Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 03-08-2023, 06:29 PM
Ascender
I posted that in the wrong thread ~ it was supposed to be posted in the What crystals are you wearing/carrying today? thread
Old 05-12-2023, 12:26 AM
Master
Well, I don't actually have it yet, in two minds where to buy it. One would be online, the other option -different shop- to drive over there. I have not found any other shop that sells it.
It's a green sunstone from Tanzania. Also called peristerite-sunstone, if not mistaken a combi stone. It really calls to me.

In the online shop it's pricey, but she's expensive anyways. I emailed the other shop to find out what it would cost there.

But I've already decided to get one!
Old 05-12-2023, 04:30 AM
Master
I got some nice Trinitite specimens. Not many of them available. These I got some time ago in New Mexico. They were in a dusty, mineral specimen flat. There were over 80 pieces in the flat.

Trinitite is very close to Moldavite. Some speculate some Trinitite may have gone to space.

Something else I found interesting is I know I have a Geiger Counter but just found out I have 2 of them. I can't remember when I got the second one! Along with the second Geiger Counter where new military gas masks with extra canisters. I think I got them when I was doing a lot of cave exploring.

As for the Geiger Counters, I knew one guy who used to collect only Uranium specimens. I have some specimens but he had rooms full of the stuff!

Right now, I am finding all kinds of things I squirreled away.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 07-12-2023, 02:51 AM
Knower

The universe sent me some crystals! What happened was my mum got sent the wrong crystal she'd ordered. They then sent the correct ones and told her to keep the others. She didn't want them so gave them to me. Quartz clusters, polished jaspers, agates, rough rose quartz and selenite tower! The jaspers I've put around the house for grounding. Coincidentally I was experimenting with black tourmaline recently for grounding.
Old 08-12-2023, 10:33 PM
Master
This afternoon I drove to the crystal shop and I've got my peristerite-sunstone! I bought 2, one is mostly peristerite, the other has both that and sunstone. (it is a combi stone, but not all have both or not so clearly) The shine of peristerite is gorgeous, it's under the surface similar to labradorite when it comes to that.

Also the azure opal I wanted. And I looked at the Blue John they had, which is rare and difficult to come by, and expensive. They had rough pieces that didn't tickly my fancy, and tumbles. I got a larger dark yellow with a bit of purple one.

Then my eye caught a menalite. I never felt drawn to that but his one piece looked like 2 people cuddling. It moved me, almost to tears, and I bought that as well :)

Very happy with my new crystals!
Old 01-01-2024, 12:07 PM
Master
I bought a Faden quartz a few days ago :)
With the (bank) holidays I guesstimate to receive it on the 3rd.
Old 03-01-2024, 09:10 PM
Master
My Faden quartz arrived today and good Goddess! It's much more beautiful than the photos led to believe! It's absolutely gorgeous, and very delicate, so I'm over the moon happy with it, hihi.
Old 04-01-2024, 02:38 AM
Newbie ;)

Oh those are gorgeous! I just recently bought this really pretty rose quartz necklace— it's a crescent moon with the little rose quartz piece hanging from the tip of the crescent. I also got a (non-jewelry) rose quartz stone, a fluorite stone, and a stunning little opalite stone
Old 04-01-2024, 04:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
My Faden quartz arrived today and good Goddess! It's much more beautiful than the photos led to believe! It's absolutely gorgeous, and very delicate, so I'm over the moon happy with it, hihi.

Of all the crystals and stones, I consider the Faden Quartz to be the best healer. Oddly, it does not seem to be on the various healing lists.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 04-01-2024, 06:29 AM
Experiencer
Despite being a variety of Quartz, I find Faden Quartz to be quite unique. There's something about it..

I'm merely talking from looking to pictures though.