Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-12-2023, 05:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Should I wait or move on?

Look before anyone says anything, I think I already have the answer. If it doesn't work with people now then obviously the answer is to wait.

Thing is... I've never told anyone this before, but I want to now.

Ten years ago, I discovered a certain celebrity, and there were a lot of things that happened, signs, etc that made me believe she is my twinflame. I still believe she is my twin, everytime I start forgetting her genuinely the thought of her jumps right into my mind, it is insane.

I have Hindu friends and they told me that we can feel our soulmate/ twinflame energetically even if we haven't met in the physical. This is why I think what I'm feeling is her energy/spiritual body. In fact, one of the signs that compelled me to believe she is my twin/soul mate is that I recognized her energy body as the energy body that hung over me consistently as a child.

Thing is though, she is very much older than me, and I long to start a family with someone. I'm in my late twenties, and I want at least four children. I am an aspiring film director, and somehow I'm just sure this celeb and I will meet, Idk how to explain it, I just really know we will meet. BUT she will be old by then, and me too. Should I wait or should I start looking for someone?
Old 13-12-2023, 06:44 AM
Master

It seems to be quite topical of late about the possibility of celebs been twin flames.
It is completely irrelevant whether they are famous or not because we are all just people.
If she is your true twin and you are in a phase of separation then you just need to carry on with your life with the realisation that you both have work to do first before reunion.
This is only my own understanding of it and I am not any kind of expert I hasten to add.
Old 15-12-2023, 09:15 PM
Seeker

If im being honest, I think you have to know your twin flame on some personal level to reach any conclusions. Energy alone doesnt really tell you much. Also, twin flames arent soul mates. They are way harsher since they bring out your traumas unlike soul mates that exist strictly to comfort you. The twin flame journey is brutal, its not really as glamorous as people like to make it out to be since its filled with tons of pain along with lots of ups and downs.

If you think you have a connection with this person, you have to get to know them. Otherwise, Id just keep moving. You cant force a divine union, its up to the universe to decide that.