Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-09-2016, 09:31 PM
Experiencer

I need to vent =(

five to six years ago, I met back up with someone I knew in elementary school. When I was with him there was so much light, no space, no time, extreme deja vu....its just a whole bunch of energy i cant really put into words. well shortly after, he completely abandoned me without reason. Now I must say, since meeting him, I have been through some terrible terrible things...things that would greatly disturb even the most spiritually inclined people...but the experience with him is the only thing that has truly, truly traumatized me. I mourned him. It's like being ripped away from the source....yes it was that serious. I'm finally healing now, letting go, but now I dont even know what love is anymore. If I can't trust energy like that, what can I trust? After him, I felt a connection with a lot i came across, but I feel like im playing myself. Im just left so confused as to what love is. I just dont know what was the purpose of all that? ugh.
Old 28-09-2016, 09:44 PM
Suspended
Hmm...I too feel that way. I don't know anymore what love is. She traumatized me, and left me there to figure it out on my own...I'm sorry, if it helps at all. And *hugs*

Today another song came as. asign and guidance in the right direction. My guides suck at communicating-unless it is them, but rely on music to save me, lol.

Well this is the song if you'd like to check it out... The guy has the voice an angel, so itll work.. https://youtu.be/xEbALC15Q1Y

Good job venting... Let it all out!!
Old 28-09-2016, 10:12 PM
Experiencer

The universe does some weird things. Why do twins separate after meeting, why is there always a chaser/runner, why is there always an obstacle in the way? All of these things happen because they teach you a lesson. You may not know what that lesson is when it happens or after it happens but you will know one day. Everyone gets their heart "broken" or gets hurt in a relationship, it's part of life. To not believe in love because you have gotten hurt is foolish & not a good idea because you begin to shut off others because of not wanting to feel those emotions of hurt you felt. Just know, it's a lesson in the end, you may be confused as to why this stuff happens, but it will make sense later on. I remember when I was majorly upset because I was separated from someone I adored dearly & wondered how I could ever get over them, but now I'm greatful that it happened because it taught me to learn to let go & deattach my self from things that don't matter anymore. Everything always happens for a reason.
Old 29-09-2016, 12:05 PM
Ascender

That is still love, it just doesn't mean there's automatically a fairy tail ending. You can still trust the feeling happened for a reason and it is love. I can feel my twin's feelings too, and he feels the same thing I feel, he might even feel it stronger. He gets very overwhelmed by it. That's how I know it's mutual and it's love.
Old 30-09-2016, 11:32 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyawaywithme
Hmm...I too feel that way. I don't know anymore what love is. She traumatized me, and left me there to figure it out on my own...I'm sorry, if it helps at all. And *hugs*

Today another song came as. asign and guidance in the right direction. My guides suck at communicating-unless it is them, but rely on music to save me, lol.

Well this is the song if you'd like to check it out... The guy has the voice an angel, so itll work.. https://youtu.be/xEbALC15Q1Y

Good job venting... Let it all out!!
Music always sets me up to cry lol awesome song.
Old 30-09-2016, 11:33 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by idkusername
The universe does some weird things. Why do twins separate after meeting, why is there always a chaser/runner, why is there always an obstacle in the way? All of these things happen because they teach you a lesson. You may not know what that lesson is when it happens or after it happens but you will know one day. Everyone gets their heart "broken" or gets hurt in a relationship, it's part of life. To not believe in love because you have gotten hurt is foolish & not a good idea because you begin to shut off others because of not wanting to feel those emotions of hurt you felt. Just know, it's a lesson in the end, you may be confused as to why this stuff happens, but it will make sense later on. I remember when I was majorly upset because I was separated from someone I adored dearly & wondered how I could ever get over them, but now I'm greatful that it happened because it taught me to learn to let go & deattach my self from things that don't matter anymore. Everything always happens for a reason.
Good point.
Old 30-09-2016, 11:35 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
That is still love, it just doesn't mean there's automatically a fairy tail ending. You can still trust the feeling happened for a reason and it is love. I can feel my twin's feelings too, and he feels the same thing I feel, he might even feel it stronger. He gets very overwhelmed by it. That's how I know it's mutual and it's love.
It's not love. When someone shows you that they do not care about you or your well being.... it's not love. My heart tells me one thing, but the reality is he does not care.