Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 30-09-2012, 08:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew
I have a right to say he manipulated my post don't I or don't I?

Love
Mathew
I agree, you most definitely do have every right to say what you want Mathew within the framework of the rules and guidelines of the site obviously ... same as every other member has the right to say what they want within that same framework. I am not sure anyone has disputed your rights on that score ... I certainly don't ...
Old 30-09-2012, 09:42 AM
amy green

Lightbulb

Quote:
I do know better but MG did wrong, I can't turn my back on wrongfulness, OK I'm wrong in this but I just can't turn my back when one is so persistent when I have pleaded him many times to not converse with me as it always turns out conflicting but he continues, he obviously love aggressive conflicts as I don't but I will stand up for myself when wrong has been done, this is all I am doing.

Love
Mathew
Oh Matthew...you are so torturing yourself with this (and probably unintentionally making MG revel in the ensuing fallout from the initial remark way back in post #61). You know you are continually stoking this fire don't you but to what effect currently? How far can you now go with this?

You have learnt that pleading with him not to converse with you is futile now, yes? So, you still have the opportunity to reinstate your power and put him on ignore. I realise you don't want to do this since you are anxious about what he may say about you....dilemma. I suppose you could always be the bigger man, prove that you have your ego in check and now let go.

Why not trust that members now realise MG may be on your case and hence will bear this in mind when reading his posts about you?

Do you not see how ironic it is that this ego battle occurs on a thread titled "the funny thing about the ego"?
Why not rise above all this now Matthew? The other route is messy, futile and humiliating.
Old 30-09-2012, 09:55 AM
Neville

I apologize in advance for the digression here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain Goat
Putting a side those that can see into the future, but i suspect these people do not use this skill in conversation experiences.

In my case I agree with you. Intuitively and psychically , I have to be in a different head space. Some say its altering vibrations in order to allow other ideas and concepts to be channelled through me. I guess it's called channel because it actually involves switching channel , mentally, possibly chemically if it utilizes a natural chemical process in the brain (I half suspect that it's a process that involves the Pineal Gland.

I think that I may have some cause for concern if I were to be in this "altered state" all the time as I might lose something of the more prevalent (baser,not as in rude but as in slower denser vibration material) here and now me.

I sure hope that made some sense.
Old 30-09-2012, 10:24 AM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy green
Matthew - I feel that such an admirable stance as standing up for your rights and freedom etc is not appropriate on a forum....
Seriously miss amy green? Not appropriate in a forum...why?
I admire Mathew's tenacity to stand up for himself, i think the world would be a better place if more people did this.
Old 30-09-2012, 10:31 AM
amy green

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain-Goat
Seriously miss amy green? Not appropriate in a forum...why?
I admire Mathew's tenacity to stand up for himself, i think the world would be a better place if more people did this.
I agree ...of course, generally speaking in real life. Standing up for your rights and freedom can only go so far on a forum. I am referring to when pursuing your stance here means digging your heels in no matter what can be very counter productive, yeah? It's becoming evident that Matthew is becoming increasingly less able to achieve his goal here don't you think?

Or are you likely to do the gentlemanly thing, be the bigger man and let go of that bone I wonder?

Old 30-09-2012, 10:35 AM
Master
It's just that 'you this and you that' rhetoric is bound to create contention.

If I was to say Mathew you x and are x and sound you are x because of y, what might you predict would happen?

Anyone can speak for themself, and there's the boundry.
Old 30-09-2012, 10:43 AM
amy green

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
It's just that 'you this and you that' rhetoric is bound to create contention.

If I was to say Mathew you x and are x and sound you are x because of y, what might you predict would happen?

Anyone can speak for themself, and there's the boundry.
Did you miss that Matthew is asking for help/support in the question of the manipulation of his posts?
Old 30-09-2012, 10:54 AM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
No one has answered me if he did wrong or not, puzzling!!!
As Detective McClain said in Die Hard 1, "Welcome to the party pal!"
Meaning, yeah, tell me about it. A lot of my questions go unanswered.
I have adapted and it no longer bothers me when people don't answer.

Quote:
Good one AG, peace would be nice.....Being humanly we can't be at peace with everyone until everyone sees each other as another them as Mg is of me.
Mathew,
1) cultivate inner peace and you will not be disturbed by others. That's what i have discovered on my journey.
2) i am not of you and you are not of me. We are separate individual's, though this separateness/individuality is not the cause of your turmoil.

Quote:
They tried to make peace with Hitler, what happened?
I doubt anyone can make peace with someone who has such a stoopid moustache. <--humor.
Though apparently it was all the rage back then.
Quote:
Look people I want this to end as I have pleaded with him numerous times not to converse with me as it always leads to conflict which gets us nowhere but he keeps on persisting.
As long as you keep slandering me Mathew, i feel it's reasonable and fair to respond to you every now and then.
Quote:
In his version 1 & 2 he tried to say I was contradicting myself in saying one minute I have an ego the next I’m saying I haven’t but what I actually wrote was different as highlighted. I didn’t contradict myself after all but in his version I did only because he deliberately cut out half the sentence to sound that I did contradict myself.
You are speaking of post#43
But I have already thanked you for clarifying my observation, here in post#45
Of which you totally ignored in post#46 and claimed i was still manipulating, so i clarified my observation here in post#50, with your full quote this time.
And once again you completely ignored this in your response Post #51
Of which i responded with...

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-G
~joyfully shakes head in wonderingment..and finishes with...facepalm~
Old 30-09-2012, 11:00 AM
Mathew

Quote:
Oh Matthew...you are so torturing yourself with this (and probably unintentionally making MG revel in the ensuing fallout from the initial remark way back in post #61). You know you are continually stoking this fire don't you but to what effect currently? How far can you now go with this?

You have learnt that pleading with him not to converse with you is futile now, yes? So, you still have the opportunity to reinstate your power and put him on ignore. I realise you don't want to do this since you are anxious about what he may say about you....dilemma. I suppose you could always be the bigger man, prove that you have your ego in check and now let go.

Why not trust that members now realise MG may be on your case and hence will bear this in mind when reading his posts about you?

Do you not see how ironic it is that this ego battle occurs on a thread titled "the funny thing about the ego"?
Why not rise above all this now Matthew? The other route is messy, futile and humiliating.

He's been on the ignore list for a while now but he's friends keep bringing this up.......Yes I know you are right but I'm not suffering as much as people might think, I found it interesting but now it's boring as it's leading nowhere.

I know a few people on this site love an aggressive pick at others but I suppose it takes all to make the world go round. In actual fact there are people who are still defending him even though it is obvious he was deceptive, I find that really strange & somewhat surprising.

Anyway I'm asking people to drop it as I don't want anything to do with people like MG.

Thanks for your advice AG..

Love
Mathew
Old 30-09-2012, 11:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Did you miss that Matthew is asking for help/support in the question of the manipulation of his posts?

Hadn't noticed. I'd better come and save the day!