Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-11-2023, 12:37 AM
Same Sex twin flame27

Who said that you can't have high vibrational connection with someone of the same sex

I noticed there are some people on this forum that has that belief. I wanna know where that came from. Love knows souls. Not genders.
Old 23-11-2023, 07:12 AM
Ascender
Hello! Just wanted to say I'm also a same-sex twin flame. Mine is currently taking up space in my head rent free. Well, she never left from day one to be more clear.

I miss her and love her a lot. Is there also a big age gap in your TF relationship?
Old 23-11-2023, 10:23 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Same Sex twin flame27
I noticed there are some people on this forum that has that belief. I wanna know where that came from. Love knows souls. Not genders.
Souls have no gender and indeed no actual form. They are energy. Therefore it matters not what "shell" they are born into in each lifetime .
If you have found someone special then it really doesn't ( or shouldn't ) matter what anyone else thinks.
As long as you and the other person are on the same vibrational level then all is good.
Sadly it's not always the case... ( I'm not meaning YOU) , but sometimes people can be mistaken about a connection which happened to a good friend of mine.
Old 23-11-2023, 10:28 AM
Master

Hi Lioness ...and I do know that your TF has been inside your head now for a long time.
All I can say is that if she's inside your head then you can guarantee you are inside hers too.
A true flame connection cannot be broken even during separation .
I was just curious though when you talk about the age gap.
Does, or should an age gap bother you ??
If it's not being intrusive , how much of an age gap do you mean.
For me it was 9 years
Old 23-11-2023, 11:08 AM
Master
Quote:
I noticed there are some people on this forum that has that belief. I wanna know where that came from.

I can understand where it might come from. It's to do with the natural purpose of sex. Whilst I wouldn't mind exploring the topic, I think my point of view would not be welcomed, even in just a devil's advocate role. Connectivity wise I think we can be deeply connected to anyone.
Old 23-11-2023, 03:55 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Hi Lioness ...and I do know that your TF has been inside your head now for a long time.
All I can say is that if she's inside your head then you can guarantee you are inside hers too.
Well I kinda think that too but I do doubt her sometimes. We have a 14 year age difference. :) it doesn't bother me at all.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 23-11-2023 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 23-11-2023, 04:39 PM
Same Sex twin flame27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lioness~
Hello! Just wanted to say I'm also a same-sex twin flame. Mine is currently taking up space in my head rent free. Well, she never left from day one to be more clear.

I miss her and love her a lot. Is there also a big age gap in your TF relationship?

To be honest...I don't even believe in Twin Flames anymore. I don't even think I have one if they do exist. I had way too many failed soul connections in the past as well in the present moment. I am mentally and emotionally exhausted from all of this. I don't care anymore.
Old 23-11-2023, 04:44 PM
Same Sex twin flame27

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Souls have no gender and indeed no actual form. They are energy. Therefore it matters not what "shell" they are born into in each lifetime .
If you have found someone special then it really doesn't ( or shouldn't ) matter what anyone else thinks.
As long as you and the other person are on the same vibrational level then all is good.
Sadly it's not always the case... ( I'm not meaning YOU) , but sometimes people can be mistaken about a connection which happened to a good friend of mine.

I believe it comes from mixing spirituality with religion while they still hold onto old beliefs. Beliefs that was made up. God/Source/Higher Power (whatever you want to call it) never said anything about homosexuality.
Old 23-11-2023, 05:14 PM
Master

Quote:
I believe it comes from mixing spirituality with religion while they still hold onto old beliefs. Beliefs that was made up. God/Source/Higher Power (whatever you want to call it) never said anything about homosexuality.
I know you are going through a bad time right now. That much is obvious. I can almost feel your frustration and pain ( I'm an Empath ).
What exactly are you the most upset about just now ?
Old 23-11-2023, 05:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lioness~
Well I kinda think that too but I do doubt her sometimes. We have a 14 year age difference. :) it doesn't bother me at all.
Oh heck... 14 years is neither here or there ! And actually no age difference matters does it, as you say .
If this is a true connection then don't doubt it.
The problem is coping with separation and that's the hard part .