Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 09-12-2017, 09:18 PM
Master
Feel your heart. love.

That's a good place to start :)
Old 09-12-2017, 10:31 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
*takes a bow* Though I'm always sitting while makings these comical replies but hey, i'll gladly take a stand up award too.

*formally awards Award of the Year to ocean breeze*

High five man!
Old 11-12-2017, 06:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomingtree
*formally awards Award of the Year to ocean breeze*

High five man!

Oh, i think you just want a free ocean breeze t shirt that i mentioned on the spiritual marketplace thread.
Old 11-12-2017, 07:14 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualll
A lot of spiritual channels say that God is inside.

Lots of enlightened people say the same.

The new age movement says the same thing.

Jesus said the same thing "the kingdom of God is within you"

So, what do you really mean by saying "God is inside?

How do you perceive God on the inside? What do you understand by that?

For me, the most appropriate thoughts that come in my mind concerning the idea of "God inside us" are: kundalini energy, astral projection(when you discover that there is a universe inside your body), divine feelings of bliss and that's it. I don't know more. I cannot say more.

But everyone tells us that God is inside. We have to look for God inside, etc.
What do you mean?

I remember a special meditation performed by new gnostics which focus on "the kingdom within".

Are these empty words or there is a huge reality inside of us? Where is God inside?

I am convinced he is but I need guidance on how to find Him or Her.

Spiritualll,

A Course in Miracles says, 'God is not in you in a literal sense. You are PART of God.'

In other words, your very being IS God. You are God in the FORM of you. The life within you IS God.

As far as 'how to find Him or Her' goes, do you engage in any kind of spiritual practices? Do you meditate?

It's not an easy question to answer, 'how to find God'. Answering that question is really the subject of countless books and spiritual teachings.

One thing I've found very helpful is non-meditation.

The motto for non-meditation is: no effort, no technique. In other words, just sit there and BE. Don't TRY. Just be at peace.

Non-meditation is akin to the state of an animal. Observe a dog or cat. They just ARE, they don't TRY, they're just at peace.

Another way to think of it is like when you're driving your car. Just innocently BE, without effort.

Finally, I suggest that you see the matter of finding God as a JOURNEY. Have a long-term goal, a dream, of finding enlightenment. See it as a massive project. Read books, meditate, and most importantly, choose LOVE, rather than FEAR, in all that you do.

I hope this helps.