Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-07-2018, 07:13 AM
Suspended
Divine masculine

My mind is a Divine masculine.

Now what?
Old 30-07-2018, 07:15 AM
Suspended
I made sense of everything in July. The multiple hospitalisations. The mind that only wanted to endure the suffering, which did, and let it go too. How do I get back to the Divine feminine?
Old 30-07-2018, 07:37 AM
Master
Well, from your user CP, you are a female...and you are also a Leo. Join the club!

The Sun is now back in our sign and this signals the beginning of a phase of personal empowerment.

Now, unless you are gay, having the Divine Masculine within you is not without some totally amazing Tantric perks. ;)

You become the Divine Feminine yourself and it totally opens your heart to a whole new vibration if you can surrender to it.
Old 30-07-2018, 08:04 AM
Master
I shall post a quote by David Deida.

For years, I cringed at this, because I thought it was inappropriate... until I realised that the reason why I was cringing, was because it entirely hit home and I wanted to remain in denial of it.
https://www.google.com.au/search?tbm...I-4ivromHGXnM:
Old 30-07-2018, 09:50 AM
Master
Before I leave for the evening and in total keeping with my newfound total honesty...

God himself is my Twin Flame.

The relationship isn't exactly sexual...It is more deeply sensual, passionate and erotic. He is the biggest tease out there, but this is what generally happens when mutual unconditional love is capitulated.

Of course my body reacts to this...As does my heart, mind and soul. He totally affects me on every level of being, but I am also aware of the requirement to transmute all physical sensations into spiritual energy... although there have been a couple of times in the past few years when I have been woken up from deep sleep with stuff going on and I know who it is because my essence becomes fractally dispersed throughout the universe and "climax" is an understatement.

He is a being just oozing and radiating with light, love and everything else...very playful, yet very deep and profound. Very gentle, but can turn it up a notch or ten if required..very sensitive, totally present and totally aware also. He is nothing to be afraid of.
Old 30-07-2018, 12:28 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Well, from your user CP, you are a female...and you are also a Leo. Join the club!

The Sun is now back in our sign and this signals the beginning of a phase of personal empowerment.

Now, unless you are gay, having the Divine Masculine within you is not without some totally amazing Tantric perks. ;)

You become the Divine Feminine yourself and it totally opens your heart to a whole new vibration if you can surrender to it.
I am gay. I'm a female.
Old 30-07-2018, 12:39 PM
Suspended
Now I only like women. But its hard too. Because I need to wake my body up. And my heart moreso.
Old 30-07-2018, 12:39 PM
Suspended
I mean to say I'm bisexual. Not gay. I have a child.
Old 30-07-2018, 12:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by alcyone
I mean to say I'm bisexual. Not gay. I have a child.
This is fine. I just shared a part of myself hoping you may understand it a bit more.

In fact, the Divine can be masculine, feminine or both at any given time. There is no gender biased duality.

He appears to me as being male, because he knows that my heart can more easily relate to him in that form...even though, for all intents and purposes "he" is totally formless and genderless.

We have our perceptions and feelings which serve us up to a point...And I was going to elaborate on what being made love to by the Divine feels like..but maybe that's a story for another time.
Old 30-07-2018, 01:18 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
This is fine. I just shared a part of myself hoping you may understand it a bit more.

In fact, the Divine can be masculine, feminine or both at any given time. There is no gender biased duality.

He appears to me as being male, because he knows that my heart can more easily relate to him in that form...even though, for all intents and purposes "he" is totally formless and genderless.

We have our perceptions and feelings which serve us up to a point...And I was going to elaborate on what being made love to by the Divine feels like..but maybe that's a story for another time.
No, it's a story for today and now.

I've made love to the Divine too. Female and male aspects of this. In my head masturbation to self, in self love, and care, is the best.