Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 05-07-2023, 11:50 PM
Seeker

Interview with Dr. Robert Gilbert - Rosicrucians & More

This interview with Dr. Robert Gilbert is a lengthy discussion about multiple topics, but I found some real gems throughout. The segment on "Who Are Ahriman, Lucifer, And Christ? | The Middle Path Balance" that starts at 1:28 and "The Luciferic & Ahrimanic Impulse In Society" at 2:09:20 were particularly enlightening, as I had never heard these impulses and beings explained in this way. I also appreciated being reminded of Rudolf Steiner's Six Basic Exercises for Esoteric Development, as those back up the Divine principle of balance.

Well-worth a listen if you are at all interested in the history and principles of ancient esoteric traditions.

https://youtu.be/3JWNr0SvIVM
Old 06-07-2023, 12:04 AM
Thumbs up

I'm 3 minutes in ...I can't wait to hear the whole thing ...it will take 15 min
a couple xs a day to get thru it...but I'm looking fwd to it.
Thanks!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-07-2023, 03:04 PM
Master

Just listened to a quarter of this video and so far very impressed! I like the guy whose getting interviewed. He explains everything in a way that is easily understood.

I always wondered about Rosicrucians and so far I have a lot of respect for them.
Old 06-07-2023, 07:04 PM
Master

Those interested in the subject may find it worth reading The Rosicrucian Cosmo-Conception by Max Heindel, first published in 1909.

This is not an easy read but it gives an esoteric perspective on the origins and development of the Earth and Humanity, as well as the mystical aspects of Christianity.

Peace
Old 10-07-2023, 11:21 AM
Master

Hey Ancestral. This video you posted was absolutely fantastic!

It was very long so I could only listen to half an hour each time. But well worth it.

It’s probably the best explanation of the spiritual that I have ever heard and certainly the best interpretation I have heard about God and the Christ! I can totally except it because it just makes sense to me.

Didn’t know much about the Rosicrucians until I heard this and I must say I have a great respect for their beliefs now.

I love this Dr Robert Gilbert and will have a listen to a few more podcasts of his.

Many thanks for this great post.
Old 11-07-2023, 12:09 AM
Seeker

Hi Redchic - Glad you got something out of it! The explanations made a lot of sense to me too, especially the part about the Christ being holding the center between the extreme edges of spirituality and materialism and unifying them in a healthy way rather than them being polarities pitted against each other in a destructive way. The way he applies the principles to modern society is really helpful to understanding why discernment and balance are so vital to individuals and the collective.
Old 11-07-2023, 12:27 AM
Master

Yes THAT is exactly what I thought too. I think it was called The Vesica. I’ve always felt that balance is the key to everything. A bit like Buddha talking about the middle path. Perhaps he had this in mind at the time. Lol

I would really like to know more about it. I’ve scanned YouTube and found a few I want to listen to about this so I can get a better understanding of it.

Iamthat. Thank you for recommending that book. I’ll check that out.
Old 11-07-2023, 11:39 AM
Master
I don’t know much about the Rosicrucians but reference to Demiurge indicates that perhaps the practices tend to skate on thin ice, in my view, somewhat mirroring Baphomet followed by the Templars, as I hear. I could be wrong though; don’t want to be judgmental.

An uncle of mine was a Rosicrucian follower, apparently there are levels of ascension and so on in a formatted practice of sorts, which is evaluated. Nevertheless, I’ll go through the video in full although theories propounded are theories, not really assisting in actual transmutation.

I’m about half hour into the video and so let’s see if it eventually offers anything of practical value.
Old 11-07-2023, 03:10 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Yes THAT is exactly what I thought too. I think it was called The Vesica. out.
Redchic12,

For me the vesica is a representation of that which enshrouds the divine…..
Old 11-07-2023, 06:00 PM
Master

UnseekerS.

I found the first half of the video a bit too technical and boring because I really wasn’t interested in the things he was talking about so I did a lot of little fastwarding in parts. However, I found the second half really interesting and towards the end brilliant.

So stick with it and let me know what you think about it.