Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 26-02-2014, 03:28 AM
Delisa

Pyramid power

Anyone believe in this? How do you apply it to your life?
Old 26-02-2014, 04:24 AM
Master

Yes, I believe in it, I've used a small pyramid for spell work.
Old 26-02-2014, 05:23 AM
Master
If you beleive in it , then go ahead if not then don't .
Remember the illusion is the beleif .
Old 26-02-2014, 05:24 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delisa
Anyone believe in this? How do you apply it to your life?

Certain countries have been researching this phenomenon.

Quote:
Pyramid Powers Discovered By
Ukraine And Russian Scientists
From Great Pyramid of Giza Research Association
Dr. John DeSalvo
[email protected]
12-10-1

PRESS RELEASE Alexander Golod, who coordinated groups of scientists from Russia and the Ukraine, carried out scientific studies for over a decade in fiberglass Pyramids built by him. The results showed significant positive effects for both biological and non-biological materials. The largest Pyramid built by Alexander Golod in Russia is 44 meters (144 feet) high and weights 55 tons. Today, USA and Russia represented by John DeSalvo (Great Pyramid of Giza Research Association) and Anatoli Golod (Hydrometpribor) decided to collaborate and form a partnership in promoting additional scientific studies with these Pyramids. It appears that these results may have a significant benefit for mankind. Some of the scientific results of previous studies with Pyramids built by Alexander Golod show:

* The Immune system of organisms increased upon exposure in the pyramid (Scientific Research Institute named by Mechnikov, Russian Academy of Medical Sciences);

* Specific properties of medicines increase with decreasing side effects after exposure in the Pyramid (SRI of Virology named by Ivanovskiy, Russian Academy of Medical Sciences);

* Agricultural seeds placed in the pyramid showed a 30-100% increase in yield.

* Russian military radar detected an ion column above the Pyramids built by Alexander Golod which is thought to have repaired the Ozone layer in Russia.

* The pathogenic strength of different viruses and bacteria becomes less with exposure in the pyramid.

* The amount of radioactivity becomes less after exposure in the pyramid
Old 26-02-2014, 06:34 AM
Knower
Pyramids work, church the best example :)

I can agree it works, if we avoid all the historical misinterpretations and some excessive expectations. Also some conditions break its power as inside high-rise apartment building (where its structure with iron reinforcing collides with pyramid triangle).

This construction pattern should be predecessor of all the high church towers, where I feel strong stream of energy, like in natural vortex. But nothing magical, it's only concentrator of "energy", maybe just from electrical field of Earth (my "first iteration" working idea). It helps meditation in my case, healing of horse of our famous jockey can be another example
Old 28-02-2014, 11:41 AM
Master
ive been sharpening my razor blades in a home made cardboard pyramid for years. works too, theres no arguing with a blunt razor. saved me a few quid over the years

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 01-03-2014, 07:50 AM
Animus27

Mythbusters did an experiment with "pyramids", particularly the claim of it's perceived preservative powers. There was no difference between fruit left to rot within a pyramid, or without. Not exactly peer-reviewed research, but it was interesting, and does cast aspersions over some of the more fanciful ideas over a shape having a power solely through it's quality of dimensions
Old 01-03-2014, 08:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animus27
Mythbusters did an experiment with "pyramids", particularly the claim of it's perceived preservative powers. There was no difference between fruit left to rot within a pyramid, or without. Not exactly peer-reviewed research, but it was interesting, and does cast aspersions over some of the more fanciful ideas over a shape having a power solely through it's quality of dimensions

maybe "experiment yourself", might save you from that uneccesary self gratifying lazy eye sindrome ive seen it discussed on a few forums and folk wheel out the mythbusters one...not exactly peer reviewed id agree and what if it was? what if i don't rate the peers? mythbusters seem to be in favour of continuing the status quo i think.

you know a pyramid razor blade sharpener was actually patented many years ago cos the patenting scientists found it worked...have you ever tried shaving with a blunt razor? cuts you to shreads. they do blunt eventually, slowly, after about 3-4 months though ive gotten 6 months out of them before. you won't get more than 3-4 shaves, without doing that, before your skin tells you to stop, theres no arguing with it. ive come to shave to find that id forgotten to place it in the pyramid and the difference is marked, literally.

look online, find the scales, build one and take part practically as well as theoretically. i made no conclusions till i tried it myself. supposed to be scale of the great pyramid and the razor should be placed at a 3rd of the way up the centre line to the apex. if then you find it doesn't work, id be happy to get a free wink from you. till then, open both your eyes as you need them apparently (theres my bit of self gratification that colours my ability to know what is true)

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."

Last edited by Arcturus : 01-03-2014 at 12:00 PM.
Old 01-03-2014, 07:46 PM
Master
I meditate in a pyramid I made with Bamboo sticks, and I enjoy it :))
Old 01-03-2014, 08:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vecta3
ive been sharpening my razor blades in a home made cardboard pyramid for years. works too, theres no arguing with a blunt razor. saved me a few quid over the years
I'm open minded about the pyramid thing. Were you ever motivated to either acquire or build a larger pyramid to experiment with it? (I don't mean one as big as what the Russian-American research team built.)

If not, do you know anyone personally who has built one and tried things with it?