Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 16-06-2023, 09:17 PM
deadCanDance4

A question

A question I have.

Is the 'new man' leading towards living without emotion....

.....?.....
Old 17-06-2023, 03:01 AM
Master

In my opinion no. Going from homo sapiens to homo spiritualist increases compassion, and compassion is an emotion. The thing is to become less reactive and more proactive, and in so doing our emotional nature is transformed but we still have emotions, increased sensitivity, empathy, etc.
Old 17-06-2023, 05:38 AM
Master

Yes I have to agree with Starman.

I feel that men seem to be getting in touch with and showing their emotions MORE than they ever did in the past and I think it’s a good thing too.
Old 17-06-2023, 06:00 AM
Master

Yes, I have to agree with Redchic12.
Old 17-06-2023, 06:47 AM
Master
It is interesting to relate seeming apathy with a blocked heart chakra, from the understanding of energy movement within form. It is a time of emotional upheaval, of inner conflict, positioned in the bardo, above the three lower centres and yet below the higher three.
Old 17-06-2023, 08:28 AM
This group may find this interesting - and already know this:
When asked by his students, "When do we know we are getting closer to God?''-
Paramahansa Yogananda answered without hesitation, "When you feel."
deadCanDance4, May I ask, where did you get this idea?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-06-2023, 09:05 AM
Master
I see emotions as a learning instrument, and as we move through our learning cycle, emotions will flatten out. And it does not matter whether the masculine or the feminine is dominant within us.
Old 17-06-2023, 05:37 PM
Ascender
I think I understand the question, why it's a relevant one.

Developing the intellect is like sharping a knife, that's what the education system teaches.
The intellect dissects and goes deeper and deeper, finer and finer.
If you develop it naturally, it comes with the development of emotions.
You need to raise your energy, concentrate in the mental, and it naturally goes through all chakras before reaching the mental.
So it's similar to the spiritual path and it comes with a lot of emotions.

However if people take drugs to achieve it, it can become a disaster, because they can end up having a sharp knife, and very little emotions.
Or in other words, they can have very fine tools in their hands, but having no idea where it's from, how it was made, and for which purpose.

Lots of "fun" to come with AI ...
Old 17-06-2023, 08:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Going from homo sapiens to homo spiritualist increases compassion, and compassion is an emotion.
Or is compassion a quality of the Soul which is then reflected in the emotional vehicle?

The element associated with the emotions is water. Water may be turbulent, water may be destructive. But water may also be calm and still, providing a clear reflection.

We might have this image of the Sage who is serene in all circumstances. Emotionally they are like water which is calm and still, offering a clear reflection of the qualities of the Soul without distortion.

Peace
Old 18-06-2023, 12:36 AM
deadCanDance4

A Gemini friend suggested me the idea that synchronicity is divine guidance.

Since AI was mentioned this can be a very long suject.

On my own value system synchronicity has to be cruscially connected with feeling....

....and in our times of image.....