Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-09-2016, 07:03 AM
Master
A message for twin flames!

Twins are being especially challenged right now - We are being asked, do you REALLY want this? We must choose our Union first on our own in our hearts. No holds barred, no more letting fears and doubts get in the way, no more wanting it 70 or 80 or 90%. We need to choose Union 100% in our hearts. Go to a sacred place and get still. Then feel what is deep in your heart. Your heart knows All. Say YES to that.

If you are waiting for a sign, this is it.

No more messing around. This world needs to remember that True Love is real! We need to remember our true nature. This society is riddled with and controlled by fear. No more must this occur.

Remember, choosing Union is choosing your highest Joy, your highest Destiny, it is first and foremost choosing Union with yourself. It's time to come Home to the Home you never really left. But first... You must make your choice. I've made my choice. What do YOU choose? Xo
Old 27-09-2016, 07:05 AM
Experiencer
Yes, a million times over!!!

You r adorable my lil bluebird! <3
Old 27-09-2016, 07:15 AM
Knower

Thank you
Old 27-09-2016, 07:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissful
Yes, a million times over!!!

You r adorable my lil bluebird! <3

Thanks Blissful, I can go with adorable Adorably powerful ;).

Cheshire - You are welcome!

This is an urgent matter. Fear needs to take a backseat now and the change starts within us.
Old 27-09-2016, 08:36 AM
Pathfinder

Whoops double post
Old 27-09-2016, 08:40 AM
Pathfinder

Yay, some encourgment and positivity before bed. Its almost 6am; can't sleep so walked the dog lol. Never knew you had a fierce/leadership side to you. Very endearing I'M actually loling. Ugh *insert ghetto black girl fiinger snap emoji here.*
Old 27-09-2016, 11:35 AM
Guide

I had a dream to let go of all my fears, I shared it in another post, but basically it is allowing me to embrace the union without fear.
Old 27-09-2016, 11:44 AM
Guide

a beautiful post and a wonderful 'sign', bluebird! thank you for the love and depth that you bring in this site and keep lightening your path this way.
Old 27-09-2016, 12:17 PM
Guide

Thanks, bluebird! We already chose union and are now working on a charity project together.

I'm so happy he's back in my life.
Old 27-09-2016, 02:27 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
No more messing around. This world needs to remember that True Love is real! We need to remember our true nature. This society is riddled with and controlled by fear. No more must this occur.

One of the cards drawn for TF's for October was actually the True Love card in reverse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi_ywWrr3Ss