Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-11-2023, 07:21 PM
Seeker

Update on my twin flame journey

Its been almost a month since I posted and kind of finally figure out what is going on here.

About 3 months ago, I came across a girl from my high school that I was friends with 15 years ago on the internet. I see that we have very similar interests now a days and dont live far from each other. At first I was really excited to reconnect with her since she was such a sweetheart as a kid and I was looking forward to seeing her again. It seemed like we had some serious potential on paper to make a great couple and she was one of the most interesting people I have seen in a long time.

Well turns out, when I tried to reach out she never responded and blocked me on a social media website (declined friend request on another). I was confused, since she used to never be like that. She was always the type who loved making friends and meeting new people. I wonder what happened since as a kid, she actually wrote me a letter and in it, she said "if you ever need someone, call me anytime". We went from call me anytime to get lost. I didnt understand since there was no bad blood between us. She never said anything mean to me and I was always nice to her.

So I did some digging and she indeed was with a karmic for 3 years. The relationship ended with her getting dumped since she is not the type to give up on a relationship. She gave this guy her whole world and he crushed it. I just cant imagine what that is like. I have suffered alot of betrayal in my life, but never was I with someone for 3 years for one day to be told it was all a lie and that he never really loved her.

Recently I tried something interesting that I knew wasnt going to work, but was curious what would happen. So this girl has a younger sister I dont know, but she seemed just like this girl in that she was super friendly and sweet at one point. I sent her a message on social media with the letter this girl wrote me and I said "hey, I was seeing if you can send this to your sis. she means alot to me since shes super awesome. if you cant send it, its cool, but it would be awesome." Blocked again. Before I was blocked, I read that her sister was also in a traumatic abusive relationship since she wrote about it, so both of them are in a state of trauma.

I read up about traumatic relationships/toxic ones with karmics and wow, yeah its pretty bad. On a scale from 1 to 10, its like a 20. They were used pretty badly and these girls are both gentle souls. They are the type to never hurt anyone. But now there is this new version of them filled with anger and rage. There is nothing I can do at this point sadly.

Im trying to come to terms and move on since while I am hurt and she is hurt, its up to her to figure it out. I feel her pain, its quite real and I cant imagine what she is going through. It must be pure hell. Every day Im sending good vibes and rooting for her, but thats all I can do. I really love this girl and wish her the best. Its sad I cant see her and who knows when she will heal from this, so Im left just moving on. I guess this ends the twin flame journey for now, or Im transiting into surrender since Im out of moves.
Old 24-11-2023, 11:19 PM
Master

yeah i've been on both sides of that story. There really is nothing the other person can do once someone feels like they have to do that.... they are just going to close all doors come hell or high water and that is that.

stepping away from it is a time-honored tradition though.

Honestly though, I think eventually she'll get tired of herself and pop her head out again... IMO that is the only antidote, for her to get to the point where she is ready enough to take a chance again that she does just that. But it could take a very long time for her to transition into that and there is no reason you have to sit around waiting for it.
Old 25-11-2023, 11:19 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
yeah i've been on both sides of that story. There really is nothing the other person can do once someone feels like they have to do that.... they are just going to close all doors come hell or high water and that is that.

stepping away from it is a time-honored tradition though.

Honestly though, I think eventually she'll get tired of herself and pop her head out again... IMO that is the only antidote, for her to get to the point where she is ready enough to take a chance again that she does just that. But it could take a very long time for her to transition into that and there is no reason you have to sit around waiting for it.

I thought about dating other people but its like my standards are picky. I can get hookups whenever but in a way I wouldnt mind waiting for her. My life is in no rush. I might actually end up in the same city as her in 2 years so we will see. Ive come to realize that I dont need a relationship. Unless a girl can check the boxes that is similar to this one, Im not really interested in the first place, which is good since I avoid bad relationships that way. Im not looking for kids either so no rush into anything at 33.

I get now what shes going through since Ive had similar betrayal trauma in my life to where I avoided the world for a few years. I think she will bounce back, but its like a 3-4 year time line and shes only in year 2. Shes super smart so I think she will figure it out. Not to sound cliche but time heals all. Its going to take time for her to return to her bubbly friendly self.

I do miss her alot but Ive learned that this is her battle and she has to win it on her own. However, if she ever wants help or wants to call me anytime (like she offered me as a kid) the door is always open. I get it though that she probably has some ugly triggers and lots of anxiety that has to be worked out along with prob taking meds/ therapy to feel normal. Even if i could be around her, I probably wouldnt want to in her distressed state. I do send her 5d hugs every day though, just like how she would hug me when we were kids.