admitted I loved her. And she just was cold. Said a big thank you though, whatever lol
:/ so im just gonna run until im dead it helps me sleep anyway..:p

lol midnightgreen
Old 01-04-2013, 02:12 PM
Deactivated Account
My TF runs because he does not choose to talk directly to me. He will not pickup the phone, he will not respond to my emails. He will post on forums and pretend to be someone else but he will not admit it is him when he is asked.

I run because my TF wants me to follow his lead and post all my feelings for him on the forum and I choose not to. It makes me feel incredibly vulnerable because I will not get one answer. I will get several. I will post what I want to post.

Either way it is both of us dodging the other and being stubborn.
I'm finding this to be bringing me down. It would be nice to have an honest talk and amicably end this sine our situations do not allow us to have a relationship. It would be nice to have a friendship. I hate that I have to type this to get through to him because I can't call him or email because one I don't know his phone number and two i won't get a response if I email him. He knows who I am on here. He can directly reach out to me if you chooses to.
I hate this.
Old 01-04-2013, 03:32 PM
Master
This weekend I met a runner after praying for a sign that this tf is not a lie that he hasn't forgotten. In speaking to the runner she says she tell him she doesn't like him a lie. I ask why, she afraid to love him more than he'll die, she afraid to be vulnerable n then have no contro n he'll manipulate her yet she knows in her heart 100 percent hell never do it. She can't look into his eyes because he sees right through her. She treats him bad but it says it very painful when she does. Tell him I don't feel anything but he won't leave her like he knows she's lying. When she's run n he stand up n doesn't come to her like usual she says as much as she fights it she has to go to him n it hurts cuz her pride. Said she test him n is proud when he goes to her cuz it confirm his love to her but knows her test can be cruel but can't help her self that she need to test the ego even though she says she know 100 he loved her. She feels horrible that she does that but feels she doesn't deserve him but she loves him no one else can take his place. He is everything she ever dreamt of buy " how can that even exist"
So I I got to see how they suffer themselves. Clear ego heart battle.we were relieved to exchange point of views. This is real.
Old 01-04-2013, 04:00 PM
AdAstra

So the runner feels the pain too?
Thats very sad, impulsv :(
Old 01-04-2013, 04:42 PM
Master
Yes they are in pain for causing them pain . She said she was going to tell him something else but what came out was I don't like you. She was like why did I say that why did that come out she was in pain for seeing him hurt. He said ok tell me you want to break up ill walk away. She couldn't do it. When she broke up previously she went in deep depression n when he didn't return like expected she felt pain but assured me she have to go back had no choice but he came back earlier n they got back together. She's telling my this but her tf doesn't know what she goes through he's there cuz he sees right through her. All he sees is her hot n cold behavior. She says sometimes I can't stand him but after our discussion she said in rejecting him I'm rejecting myself as I feel unworthy of this godly love. She had never heard of tf. To me it confirmed its not one sided. That out souls knowing is right.