Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 02-05-2018, 02:03 AM
Master
Cats are amazing. Your Tuxie looks almost identical to my Spotsworth.

I cannot say he is exactly my soulmate, but he is a wonderful companion and I love our early morning cuddles. I am glad you have found such a deep and powerful bond with Tuxie and I hope he stays with you for a long time. :)

-Trinity
Old 28-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Experiencer

I met someone once who carried her dog everywhere with her. She claimed that her husband died and came back to her as her dog. She said that when she first met the dog, they were basically inseparable and knew they belonged to each other. I think she named the dog after her husband.
Old 04-06-2018, 10:52 PM
Master
i haf her for 16uyrs sory if iv carzed upest but id di hv her for 16 yrs

she wz cled lucy
if i cn get my orht 2 cats iv got now on hearjust hopit ok or vnot carzed ofense 2 pepepel few webs iv bean o got upest th did wih i apo;gesie i dod

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 05-06-2018, 01:47 PM
Master
fotto wz took in 2015
got her frm anmill shletr in 2000
thn 2016 had 2 get her pts coz of orgenn falerr i did

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 10-06-2018, 08:54 AM
Guide

Yes, soulmates aren’t always romantic relationships. Sometimes they’re platonic, and sometimes they aren’t human too. As long as we have some kind of emotional relationship and growth from love with another, then our soulmates can be our pets. And cuddly too! :)
Old 10-06-2018, 09:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Wow...what a great thread.
What a beautiful cat.
Is "cat" the right word. Yes he's in a cat body but he's a Soul, and most likely a Soul who has known you a long time and accompanied you on your journey in both this world and the one beyond.

Yes I think "Soul mate" is a good phrase. But it's hard to find the right words to describe a true Soul companion. Soul mate usually does have some "romantic" associations, so that can make some people think that's what a Soul Mate is.
But like you I have had two platonic Soul mates too. One was my mother and the other was my doggy!
Oh I have loved quite a few and very much also. They have all been valuable to me and I think of them with affection and gratitude.
But my dog. Yes she expanded my awareness, both in this world and after she had passed. She expanded me to find a heck of a lot more of ME.
It appears she just "sang in my key" which opened doorways in me which things hadn't opened before. Not one human being had managed to do that in my whole life. And I hadn't been able to do it alone either.
I would like to think I might have done the same for her. We certainly lived in the "same key" for all our years together and intermittently even now she has left.

Our meeting was meant to be in the most unusual way. And when I first saw her I knew that Soul straight away from sheer gut feeling and instinct and a memory which wouldn't rationalise, (but of course had no clue about those things then.)

You see they are not just animals, though they dwell in animal bodies (well....don't we, when it comes down to it? Only different species?)
They are Souls and some of them can be quite advanced spiritually. That's not the same as "intellectually" of course. As Souls they have known us a long time, and vice-versa.

Blessings CatCuddler. And a warm welcome to the Forum. My esteem and regards also to Tuxie!
Go well, you two.

What an awesome thread and what an awesome commentary post by you.

The great Indian sage, Ramana Maharshi, had a pet cow (Laxmi) for whom he personally wrote the epitaph after her passing and indicated that she had reached "moksha" (liberation). I fully concur with your statement regarding animals that "they are Souls and some of them can be quite advanced spiritually."

I have three former street cats living with me now and I've had four cats in the past few years who lived with me and passed on. I would definitely consider them to be soulmates and companions on the journey. There is no question in my mind that at least one of them was far more advanced spiritually than most people, including "gurus", whom I have known.
Old 11-06-2018, 04:41 AM
Seeker
I have 2 cats, one seems like a typical cat but the other one wants to be around me.
He follows me everywhere lays with me wants to go outside with me and sits next to me.almost like he has a dog spirit.
I think he is my soulmate