Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 07-06-2014, 12:59 AM
Deactivated Account

Asking higher self for answers

How can we ask our higher self for answers to things if the things have to do with worry? I feel worry would extremely blur the vibe and make it very difficult to get clear answers and more likely manifest fear responses vs truthful response.
Old 07-06-2014, 01:16 AM
Gracey

I feel that truthful answers come to me in dreams. Where do you feel is a place that is safe for you?
Old 07-06-2014, 02:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelle239
How can we ask our higher self for answers
to things if the things have to do with worry? I feel worry would
extremely blur the vibe and make it very difficult to get clear answers
and more likely manifest fear responses vs truthful response.
Ah, you are extremely astute to single out "worry".
You could have also singled out fear or doubt....for they are all brothers...;)

This has to be a first....a step in understanding the Divine or as you say the Higher Self.
Annabelle...get rid of worry, period.

This was the beginning of my Awakening....I actually listened to what Jesus said....
"Do not worry." Period, end of story. I followed my mind and whenever it went into worry,
I said, "No!!" Then, I went to Phil 4;6..."Be anxious for nothing..."

So, long story short...worry is the product of the mind ....and you have control over it.
Stop worrying....it is like a rocking chair...it is a lot of effort but it doesn't get you anywhere!

It is time for you to trust and rely completely on the Divine or whatever you call "It".

So, yes, worry, fear, regret, jealousy, anger...all these delusions interfere with the clear
messages sent from our Higher Self.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-06-2014, 02:39 AM
exaft

Who is your higher self? Is it you, the one and only?
When you worry you filter all experience through worry. A way to dispel worry is through mindfulness practice such as meditation.

#1 tip in life
Don't worry, be happy
Old 07-06-2014, 03:37 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
I feel that truthful answers come to me in dreams. Where do you feel is a place that is safe for you?
I kinda have this theory answers come eventually when you least expect it and are ready for it. i'm not very strong with dreams at this point.i should probably practice lucid dreaming but am admittedly too lazy to do so. I would say meditation is a safe place but once i even ask a negative question,it would instantly lower my vibe and give me an inaccurate answer.
Old 07-06-2014, 03:41 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Ah, you are extremely astute to single out "worry".
You could have also singled out fear or doubt....for they are all brothers...;)

This has to be a first....a step in understanding the Divine or as you say the Higher Self.
Annabelle...get rid of worry, period.

This was the beginning of my Awakening....I actually listened to what Jesus said....
"Do not worry." Period, end of story. I followed my mind and whenever it went into worry,
I said, "No!!" Then, I went to Phil 4;6..."Be anxious for nothing..."

So, long story short...worry is the product of the mind ....and you have control over it.
Stop worrying....it is like a rocking chair...it is a lot of effort but it doesn't get you anywhere!

It is time for you to trust and rely completely on the Divine or whatever you call "It".

So, yes, worry, fear, regret, jealousy, anger...all these delusions interfere with the clear
messages sent from our Higher Self.
This makes sense. Back when I first discovered the law of attraction few years ago,i then found out about subjective reality and along same time "fear isn't real." It was easy then. If fearful thought came,it wasn't real. Kept things black and white enough to make controlling my mind easy and my vibration to stay really high. All of fear,worry,etc are delusions. I like that. I just don't want to become obnoxiously oblivious to pain,though too if that makes sense. Back then only love is real(and synonymous feelings gratitude,etc)felt right.
Old 07-06-2014, 03:44 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by exaft
Who is your higher self? Is it you, the one and only?
When you worry you filter all experience through worry. A way to dispel worry is through mindfulness practice such as meditation.

#1 tip in life
Don't worry, be happy
Higher self is what I co-create my reality with. I consider my higher self to be me,my soul,intuiton,and God. I use these interchangeably but they all have felt right to me. The present is easier to filter properly then the past. It's past things i'm having more trouble with. Is it all the same,though? Or is past,different?
Old 07-06-2014, 03:55 AM
exaft

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelle239
Higher self is what I co-create my reality with. I consider my higher self to be me,my soul,intuiton,and God. I use these interchangeably but they all have felt right to me. The present is easier to filter properly then the past. It's past things i'm having more trouble with. Is it all the same,though? Or is past,different?

There is but one time
There is but one being
Old 07-06-2014, 06:58 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by exaft
There is but one time
There is but one being
All is but a dream.
Old 11-06-2014, 04:35 PM
Master
Answers...

It is ok to pose the question, but seek not the answer... Such will be made known to you: when you can live the outcome...

Just a personal consideration...